[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conspiracy theorists of /r9k/: was this thing in Orlando a hoax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 6
Conspiracy theorists of /r9k/: was this thing in Orlando a hoax like Sandy Hook to take our guns away or was this one legit?
>>
Really? You want to get your facts from 4chan?
>>
File: ben_goebbels-garrison.jpg (768 KB, 1024x777) Image search: [Google]
ben_goebbels-garrison.jpg
768 KB, 1024x777
>>29309419
well, i dont want to make assumptions, but its safe to say that, whatever happened, we know what group of hookednosed mediacontrolling bankers is to blame
>>
nah it was just a self hating faggot who happened to be a muslim, so he thought jihad would make up for all the poz loads he took in his boyhole
>>
>>29309419
Sandy Hook might be a hoax, but not Orlando.

The right-wing would never disarm US citizens, and having a Muslim kill gays completely buttfucks the left-wing narrative.

Sandy Hook is legit spooky though.
>>
I have yet to hear why Sandy Hook might have been faked, inform me people.
>>
>>29309419
Those people are really dead
Those kids are really dead

Maybe if you stopped focusing on your paranoia you'd realize that your making us the laughing stock of the entire world.

Literal fucking retards "muh guns!! Muh freeeedddoooommzzz"
>>
>>29309419
It's only a hoax when teh shooter is a white male.
>>
>>29309523
Question for Sandy Hook conspiratards: do you realize that Sandy Hook didn't result in increased guncontrol?

Do you really believe that they managed to control the entire world media to fake a massive event, but somehow couldn't pass any legislation or use any of that power to accomplish anything else?

Maybe if Sandy Hook had resulted in all guns being banned and Obama getting a third term, your bullshit theory might be worth paying attention to
>>
>>29309547
From the people who brought you Obama was born in Africa comes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting_conspiracy_theories

>Adam Lanza is under government hypnosis
>Israeli death squads
>>
my gf's friend's sister was at the club and she said there was more than one shooter
>>
>>29309419
clearly a hoax, just like nine-eleven
>>
>>29309584
While I don't actually know about the whole "sandy hook faked" thing (see: >>29309547), it would be quite easy for a plan this size (if it was faked) to go wrong and not have the desired results.
>>
>>29309613
lol disinfo shill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

What's spooky is how many high-up left wing social engineers and actors were involved and how much currency changed hands.

>>29309622
>"false flags never happen!"
False flags are the rule, not the exception when it comes to war. It's decided that war is wanted, then an inciting incident conveniently occurs.
>>
File: ted_cruz.jpg (28 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
ted_cruz.jpg
28 KB, 1400x700
>>29309547
Sandy Hook resulted in no meaningful legislation or societal changes, yet idiots believe it was a conspiracy anyways
>>
>>29309419
The police are responsible for some of the dead and they will not ever tell you about it
It wasn't a false flag but the muzzie didn't kill 50, he probably killed 20 at MOST
>>
>>29309523
But the left is still trying to rationalize it and say it was about guns and not Islam. I've never seen them bury their heads this deep in the sand.

They've had to enlist every celebrity to speak out against guns so popular culture can just pretend that Muslims are peaceful progressive people
>>
>>29309584
That's because there are patriots left in this country who realize that handing guns over to a radicalizing left-wing government is pants on head retarded from a historical perspective.

That doesn't mean they're still not working on the public and trying to crack them every day with the dinosaur media.
>>
>>29309555
>this faggot
columbine wasn't a hoax
dylan roof wasn't a hoax

SANDY HOOK WAS A HOAX
>>
>>29309419
obviously the shooter was turned gay by jewish mind control, and had a breakdown and accidentally shot all the people.
>>
>>29309584
>Question for Sandy Hook conspiratards: do you realize that Sandy Hook didn't result in increased guncontrol?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_Concerning_Gun_Violence_Prevention_and_Children%27s_Safety
>>
>>29309633
But it wouldn't be

Their "plan" required controlling the whole world media, thousands of actors, the local police force, the FBI, the ATF, and the thousands more people required to plan it

If they could do that, they basically own the world

You'd think that, by controlling the entire media, FBI, ATF, and social media, that they'd be able to maybe make a meaningful impact on the world besides 27 kids

Conspiratards are childish in a way. They want the world to be a lot simpler than it actually is. They need a single big bad guy to tie everything to, because it's easier to do that than it is to accept that a random autist that no one knew about could do so much damage
>>
>>29309720
Congrats, State level legislation was passed

That's not a big impact, and you know it

State laws pass all the time, there's no fucking difficulty

The Koch brothers buy up entire state legislatures for fun, you'd think the NWO could find an easier way to have stricter gun laws in Connecticut
>>
>>29309549
>>29309584
>>29309613
>>29309729
you fags think sandy hook was about gun control
Topkek. it goes much deeper than that
>>
>>29309710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

All the media around it was just really fucking dodgy, there's no surveillance footage of the bodies or the murder, and it took place in this weird high income enclave of high-ranking Washington thinktank ultra-leftists.

Also, all freedom of information request type stuff was shut down by the local government after the event. Also a huge amount of money changed hands between the federal and city government after the event. Also the victims went on speaking tours and earned a shitton of money for gun control lobbying.

It would be like if there was a massive male rape festival in Andrea Dworkin's radical feminist gated community and there was no footage of the actual event occurring.
>>
>>29309729
you assume they allow all the players into it
you assume what they're after is some immediate effect like getting al the guns or something
you fail to see the bigger picture
you think they don't exist
you have lost
they have won
>>
>>29309419
>>29309523
>>29309584
>>29309547
>>etc

Every Alex Jones-type conspiratard thinks that every mass shooting is a conspiracy to take muh guns

>>29309645
Your meme video was already debunked.

>>29309698
>a radicalizing left-wing government
>America

what
>>
>>29309806
>"Your meme video was already debunked."
>"SNOPES told me you guys are loonies XD 100"
>>
>>29309806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABnOVcF2MO8
Hello Breadline Bernie
>It's not happening! Ignore the elephant in the room!
>>
>>29309670
Maybe if every mass shooting in America was perpetrated by muslims you could say that.

The majority of mass shootings are carried out by whites. Should we blames all whites?

The VAST 95%+ majority of mass shootings are carried out by men. Should we blame men for mass shootings? Is is a feminist conspiracy to paint men as mindless violent killers? #notallmen

100% of mass shootings though, involve guns.

Now, tell me why again it's illogical to blame guns, the one thing we can control.
>>
>>29309779
>>29309798

Falling back on the classic "maybe if I sound vague, smug, and foreboding they'll think I know something they don't" strategy

What you don't realize is that by typing that, you lost
You didn't even understand what the discussion was about
By the time you started to type that, it was already too late
>>
>>29309419
Of course. It's all about the money

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ms7hT1Dv3uM
>>
>>29309854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA
>>
>>29309842
You can't control jack shit. 9/11 was done with box cutters. Timothy McVeigh used a fertilizer bomb. The Muslim parade terrorist used a pressure cooker.

Why are you so fixated on guns, leftard?
>>
>>29309832
multiple sources, actually.

>>29309839
oh cool that guy who didn't run on a communist platform and was never nominated and instead lost to the centre-right wife of the other centre-right politician.

>>29309842
>America
>country with the most gun
>country wit the most shootings, outside of actual third world shitholes

They'll still find a way to rationalize that guns aren't the source of gun vioence.
>>
>>29309729
I'm not saying it didn't or it did happen, I was just pointing out what could've happened in response to your statement. And you would not need to control everything that you said. The government already control police forces and the media (to an extent). All you need to do is set up a believable scenario and play off of people's reactions, it's basic social engineering.
>>
>>29309893
You don't know how radicalized academia has become and how they're taking top positions because they're "qualified."
>>
>>29309888
>3 examples of non-guns vs thousands and thousands of shootings

Nice cherries you picked there.
>>
>>29309873
More proof

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLFIYC89xtLPAcFxP6ooRxMA&v=JXRNKn4YRfk
>>
File: original.jpg (56 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
56 KB, 500x418
>>29309523
Completely THIS.
Just that the Leftologists will certainly appropriate it for their own Leftocentric spinnery.
In English:
HILLARY WANTS YOUR GUNS, YOU APES.
>>
>>29309928
>The police are violent racist thugs!
>Only police should have guns!
Choose one, useful idiot leftard.
>>
>>29309925
You certainly don't know that either.

>in b4 another conspiracy youtube video sponsored by infotards
>>
>>29309842
Many countries allow guns, yet America is one of the few, if only countries with common mass shootings. Underlying problem much?
>>
>>29309941
Who are you quoting? I didn't say any of those things.
>>
>>29309944
YEAH THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS FAIR AND BALANCED
IT IS COMPLETELY RELIABLE AND WITHOUT BIAS
WHICH STORIES ARE COVERED IS COMPLETELY RANDOM
ANYTHING NOT IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS A CONSPIRACY
>>
>>29309842
>majority of mass shootings carried out by whites
bound to happen while whites are still majority
whites are 62 percent of the population and carry out 64%
barely over represented
blacks are 13 percent with a 16 percent mass shooting rate
barely over represented
>>
>>29309907
youre assuming the government is a single institution with a single goal, and not lots of competing people, organizations, and agencies

youre also grossly overestimating the ability of literally thousands of people to keep a secret

look at how watergate fell apart
>>
>>29309941
the police are thugs though
and nobody should take our guns
>>
>>29309842
>Now, tell me why again it's illogical to blame guns, the one thing we can control.

Because the gun doesn't commit the crime, you monkeyshit, the criminal does. The criminal will use whatever tool suits him, and if you make the gun illegal, only those who obey the law will be without one.
What's so fucking complicated about that, why you can't wrap your soggy mind around it?
>>
>>29309948
Yeah, they -allow- guns. They strictly let people own some type of guns under certain regulations and conditions. They don't mass market and ecourage gun culture to the point where more people die from toddlers shooting them than actual terrorist attacks.

http://www.snopes.com/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/
>>
>>29309842
>Should we blames all whites?
The left wing creams its panties any time the shooter is white, leftard. "White privilege" is all the rage. The left is effectively the coalition to kill whitey at this point.

You don't even know or acknowledge what you believe, leftard. You just make things up as you go. See you later, little leftard. The guns are not going away.
>>
>>29309989
>"lol you lizardheads think a gov't could pull this off they're still people, something would fall apart, there would be signs"
>point out those signs
>"uhhh... go back to alex jones because nobody ever made conspiracy theories before him. I BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC BULLETS!"
>>
>>29309888
Oh look, we wont be able to stop violence, but we can limit the amount of SHOOTINGS and the ease of which there is to kill 50 people in a night clubs, by limiting access to guns.

Full disclosure, I'm Australian. We had a mass shooting of some kind every year for 9 years leading up to the ban on assault weapons (you can still buy shotguns/non-automtic rifles here)
Since then we have had zero mass shootings in public places. Now there's still people getting killed. Hell the other year one mother stabbed 7 of her kids to death, aint no way we can outlaw crazy people. But imagine how many more she may've killed if she could buy an assault weapon.

And let's go through the things you listed
>box cutters
Also used for cutting boxes, so we're not banning those
>fertiliser
Also used for improving soil to grow food, we're not going to bad that
>Pressure cooker
Also used for cooking. We're not going to bad that

Now let's comare
>Guns
Also sued for, uh, I guess killing animals? Yeah ok, we'll let you keep your bolt action rifles
>Assault weapons
Also used for... uh. shooting paper to make it go everywhere like confett- nah fuck that banned.
>>
File: 1464568825505.jpg (457 KB, 763x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464568825505.jpg
457 KB, 763x1200
>>29309419
you people are fucking idiots
here's the deal
life is cheap
cheaper than dirt
it's easier to kill a bunch of people than to fake a mass murder
it's cheaper to do so
it's more convincing to do so
you are not blowing some conspiracy wide open
you are making yourself look stupid
>>
>>29309893
>centre-right
>hillary
how?
>>
>>29310031
Ban all men then?
>>
>>29309972
>ANYTHING NOT IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS A CONSPIRACY

I didn't say that you screaming idiot, but shit like infowars and other meme factories that prop up around tragedies like Sandy Hook or Orlando are also full of shit and only exist to preach to the choir and exploit gullible people who want to hear that they're right.
>>
>>29309948
>What are false flags

Also what constitutes mass shootings? This was the worst one, yet only killed 49-52. There are 19,000+ gun deatha in this country, why is it they only care about these "mass shootings"?

Is it because over half of gun related deaths are suicides? Another quarter related to criminal gang organizations. The last quarter makes up deaths from police, home invasion, stopping a robber, accidents.

So why are only these "mass shootings" scrutinized and demonized in the media? Why are they always used to push gun control? Wake up
>>
>>29310066
Women do violence by proxy through the state. That's why they're so fucking dangerous. Women are statists to the cunt.
>waahh wahh lock him up he beat me
>he didn't actually beat me ;^)
>>
>>29309989
I used the word government because it was the most useful word in that situation, however a single group or agency could have easily organised something like this.

And "thousands of people" would not have been needed to carry this out. All you would need are people to come up with the plan (say 20 intelligent people payed a lot to stay quiet) and a few people "in the know" to actually do stuff. For the rest, just tell them what they want to hear.

Once again it all falls back to social engineering. Given enough time, a single man can gain control of the world.

Also nice of you to pick one failed coverup out of a potential shit tonne
>>
>>29309755
Better move the goalposts further.
It is a big impact, people live there and are affected by it, and it influences other states' future decisions.
Beavers know they can't fell trees in one bite.
>>
>>29310060
>Pro free trade
>Against public health care
>Against public funding of universities
>Pro israel
>Pro military action
>Anti union

There's almost nothing left wing about her.
>>
>>29310066
You actually enforce the laws against crimes that we already have on the books, something that is failed with alarming regularity, often in conjunction with the "guns are bad" rhetoric, to make it seem more urgent.
But if by "ban the man", you mean "throw the criminal in prison", then yes.
>>
>>29310035
I'm pretty sure Sweden has relaxed gun laws and I've never heard of a mass shooting in Sweden ever.
>>
>>29309419
something is going on because it is impossible for a person to carry the amount of ammo/magazines to fire as many rounds as was said in the time frame giving to include other things.

definitely multiple people or totally staged or what not
>>
>>29310060
How is she leftist? She's just another demoblican puppet.

http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/compare/35-40/Bernie-Sanders-vs-Hillary-Clinton
>>
>>29309948
>Many countries allow guns, yet America is one of the few, if only countries with common mass shootings. Underlying problem much?
America does not have mass shootings, we have a mass media that flips shit every time tray'quell pops 2 other gang members and calls it a tragedy.
There is no difference between Orlando and the Paris concert shit, except that when the terrorists couldnt source guns locally they brought them in.

>>29310035
Lump together all the deaths of toddlers from drinking shit under the sink, sticking a fork in an outlet or other dumb shit where a parent should've been watching them and I guarantee it will be several times more than deaths by firearms.

>>29310047
>I'm Australian
Then you should know about biker gangs making full-auto 9mm subguns in their garages, and how gun control utterly failed there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw

Gun control will never work, because of shit like this. A gun isn't hard to make, and they aren't hard to source for terrorists either.
>>
>>29310122
>will sell us out through the TPP
>will continue obamacare
>no she isn't
>no she isn't
>has gotten many servicemen killed
>nope

Shill harder faggot
>>
>>29309668

I remember it only said 20 deaths on the news early on in the event. A couple hours later it changed to fifty.
>>
>>29310140
>I'm pretty sure Sweden has relaxed gun laws

They don't.

>>29310085
>why is it they only care about these "mass shootings"?

Because it's dramatic, retard. Same reason why they cared more about Michael Jacksons' or Prince's death than Average Joe's death. Not everything is a conspiracy, most things aren't.
>>
>>29309419
a mooselim walks into a bar
>>
>>29310068
History is full of documented false flags. Why the fuck would they suddenly just stop?
>>
>>29310141
how much ammo was said to be expended?

IIRC a minimum combat load for Infantry is 6 mags + the one in your gun, which is over 180 rounds.
>>
>>29310147
>Lump together all the deaths of toddlers from drinking shit under the sink, sticking a fork in an outlet or other dumb shit where a parent should've been watching them and I guarantee it will be several times more than deaths by firearms.

So?

What are you pro-baby deaths? What are you saying? People also sometimes drown in a lake, that doesn't mean that other people should be allowed to own landmines and surface-to-air missiles
>>
If this happened over 3 hours.ambulanes and.police should have been lined up to help. They were prepared by the drill tney had 2 months prior.

........so why no medical persons helping ppl out? Just civilians?
>>
>>29310122
>Pro free trade
"free trade" is a euphamism for "take our wealth and prosperity, PLEASE"
>Against public health care
you mean "against PRIVATIZED healthcare"
>Against public funding of universities
pay-to-play is so much more tasty
>Pro israel
KEK! Since when, since she takes money from Sharia states for arms favors in the capacity of SoS?!
>Pro military action
Hillary, Obama, and the rest of those dirty hippies have the utmost disdain for military, and have done everything possible to strip them of their funding and hardware, not to mention their reach where needed globally
>Anti union
But of course, SEIU, American Federation of Teachers, United Steelworkers, etc. are not really *unions*, right???
>There's almost nothing left wing about her.
No, of course not.
Carry on, I wanna see you waltz off the end of the dock...
>>
>>29310122
>>29310290
>war is right wing
wew boy americans are so delusional
>>
>>29310240
>So?
>What are you pro-baby deaths? What are you saying? People also sometimes drown in a lake, that doesn't mean that other people should be allowed to own landmines and surface-to-air missiles
What are you, fucking retarded? The point isn't that guns are to blame, it's stupid fucking parents leaving shit where idiot toddlers can get them. You're inflating less than 100 toddlers dying from finding a loaded gun as an extreme problem, but I guarantee you 5x that number bite the dust after slurping down some fuckin draino every year.

And fuck you, I'll buy as many landmines and SAMs as I want.
>>
>>29310197
those like the bay of pigs, cointelpro and gulf of tonkin, those actually served a greater geopolitical purpose. Those actually mattered.

The average burgerstani getting his assault rifles taken away doesn't change anything.

>in b4 the average burgerstani who lives on disability and is too fat to walk around is the only thing stopping the communist invasion with his little boomsticks.
>>
>>29310290
You know just saying things doesn't actually make them true.

in other words, [citation neeed]
>>
>>29310240
I don't know what shit you're smoking, but it has to be incredibly expensive.
>>
>>29310318
>bay of pigs, cointelpro and gulf of tonkin, those actually served a greater geopolitical purpose
getting involved in Vietnam and nearly making the cold war go hot served a greater geopolitical purpose?
>>
>>29310355
The cry of the lazy one unwilling to look up the facts, they're no secret, Maxwell Smart.
>>
>>29310318
fuck you dick sucker
its not about taking the guns, not right now

besides, what of all the fit men in america?
there are tons of fatties (though not as many as mexico but you dont wanna call non-whtes fat you fucking NIGGER lover) but there are plenty of fits still
but yes, fattening up the population IS part of the conspiracy
I was born and raised in LA but im definitely moving to arizona soon

you jjust keep sucking tyrones dick you fucking nigger fucking niggger loving KIKE trusting OMEGA!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29310306
What mention of war? talking about lefty there.
Try another hand, you got a few chips left.
>>
>>29310318
>The average burgerstani getting his assault rifles taken away doesn't change anything.
not true. just because there are basement dwelling fatties somewhere in colorado doesn't mean there aren't plenty of people all over the us who are very expierienced with guns

Unless they're going to atom bomb the entire country then they ultimately can't win
>>
>>29310316
Well I'd rather that my kid spill bleach on the floor than accidentally shoot me while I'm driving him around

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/09/pro-gun-mother-is-shot-in-the-back-by-her-toddler-son-5743279/

she was one of the lucky ones to survive.

> but I guarantee you 5x that number bite the dust after slurping down some fuckin draino every year.

Time to to a headstand on your imaginary landmines then buddy, because eight toddlers die from that each year.

http://blogs.plos.org/speakeasyscience/2010/09/19/bleached-to-death-again/
>>
>>29310318
>>29310449
I happen to know a few fat fucks with excellent trigger control.
Just sayin'.
>>
>>29310428
>Try another hand, you got a few chips left.
i bet you were that faggot in high school who thought he was so smooth

anyway, military action
people think its uinherently right wing
war. people think its inherently right wing
the anons i responded to thought military action was inhernetly right wing
i dont know ow fucking stupid they have to be to believe that
i only bring up war because thats another dumb thing people say "le war is right wing"
>>
>>29310450
Your article just includes bleach in its statistics, and not other household cleaners and poisons.

http://www.poison.org/poison-statistics-national
>>
>>29310478
>i bet you were that faggot in high school who thought he was so smooth
Oops, used up your last chips.
I was that faggot in high school who chin-checked you for running a shit mouth.

Still can't see what your on about, since there was no mention of war being right wing in that post, but I'll give you that. I agree.
The funnies part is how Lefties like to stir up the battlefield, while pretending they abhor war.
Rightie isn't half as neurotic, it's fundamentally more "git 'er done".
>>
>>29310407
>>29310449
>I am an American i am going to shoot planes out of the sky with my gun that I use to shoot watermelon with in my backyard, I am also not fat all and I'm very good looking

>>29310404
To stop the spread of Communism. America spared no expense for that during the 50s-90s, monetary or in terms of cost of human lives, even American lives. The FBI the CIA and the American military were all doing everything they could to stop Communism or Socialism from spreading at home and anywhere in the world. Literally billions and billions and billions of dollars spent on fighting rice farmers and sugar cane workers. Ultimately it was a long-term investment that did pay off since Communism doesn't exist anymore.

>in b4 North Korea, Cuba or KEK China.

all those countries have been dismantling their own flavor of communism over the years, or even decades.
>>
>>29309419
>a hoax like Sandy Hook to take our guns away

i'm sorry, which guns have been taken away? When did Obama swoop in and take everyone's guns?? or do we need to wait for the next mass shooting so people can trot out this tired meme?
>>
>>29310558
Sure, but the point is still moot. I can use bleach to get real nasty stains out of white clothes and clean my toilet, I can use drano to clear out the pipes in my sinks and shower.

I can leave those unlocked in a cupboard without having to worry that my nephew will come over and steal the bottle of bleach and go on a mass bleach-spraying rampage at school and ruin dozens of peoples' colored clothes.
>>
>>29310576
>To stop the spread of Communism. America spared no expense for that during the 50s-90s, monetary or in terms of cost of human lives, even American lives. The FBI the CIA and the American military were all doing everything they could to stop Communism or Socialism from spreading at home and anywhere in the world. Literally billions and billions and billions of dollars spent on fighting rice farmers and sugar cane workers. Ultimately it was a long-term investment that did pay off since Communism doesn't exist anymore.
except where communism was fucking faltering the entire time, because they couldn't accrue wealth worth a fuck and exhausted all of the capital built up before the revolution.
Communism fell regardless of whether the Domino effect would have proved true or not. So in essence, no, that shit didn't serve a greater political purpose and was merely a false flag intended to scare people into supporting shit that filled the pockets of those in charge.

>>29310609
>i'm sorry, which guns have been taken away? When did Obama swoop in and take everyone's guns?? or do we need to wait for the next mass shooting so people can trot out this tired meme?
>Guns haven't been banned yet so it means we aren't coming for your guns
Every time something happens, like an ISIS jihadist shooting up a gay club and swearing allegiance to ISIS for instance, you fuckheads ALWAYS blame guns and shoot for more gun control, just like you're doing now. The fact that it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it wasn't the intent, cockbreath.
>>
>>29310675
>Sure, but the point is still moot. I can use bleach to get real nasty stains out of white clothes and clean my toilet, I can use drano to clear out the pipes in my sinks and shower.
>I can leave those unlocked in a cupboard without having to worry that my nephew will come over and steal the bottle of bleach and go on a mass bleach-spraying rampage at school and ruin dozens of peoples' colored clothes.
I'm not saying you need to justify owning cleaning products. You shouldn't have to justify owning guns either, as self-defense is a natural human right and to say otherwise would be totally idiotic. However, leaving either of them unlocked around small children is absolutely fucking retarded for obvious reasons. It doesn't mean there's a gun problem, nor a poison problem. The only problem, if there even would be one at all, is fucking idiot parents not watching their children and they A. Find a gun/bleach/draino/etc, B. Stick a fork into an outlet/play in traffic/fall off of a ladder/etc, or C. Wander into a gorilla exhibit/alligator-filled swamp/pedophile's van/etc
>>
There is actually proof that Omar existed, unlike Adam Lanza.
>>
>>29309419
Why should it be a hoax. You think the government cares about some fags life when they do something like that, when we killed of ten thousand civilians of some shit countries for less?
>>
>>29310182
You know that not everyone who gets shot dies immediately right
>>
>>29310758
The difference between guns and all those other things is that they can then go a mass shooting spree and murder multiple people with no effort whatsoever, not just harm or kill themselves.

Well except the gorilla I guess, an angry enough gorilla in a dense enough room full of people could probably do some real damage.

>>29310678
>except where communism was fucking faltering the entire time

I don't think that the USSR alone taking up 1/6th of the earth's entire land surface on two continents, and at one point counting as 14% of the world's economy, as well as other countries like Cuba, North Korea, Nicaragua, Vietnam, Chile, etc. counts as "fucking faltering the entire time"
>>
Wil you 2 boys stop jerking each other off already.
>>
>>29309419

I think at some point you have to concede, no matter your leanings, that the relationship is much more likely to be "easy access to guns results in regular mass shootings" rather than "regular mass shootings are engineered to limit access to guns." Unless you're assuming that these theoretical operations are run by inhuman godly beings who could never be caught, it seems unlikely that the farce would continue so long, and you also have to look at the other simpler explanation, which is just that guns are easily acquired and allow people with wishes of violence to carry out those wishes to devastating effect.

What it looks like is that the choice for us is either to limit access to guns further or to endure regular mass shootings. I guess you can be on whichever side of that argument that you like, but the second position is an ugly stance to take.
>>
>>29310929
>The difference between guns and all those other things is that they can then go a mass shooting spree and murder multiple people with no effort whatsoever, not just harm or kill themselves.
You can do the same with a car, or fertilizer and race fuel, McVeigh style.
>>
>>29311101
That require extensive planning and knowledge and research.

Any retard can grab an assault rifle and aim for the high score. Guns are literally the easier way to kill a group of people. That's why something like the "but what about knives or hammers" argument holds no water. There's a reason why mass murderers only kill like one person a day or every other week, you can't just run into a place and start trying to bludgeon 50 people to death before dying of a heart attack yourself.
>>
>>29311088
>What it looks like is that the choice for us is either to limit access to guns further or to endure regular mass shootings.
Alternatively, we could do fucking nothing besides wipe ISIS off the earth.
He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.
>>
>>29311167
>That require extensive planning and knowledge and research.
No the fuck it does not. McVeigh wasn't some trained operator, he was a random jackass who decided to blow up a government building. Consider the internet wasn't as prolific back then.
You can literally google 'how to make a bomb'. Leaving a timed explosive in a populated area doesn't put you in physical danger and you can do it as many times as you want until you're caught.

also
>assault rifle
assault rifles are select fire fucktard
>>
>>29311183
because ISIS is responsible for America's mass shootings and regular everyday shootings?

It's unlikely that they were even behind this one. The dude was openly gay.
>>
>>29311250
>because ISIS is responsible for America's mass shootings and regular everyday shootings?
>It's unlikely that they were even behind this one. The dude was openly gay.
>unlikely they were behind this one
>dude swears allegiance to ISIS in a police call
>openly gay
>>
>>29311183

Crazy Islamic people are far from the only people engaging in mass shootings in America.
>>
>>29311234
>You can literally google 'how to make a bomb'.

You can literally google "how to to make a nuclear reactor as well", doesn't mean you actually and and will follow through wit it, or you can just buy an assault rifle at at a store down the road.

If making a bomb was so easy, there wouldn't be a mass shooting once every fortnight and regular shootings everyday.
>>
>>29311322
>there wouldn't be a mass shooting once every fortnight and regular shootings everyday.
there literally aren't unless you count gang violence as a regular shooting, which, despite gun control across the entire world, cannot be avoided.
Making a bomb IS easy, but I suppose an idiot who thinks controlling other people's liberties is an answer to people breaking the law wouldn't have the gorilla-tier IQ required to make one.
You can't buy an assault rifle at a store either, sadly.
>>
>>29309419
trips= all theories here true
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.