[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I retarded or is nicotine just fucking me? Every time I smoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: cigs.jpg (110 KB, 416x650) Image search: [Google]
cigs.jpg
110 KB, 416x650
Am I retarded or is nicotine just fucking me? Every time I smoke one cigarette I immediately crave smoking another one because I don't feel the effects very well, but when I smoke two in succession I invariably end up getting sick.
>>
>Am I retarded
Yeah you are fucking retarded
>>
File: cover6-1200x720.jpg (174 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
cover6-1200x720.jpg
174 KB, 1200x720
>>29309403
Enjoy your lung cancer, idiot.
>>
>>29309403
This is outrageous. You must have naturally low dopamine or something. At the height of my smoking days I never smoked more than 10 in a day. Fucking rediculous
>>
>>29309403
That's addiction for you dude, you gotta get discipline and space out each smoke so you don't get sick from the nicotine.
>>
>>29309453
I only smoke like 4 a day
>>29309450
I quit a semi-addiction to amphetamine about two months ago. Do you think I just haven't had enough time to recover?
>>
>babbys first cartonn

American Spirits are strong as fuck. Just smoke one for a while. There's literally no reason to chain-smoke them

>smoke one
>a few hours later smoke another
>a few hours later another

The "dats it mayne" feeling will stack

Don't smoke more than 5 a day or you'll start building tolerance in a bad way (and smokign is bad for you lungs)
>>
>>29309422

Smoking 40 cigarettes a day for 20 years =/= moderate indulgence

>check out this alcoholics liver dude holy shit wtf you better not drink 2 beers a day or its over for you
>>
>>29309484
Yea, and I only smoke crack once a day
>>
>>29309573

You do realize that the majority of Americans smoked in recent history and our lifespan was about he same, right
>>
>>29309611
That doesn't make it not an addiction?
your body is telling you it wants more, but when you take in more you feel sick. You said this was a problem, so what's the fuss?
>>
don't smoke american spirits, and don't smoke any "lights"
the extra additives in cigarettes are there for a reason
they help nicotine absorption
a long drag from a cigarette should knock you on your ass if you're not a regular smoker
>>
>>29309637
I'm OP, not him

I'm not addicted, I've been smoking infrequently for the past two years. Like maybe 2 cigarettes on the weekend when I'm drunk. I just started smoking more after dinner to suppress my appetite because I'm trying to lose weight, but I have lots of urges to snack around 10pm-1am
>>
you're not supposed to smoke 2 in a row
that will certainly make you sick
you have to wait a few hours before you can get that nicotine rush again
>>
I miss cigarettes so much. I usually kept it to just a few cigs a day, but even one a day significantly raises risk of heart disease and cancer.

Been thinking about buying a mouth fedora, but the flavor and inert shit they put in those is even worse than cigarettes.

>tfw no safe way to get based nicotine
>>
>>29309662
I thought american spirits had more nicotine in them than average cigarettes
>>
>>29309637
>your body is telling you it wants more, but when you take in more you feel sick

thats not whats happening. OP is smoking but not feeling anything, so he's smoking another and getting sick.

thats because he expected actual tobacco to work like meme industrial "tobacco" thats laced with freebase nicotine, but it doesnt, so hes not getting that awesome head rush that he expected

so he smokes another and gets sick because his body hasn't learned how to metabolize the nicotine yet

what he needs to do is just smoke 1 and never chain smoke for any reason. chain smoking a) makes you sick or b) just builds up your resistance to nicotine (not tolerance, resistance, so you need to smoke more to get the same affect.)

smoking them slowly but steadily makes you build tolerance to the nicotine but still feels its affect, like just smoke 4 or 5 a day and thats plenty
>>
>>29309731

american spirits have no additives. the best flavor is the organic pack that is USDA certified organic.

american spirits do have more nicotine because they are packed tighter and with higher quality tobacco, which is why OP is making himself sick smoking two of them.
>>
>>29310106
yeah I heard tobacco can even make you hallucinate

I guess thats why when I smoke a newport it barley gets me buzzed but when I smoke some of my grandpas euro shit it gets me fucked up I cant even walk

also fuck all the tobacco haters, the government just wants to control what you do and use cigarettes as an excuse
>>
>>29309728
i got a mouth fedora recently and i'm actually really happy with it
just get unflavored 18mg/ml liquid and don't tell anyone about it and it's a great substitute
>>
update: just smoked another

>>29309487
this good anon was spot on, thank you brother. I'll space it out from now on
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.