[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: wtf do i say.jpg (11 KB, 285x106) Image search: [Google]
wtf do i say.jpg
11 KB, 285x106
Okay guys I really do not know what to say. This girl was the first person to go out with me ever 2 years ago and on one of our 2nd dates I sperged out got embarrassed left the theatre and never contacted her back. Now we are here and she messages me on Fb. I do not know what to say. I never have any conversations with anyone I really have no idea what the hell to do or say back. Help please. I was sitting here enjoying my evening playing OSRS grinding away slayer and now I am fuckign shaking
>>
>>29309374
It's your fault for playing Runescape.
>Play shitty games, win shitty prizes
>>
File: CUjWmOUUkAEGlcX.jpg (103 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
CUjWmOUUkAEGlcX.jpg
103 KB, 600x601
Straight ask her to lunch before any bullshit facebook texting
Get a feel for her feelings
Then just say netflix and chill and buy some condoms family
I wish I could get laid
>>
>>29309374
I'm worried one day this girl I'm no longer involved with is gonna try to pull this shit and get me to fall for her again
>>
>>29309432
The thing is I cannot get laid. I was in good shape then, and looked good but I was still a sperg and had no luck with anyother women besides her. Now I am a skinny fat neet who works online and has horrible acne. My FB profile pic is 3 years old.
>>
Dont worry OP I will walk you through this! You can do it! You have to channel your inner normie.

Listen to what Im saying. Ive gotten multiple dates from just talking to grils over FB, I know what Im talking about.

All you gotta do is just say
>Haha yep, whats up?

If she is messaging you she clearly likes you.
>>
>>29309532
I messaged her back and explained how I was embarrased and told her all that stuff. She doesnt like me anymore, she just said she was happy to get a reply and confirmation on why I did what I did. I feel better now, I just dont know what to say back. I am not asking her out again though even though she is beautiful
>>
File: 1444099480296.png (490 KB, 720x612) Image search: [Google]
1444099480296.png
490 KB, 720x612
>>29309502
You're looking for excuses to back out.
I'm betting those excuses are gonna get pretty thin the older you get.
Seriously though I feel you family, I am in the same place as you.
Just give no fucks
>>
>>29309578
Thanks for being a human who gives answers.

I think the world would be better if we all told the shit we didn't want to when asked.
>>
>>29309578
Dont say anything
>>
>>29310003
This, you've resolved your unfinished business and now you can go about your life with less anxiety. Win-win if you just stop here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.