[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been staying at grandfathers house for a few months because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: dogs lives matter biggot.png (139 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
dogs lives matter biggot.png
139 KB, 460x460
>been staying at grandfathers house for a few months because my mother passed away and I dropped out of uni
>walk out of living room after talking to him
>dog runs in front of me trying to get around me and run back to him
>does a big long blood curdling yelp because he's freaking out thinking I'm chasing him or something
>grandfather yells "what the fuck?"
>I tell him what happened
>"well I heard a big thud like you kicked him"
>"that was me making a step because I'm such a fucking fat ass" (I'e gained lie 60 lbs since my mom died and I was already a fat fuck)
>I walk off pissed
>he thinks I just kicked his fucking dog
I'm fucking done. The dog fucking hates me, for the past six months of staying here and the dog has gotten more and more nervous around me for no fucking reason. I don't even fucking pet him because he yelps all the time, which I think the dog takes aggressively. For example I was walking by my grandfather passed out on his recliner the other day and the fucking little shit who was sitting his lap starts growling. Of course he doesn't see this, he just sees and hears when the dog yelps because I was in five steps of him. What the fuck do I do?
>inb4 why are you uncomfortable with the dog
I was mauled by one when I was three and dogs fucking freak me out/piss me off. Of course my grandfather doesn't care when the dog goes apeshit at the door or starts growling at me because
>"lol he's just a dog anon"
But when I even get close to him and the dog yelps its
>what the fuck did you do to him? *mean face*
What the fuck guys? Help. Do any of you have similar experience with dogs?
>>
>>29309308
Please help guys. Just because its original doesn't mean you can't respond
>>
>>29309392
>>29309308
Well fuck all you too
>>
File: 59363363.png (391 KB, 558x414) Image search: [Google]
59363363.png
391 KB, 558x414
If there is somehow (a) god(s) somewhere, I hope they rain retribution down on all abusers of dogs/cats/other domestic pets as well as wanton abusers of wild animals beyond necessary survival circumstances and/or unprovoked and inevitable self-defense.
Perhaps tell him to set up cameras around the home to ease his anxiety about it and prove your claimed innocence.
I naturally am pessimistic, but it enters an entirely different dimension if animals are involved, people should not entrust their pets (assuming they truly care for them at all) to grooming services unless they are directly supervising and fuck letting them out of your sight around anybody much less a stranger or other unfamiliar.
Before a possible sarcastic response of "I bet you eat meat/dairy, faggot", no, I do not.
Before a possible sarcastic "Leave it to a veganfaggot to tell you there a veganfaggot.", it was reasonably relevant to this here novella I have written.
Good luck, if you were being honest.
>>
>>29309752
they're*, faggot
>>
>>29309752
Fuck you. I don't need to prove shit. If my own grandfather can't fucking trust me over the instincts of a shitty fucking mutt, then he's a shit person. Thank you for indirectly opening my eyes to that. I'm done. Just another reason for me to get out of here as soon as possible.
>>
give him a good beating, might as well since your grandfather thinks you are anyway and he will see that you're the alpha and leave you alone
>>
>>29309815
Kek. After months of this shit I've literally had dreams about just through the fucking dog through a window or something because it's EVERY FUCKING DAY that I put up with this shit. I have enough self control not to but I swear man, I don't know how much longer I can take this shit.
>>
>>29309308
How many times are you going to make this shit thread? Move out fag
>>
>>29309862
*about just throwing the fucking
>>
>>29309885
This is the first time I've made a thread about it? Anyway, I plan to, the problem is I'm not working right now because this tiny ass town has no work except for the places I've worked in the past or place where people know me and I don't want to have to explain that I've failed at life since my mother died.
>>
>>29309921
I've seen this exact thread with the exact same story about your dead ma, your evil gramps and his evil dog and how you dindu nuffin plenty of times over the past few months. Only replying now to sage and slide your crying to page 10
>>
>>29310009
Horse shit you did. I posted one thread about my dead mother but nothing about the dog or grandfather. Post the fucking thread that I made if you're so sure of yourself
>>
>>29310039
>trying this hard to defend your forced meme
wtf I thought op replies don't bump anymore
>>
>>29309308
Kill it.
SF jhctkvdg
>>
>>29310115
only for the first 15 minutes
>>
>>29310115
>trying this hard to defend your forced meme
What forced meme faggot?
>>
>>29310556
No one cares about your dead ma, your gramps or how much you like to abuse your poor gramps' dog. Join your whore of a mother in death
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.