[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird to sleep for 10 hours? I went to bed last night at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: The power of milk.jpg (317 KB, 650x2600) Image search: [Google]
The power of milk.jpg
317 KB, 650x2600
Is it weird to sleep for 10 hours? I went to bed last night at like 1:00 am and woke up at like 11:30 am, it kind of bothered me because I feel like sleeping for 10 hours straight is a lot.
>>
lol, I sleep like 12 hours a day on a regular basis.
It's not "not-normal", but you should definitely not get used to it. Too much sleep can lead to some serious side effects, and it can even result in an earlier death.

Apart from the ordinary side effects (daily cycle messed up, headache, sore body) I can't see anything wrong in sleep 8+ hours a day. Just don't let it become a habit. You will eventually be even more tired from too much sleep, which will only lead to you sleeping for longer.
>>
i used to sleep like that, definitely had worse mood, felt more tired/out of whack, it was worse when i wasn't taking meds for my depression, seven hours is perfect, 8 if im still tired is acceptable, but anything longer and it throws everything off...
>>
>>29309505
Jep, I can definitely agree. The only reason why I'm sleeping like 12 hours a day now, is because my daily cycle is so messed up. I'm up all night, and when the sun comes I go to sleep. This has tilted everything, so now sun = sleep to me.

The best cycles I have been in, was when I used to go to sleep at like 6 o'clock. I would automatically wake up in the night, and I would be totally fresh and clear. Sometimes I would even get 6 hours of sleep, and I felt totally brilliant throughout the day. Also made it easy to sleep "at night".
>>
>there are people on this board that don't get MORE THAN 13 HOURS OF SLEEP
>>
sleep on this nutsack
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.