[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be a happy robot thread >You can be a robot and be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: happy.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
How to be a happy robot thread
>You can be a robot and be happy.
I'll explain how.

Step 1: Get /fit/
>since you're a loser with no social life, get off your lazy ass and get a gym membership. Use the gym to take out all your anger, frustration, and loneliness. Don't train because you want to get a girlfriend, don't train because "muh gains." Train for the simple reason of knowing you can beat the shit out of Chad while Stacy watches. Don't ever let Chad cross you again. Spend all your time at the gym, what better do you have to do? Train your ass off.

Step 2: Disregard stacies and roasties
>once you get /fit/, or even in the process of getting /fit/, don't be afraid to slut shame roasties. Don't be afraid to let it known to your peers that whores are worthless. Don't acknowledge stacy, make them feel like garbage the way they made you feel like garbage. If Chad and Brad try to fuck with you, well, that's why you trained in Step 1. Beat the shit out of them.

1/2
>>
Step 3: Get some pussy (or boipussy)
>It's okay to accept the fact that women are basically prostitutes. Visit some hookers and lose your virginity, don't give a fuck what anybody says. You'll have a great time. If you want some girlcock, just download Grindr and fuck some traps. I've done both before and its a lot of fun. I'm not ashamed to say I've had sex with both men and women. But I've only paid women, because they're all money whores.

Step 4: Don't be afraid of your hobbies
>I don't give a fuck about what you like, whether its anime, tabletop gaming, browsing 4chan, whatever. Don't be afraid to reveal your power level. Why do you care what normies think? Normies are useless. Find a community that you'll enjoy yourself in, or just stay alone if that's what you prefer. But don't let shitty normies tell you what you're supposed to be doing with your life. They're sheep. They follow the flock. Like I said earlier, if Chad tries to bully you, beat the shit out of him. If Stacy laughs at you, make fun of her for being a whore who's already taken 100 dicks and she's only 22. If the normies call you a weirdo, laugh at how close minded and unintelligent they are.

2/2
>>
I follow this code strictly senpai, dont reveal the truth to these normies
>>
>>29309551
B-But we're on r9k senpai?? I thought this was a safe place.
>>
Great thread. I couldn't have said it better. I'd like to add something, though because it drives me crazy.

Roasties are not bros, friends, or companions. I'm tired of robots emulating roasties. Expecting their initiative, affection, or intetest.

Treat roasties like shit.
>>
>>29309680
I couldn't agree more. I used or try and treat roasties decently and I'd get burnt for it. I had a conscience. Now I don't give a fuck. Never be nice to roasties, they don't give a fuck about you.
>>
you need money to do these things
>>
>>29309829
Getting money, that's a whole different story. Do you have a job anon? Do you get NEETbux? Do you live with your parents?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.