[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't want to work ever >Just want to get a job where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1462930039948.jpg (139 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1462930039948.jpg
139 KB, 1023x682
>Don't want to work ever
>Just want to get a job where I can be wage thief and play video games 7 hours a day while making 40k a year.

Help me /r9k/
My gym teacher would sit around all day and play Bejeweled. How do I achieve his success?
>>
>>29309148
Become a gym teacher, duh
>>
>>29309148
stop being a lazy fuck and suck it up. He probably had to still go to university to get there. Regardless, focus on a real career you lazy shit
>>
>>29309148
Become a night guard. Comfiest job for a robot.
>>
>>29309253
Fuck you, dude!
You don't know how it is to be a lazy-boy.

It's hard to work for people like me. I don't you would understand. You don't share my genetic disability.
>>
I work in the psych ward. I sit in a room with suicidal people and watch them not kill themselves in their sleep while I read all night. Sometimes I have to do actual tech work if I'm not sitting that night, like tell the patients to go to bed and shit for 3 hours until it's lights off. As a plus I get to sit at the staff desk instead of crazy person's room while I read all night. Sometimes we order a pizza and watch movies on the projection tv in the day room. Pay is shit but it's about as comfy as jobs can get. Worst case scenario a patient tries to punch a nurse so you pull their pants down and the nurse gives the belligerent a shot.

I'm in nursing school since the nurses don't seem to work any more than me yet make 4x as much. I shadowed an anesthetist and it seems half the time they're on the phone too and just push buttons every now and then when the machine beeps because of vitals outside normal ranges. Working half the time is a lot worse than working 5% the time but the anesthetists make about 9x as much as me, so it's worth it.
>>
Here's your step by step guide on getting out of wagekekery.

www.earlyretirementextreme.com
>>
>>29309148

Get a government job if you don't want to do shit. There are no bigger pieces of shit than city and state gov workers.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.