[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to smell her pantsu. Please how can I do this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I want to smell her pantsu.

Please how can I do this.
>>
>>29309144
just walk up and do it

if she rejects you oh well, you didn't harm her
>>
>>29309174
like, lift up her skirt and just smell her pantsu?
>>
>>29309216
well, honestly, how else are you going to do it?
>>
>>29309244
I dunno I feel like I should ask first...
>>
>>29310624
nah don't ask you'd be begging for trouble, just quickly go for it while she's pre occupied then stop and back off

she'll notice for sure but you didn't assault her or rape her so you are in the clear
>>
>>29309144
trips and you show us her pantsu
>>
>>29311725
dude it's just alina li.

>>29311371
Really? That seems like assault.

Probably I could pay here I guess.
>>
>>29312519
how is not touching her assault
>>
>>29312997
women don't logic like this dude.
>>
>pantydeal.com

not a meme
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.