[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White and Asian women ftw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x481
>>
what do you think he butt smells like bros
>>
File: Yumi Kazama.jpg (57 KB, 599x838) Image search: [Google]
Yumi Kazama.jpg
57 KB, 599x838
>>29310479
Natto if you smell the upper part. Sushi if it's closer to the bagina.

>>29309093
Asian milfs are a miracle of the universe.
I'm learning japanese for some milf sex tourism.
>>
>>29310479
Shit, piss, sweat, blood if it's that time of the month, most likely.
>>
>>29310546
hot tbqh

oraginaliolio
>>
File: image.jpg (508 KB, 2466x1542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
508 KB, 2466x1542
I posted this hours ago. Why not let it die?

My dick only works for Asian and White women.

>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
white women are the most beautiful semfam
>>
>>29310530
>Mfw I have a Christmas cake qt practically dying to meet in person.
She's not Japanese though, but still Asian
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 1080x1920
You are bullshitting me if you tell me that you don't like White women as a White man.

You're just salty over Tymarcus taking your girl.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>29310835

m-muh waifu
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>29310977

You're on this "I don't need no white woman" streak and you've convinced yourself that you don't miss them.

Like you think they will always be around for you. Every weekend you're not spending with her is a weekend she spends with another dude.

Alternatively, you are seeing other women too.

I just don't buy this anti white woman meme from white men, it's bullshit. You think they're always gonna be around for you probably.
>>
>>29309093
Black women should be exterminated

Every black man should know better than to go for a black woman when white and Asian women exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 989x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 989x810
>>29311053

Cont.

Tbh, white women will always be around for white men and vice versa. Y'all are just exploring other options to see if there's anything better out there rather than tying the knot and making plans together for your future and children.

The only real competition is Asian women imo but I'm not white or Chad and don't know what he thinks.
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1080x1920
>>29311098

Sup Tyrone. Still trying to abandon ship for greener pastures, I see. I don't blame ya, white and yellow is a pretty cool team but so is white and black and black and yellow.

>>29311174

Cont.

If my personal experience means anything, men and women of same races will always make time to see each other now and then, inseparable.

But when you see them too often it becomes a chore than a mutual meeting of love and friendship.

I am high in my cradle right now.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 206x245
textless posts are not allowed

you seem pretty triggered
>>
When women think about lovers, do they remember the times where they just quietly made love in a secret place, safe and secure lost in the moment in the arms of her strange and talented lover.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.