[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother was a spinster and a 40 year old virgin who found a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1443058071933.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443058071933.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
My mother was a spinster and a 40 year old virgin who found a guy and managed to beat out the clock.

I know for a fact that there was people on here who have mothers who were Stacies and are still trying to pass themselves off as Robots.

YOU CANNOT BE A ROBOT IF YOU WERE BORN OF A STACY. YOU HAVE STACY AND CHAD GENES.
>>
HAHAHHAHHA

THAT'S RIGHT

EVERY FUCKING TIME I MENTION YOUR MOMS YOU FAGS HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

YOUR MOMS ARE SLUTS AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT FACT
>>
>>29309067
My mom wasn't a Stacy. My dad was a robot. But he's a doctor so he was able to get married. I inherited his social skills but not his work ethic
>>
That feel when my parents were born and raised in communist Albania, and my mum has never even kissed a man other than my father. Feels good, man. I don't know how normies cope with the fact that their moms have been fucked by guys other than their dad.
>>
>>29309615
How do you know your mom wasn't a vain Stacy in her youth?
>>
>>29309067
>YOU HAVE STACY AND CHAD GENES.

This is ridiculous, we're made robots by our experiences more than our genes. My dad is basically a Chad (football player in high school, successful doctor, lots of friends, always going to parties, etc.) and married a sweet religious Stacy, but I turned out a robot while my siblings are normies.
>>
>>29309067

OP, I feel you.

my mom has never even touched a man other than my dad and quite possibly vice versa. That's my I'm a 37 yo kv.

I've internalized a lot of red pill, but I know since my mom isn't a whore, awalt cannot possible be 100% true. These days, I'll give it 99% probability because I can see the way that the women of my ethno-religio group act, or really, any traditionally conservative community.

the social mores were truly different back then. Chad had limits placed on him by society, even if the women did want his dick, there were barriers. Now, they just right swipe him on their phone and fuck in his car, worst case scenario.
>>
how many other robros have virgin up until they were married parents?
>>
>>29311076
See>>29309617

Mum was virgin. She never even kissed anyone except my dad. How do normies live with the fact that their moms were railed by guys other than their dad?
>>
>>29309067
Nurture creates robots, not nature
>>
>>29311128
whatever normo
>>
>>29310077
Stacies can't be sweet.
>>
>>29309067
My mom's a lesbian. What now?
>>
File: joostfeet.webm (497 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
joostfeet.webm
497 KB, 1920x1080
I want to lick Joost feet
>>
>>29312757
did she ever call you a sissy
>>
>>29312995
No, I guess she's what you'd call one of those "lipstick lesbians". Not a bull-dyke at all.
>>
>>29313145
what is a lipstick lesbo
>>
If your mom was over 35, it was a geriatric pregnancy. You got brain damage, my dude.
>>
>>29313145
did she ever kiss you with lipstick on
>>
>>29313247
probably since im a tranny
>>
>>29313217
Just a lesbo that looks like a normal, feminine woman.

As opposed to the type that wears nothing but plaid lumberjack shirts and a faux-hawk and somehow always seem to be overweight for some reason

>>29313262
Yeah. Did your mom never kiss you?
>>
>>29313301
did she ever kiss you on the mouth
>>
>>29313318
Of course.

I see where you're going with this, so I'll throw you a bone and tell you that she also has a huge rack.

Obviously, I don't want to screw my mom, but I can't deny that she looks good for her age.

Her girlfriend/wife isn't too shabby either. For a black girl
>>
>>29313373
oh no

at least she can't have impure children with her
>>
>>29313392
Funnily enough, the girlfriend has a son around my age of her own. So I kind of sort of have a black half-brother, despite being the whitest person on the planet.

He's your typical black dude with a criminal record and 8 kids he never sees, of course, but he's nice enough to me. We talk about anime sometimes.
>>
>>29313444
nice trips

did it ever make you sad growing up that your mom didn't love your dad anymore
>>
>>29313477
I love my dad to death, but he's not a very easy person to get along with, let alone live with for decades. So I don't really blame her.

Would give his life for my brother and I without a second thought, but he's a very angry, cynical, and prejudiced man. Unfortunately, a lot of that seemed to have brushed off on me.
>>
>>29313544
did your mom have lesbian tendencies before or was it after she left your father that she discovered them

was it surprising when you found out
>>
>>29309067
My mom was a shut in and my dad was someone who got rejected by my mom's sister and told him to go after my shut in mom

Do I win?
>>
>>29313578
Well, her and my dad had me when they were very young, and the one boyfriend she had before him was... a boy, obviously.

A few months after they divorced she told me that she's been living with her current girlfriend, who I had known my whole life and was pretty much a "family friend".

Of course, I accepted it. She's my mom, and as long as she's happy, I'm satisfied.
>>
>>29313692
im glad she's happy

is your dad happy
>>
>>29313734
>is your dad happy

No, not really. It's strange, he's in really good shape, and my friend's girlfriend in high school once commented that she thought he was really hot. However, he hasn't really seen anyone since the divorce, which was, god, like 9 years ago.

My little brother lives with him, though, so he has that.
>>
>>29313858
that's sad

you should help him out
>>
File: 1463765774320.jpg (661 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1463765774320.jpg
661 KB, 2000x1500
>>29312816
Uh-huh, join the club.
>>
>>29309067
>Mom- Stacy
>Dad- Chad
>Sister- Stacy
>Brother- Normie

What have gone wrong?
>>
>>29314766
You have a brother named Normie?
>>
My parents are both very attractive, intelligent, and socially qualified. I am not a robot.
>>
>>29309067
both my parents were sluts

happily married for 34 years
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.