[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bed time, wagecuck. Nighty night. See you in the morning. Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Bed time, wagecuck. Nighty night. See you in the morning. Be sure to get plenty of restful sleep.
>>
File: 1431302583309.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1431302583309.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
I can't take it anymore. Why me?
>>
Jokes on you NEETphag I work the night shift
>>
File: 1465233671254.png (222 KB, 420x443) Image search: [Google]
1465233671254.png
222 KB, 420x443
I have the rest of the week off but I'm still heading to the office. How does it feel to not know what dedication is, Neetie?
>>
>tfw you have a great job, pays very well, great benefits.
>tfw your able to do the work but hate the job, you have no passion for it.
>tfw you have no passion for anything.

what do I do?

At this point I don't care about wagecucking, but I just don't want to have the stress and pressure of a career that I have no interest in.
>>
>>29309337
The only dedication these neets have is autism bux, tendies and maybe anime, other wise the true dedication they have is sub-par shitposting and lack of human contact.
>>
>>29309390
Try going back to school to learn some fucking grammar, retard.
>>
>>29309390
Antidepressant medication. Id recommend welbitrin XL 300mgs once a day. Ill write you a prescription for 30 days with 2 refils and we can meet again next month to check your progress.
>>
>>29309516
hah exactly what my doctor said. I'm one week into medication.
>>
>>29309558
Haha hell yeah. Ive been on it for almost 3 months now, its working fucking wonders for me. Just give it some time to start working, about 3 weeks. I feel great, no more spells of depression for no aparent reason. Im very motivated and have energy to get through the day. Might do the same for you, worth a try.
>>
File: 1427974918892.png (153 KB, 328x288) Image search: [Google]
1427974918892.png
153 KB, 328x288
>>29309004
Listen faggot and listen good. You roam the catalog talking a lot of shit that your ass can't cash. You wouldn't know comfort if it smacked you up side your blocky head because your whole life is one dead limp myriad of hours. You will never know the comfy that contrasts work. It's time for you to grow up but whether you decide to or not, the world will move on and you'll be in for a little surprise. The ride does end ;)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.