[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw nobody cares about you so you have to hurt yourself and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 20141127_092455-1.jpg (2 MB, 1581x1536) Image search: [Google]
20141127_092455-1.jpg
2 MB, 1581x1536
>tfw nobody cares about you so you have to hurt yourself and make yourself care about you

Itd be nice if my brain would make me happy on its own so i didnt have to do this
>>
>>29308976
Cut deeper, fuck boi
>>
>will cut there arms because it hurts
>won't work out because it hurts

Go lift some weights you retard

at least then the pain will make you stronger
>>
>>29308976
lol u r dumme
y r u so dumme lol
>>
>>29308976
welcome to humanity. Nobody gives af uck about anybody unless they get something out of them.,,
>>
>>29308976

it's not necessary. break the habit. it makes you hate yourself even more.

>>29309060

Being this jaded
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Feel ya brother. One day we'll grow the balls to slice the jugular.
>>
>>29308976
Cut your dick next time faggot
>>
Former full body cutter here. Used to cut hundreds of times over and over for hours. You faggots are cutting two deep and why the fuck arent you at least doing some sort of pattern? Learn how to carve instead of slice stupid fucks.
Youll cause more pain and leave less marks, unless I guess youre doing it for attention and not for chemical release.
>>
>>29309086
it's not being jaded
it's being real
seriously now
>>
Seek professional help. It gets better
>>
ive been depressed to the point of actually attempting, but never felt the desire to cut. if i want to escape i just do drugs.
>>
File: fuck ya.jpg (12 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
fuck ya.jpg
12 KB, 450x450
>huff a ton of nitrous
>feel no pain
>cut your own throat open
Most brutal /selfharm/ suicide method? Would this work?
>>
>>29310162
probably not
my friend does nitro and he just goes basically brain dead
It just seems silly
>>
>>29310221
yeah I've dropped the canister without even realizing it but I think at a moderate dose it could be done. I'm not suicidal, I just think it's a fascinating idea of approach I had.
>>
person who could potentially care about you here, not that you care ironically enough. but i'm here if you decide "what the hell" and give me a chance. email of some sort appreciated.
>>
>>29310008
I have, he cant magically make people like me or me like people

>>29310335
Nah its fine, talking doesnt really help me personally
>>
File: how I feel right now.gif (2 MB, 299x166) Image search: [Google]
how I feel right now.gif
2 MB, 299x166
>>29308976
Is that your best faggot
>>
>>29311419
fair enough, what is it that would be on the right track for you? real physical interaction showing they cared?
>>
>>29308976
Back in high school, a few years back, my friends and i beat the shit out of some emo kid because he kept cutting him self. We were telling him to stop and stomping on him in the same time haha. Fucking faggot, your a faggot. Stop cutting your self you low self esteem attwntion whore, ill beat the shit out of you then youll really get attention.
>>
>>29308976
Go be fat and who somewhere else.
>>
>>29311627
Nothing really helps anymore, im too far away from people, i was just putting up a thread cuz cutters like to see others

>>29311712
The kid mightve liked it, i always loved getting into fights, the heart pounding is amazing
>>
>>29311419
Newsflash there is no magic. But you aren't really isolated either, except by your own design. That being said, every cut you make cuts someone who cares for you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.