[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24year old khv weeb neet >parents forcing me to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 57324407_p0.png (537 KB, 651x920) Image search: [Google]
57324407_p0.png
537 KB, 651x920
>24year old khv weeb neet
>parents forcing me to go to their co-workers child sweet 16
>going to be filled with normie kids and parents
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
bring your daki and show it off to the kids
>>
>>29309071
I'm a neet which means no income which means no daki
>>
>>29309102
You seem nice I am 24 and a neet too so tou want to be my friend?
>>
>>29309224
Sure anon what kind of stuff do you like?
>>
>>29309266
British sitcoms, anime, video games and music!!! I also like watching Gordon Ramsay yell at people in the early seasons of Hell's Kitchen.
>>
>>29309313
Post steam and maybe we can become friends
>>
>>29309407
My steam id is acutelittlegirl try adding that I have a Cocoa avatar!
>>
>>29309426
Well that's one way to ruse me
>>
>>29309482
W-what? Stupid comment was not original message
>>
>>29309507
no such steam exists
>>
>>29309539
Oh I guess I'll just post the link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cowwfee
>>
>>29309580
Weird I can't send you a friend request
>>
>>29309642
Huh weird what's your id? I'll try adding you when I wake up. I am going to nap a bit
>>
>>29308829
just fucking go and eat and keep to yourself and you'll be fine honestly. maybe find one person to have a short conversation with but you probably dont have to
>>
>>29309714
but the normies will judge me being by myself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.