[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Due to the recent influx of normalfaggots, women and general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1465949162753.jpg (136 KB, 1326x860) Image search: [Google]
1465949162753.jpg
136 KB, 1326x860
Due to the recent influx of normalfaggots, women and general normie sympathizers, I feel that all robots should be reminded of this.

DO NOT REPLY TO NORMALFAGS

Even docile normalfags will, upon being replied to in any fashion, begin to weave their web of influence into the fibers of the board. Normies can not be allowed to be made comfortable here, they can not be included in any discussion, they are to be treated as if they do not exists, as if they were shadowbanned.

We robots are, and have always been, the true inheritors of this piece of shit failure board. United in feels, our poopjugs runneth over, the normies will be routed and destroyed as they have been countless times before.
>>
kek. Normalfags are aussies!
>>
>>29308774
>DO NOT REPLY TO NORMALFAGS

not replying to shitty bait threads would do more good.
>>
>>29308934
The problem with that is robots' existences are so boring we'll reply just for the heck of it.
>>
File: empty soul Wojack.jpg (160 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
empty soul Wojack.jpg
160 KB, 633x758
>>29308774
you don't get it, OP

normalfags make up 80% of the board and 90% of the posts. they believe they are robots simply because they browse here.
>>
>>29308774
Normies are already the majority dude
>>
>>29308774
lol fuck off loser. 'normies' took over this board years ago and there's nothing you can do to change it.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 960x731
I've been on 4chan since 04 and r9k since we were calling each other gentlemen. I like conversing with robots and although I am a cyborg most would just call me normie. Please don't make me leave.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.