[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post something productive you did today. If you didn't do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_3902.jpg (806 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3902.jpg
806 KB, 956x1280
Post something productive you did today. If you didn't do anything productive today, do something productive right now.
Clean up the pop cans on your desk. Vacuum. Change your underwear.
Hardmode: Can't involve a video game or fapping
>>
>>29308549
Went to work for 2 hours and got off early because it was a shitty day outside and thank God because digging while coming down off of coke would've been awful
>>
>>29308549
Walked hours in the awful fucking heat because I need new frames.
>>
>>29308597
Good job anon, walking is good for you. If it was sunny out you got your needed dose of cancer rays (and vitamins) as well. 2 for the price of one.
>>
Saved up enough money to buy a gun. Too lazy to anhero just yet but it feels good to have the option ready. Red state and it's gun show season. Feels numb man
>>
>>29308720
I am also too lazy to an hero. Sadly not in murrica so no guns for me. Considering trying seppuku, but it may be too weeb.
Don't do it anon. I know you can be a happy person. I know it is tough, and I know the odds are against you, but I know you can do it.
>>
>>29308861
I appreciate the kind word (really) but I'm an absolute failure at life, total burden on my depressed drunk family and society at large. If I had any motivation I would become a mercy assasin hired to help neets and bots end the cycle of pointless agony.

Seppuku takes discipline. They don't have helium tanks where you are? Sleep forever, sweet prince. Life is shit.
>>
File: 1412374941193.jpg (24 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
1412374941193.jpg
24 KB, 400x333
>>29308549
>Post something productive you did today

I found out the home address of this girl ive been stalking on social media
Took like 7 hours of intense research

I'm planning to start following her around now
So I hope it goes well
>>
>>29308980
Just because you are a failure now doesn't mean you have to be forever. You must do the things you do with some motivation, to reach some end.
It starts with one little step. One little movement towards a better tomorrow. It doesn't have to be life changing, but it could be, if you wanted it to be. Go out and drive somewhere for the heck of it. Go put some resumes out and throw yourself into getting the best job you can. Something.
I believe in you anon. If no one else does, I do.
>>
>>29308549
Cooking Carne Asada, did almost all the dishes, finally put my paperwork together
>>
>>29309077
Good job anon. I should really put my filing away, but I've been focusing on laundry today. Maybe this evening.
>>
File: 1465527191780.jpg (22 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
1465527191780.jpg
22 KB, 500x574
>>29308549
Set aside my compassion and love and broke up with my girlfriend because she was treating me like shit and her struggle with heroine wasn't my problem.
>>
>>29309159
That must have been really tough anon. You did the right thing. You gotta look out for number one- and that's you.
You deserve someone who loves you back just as much. You will find her, but make sure to give yourself time to heal from this heartbreak as well. There is no harm in a break from the dating life.
>>
Put together a resume. I didn't apply anywhere but at least I can now easily.
>>
>>29309360
The resume is probably the most laborious part. Handing them in is easy enough.
Make sure that you don't just slide it over on the desk to them- wait until they are free from phone calls and talking before approaching them. Introduce yourself, make sure to be friendly and bright, even if you're just faking it. Making a lasting impression on the receptionist/whoever takes your resume can make a world of difference.
I don't know what it is like in whatever country you're from, but here they have a work placement office you can hand your resume into as well. I'd check it out, if you have one in your town.
>>
>>29308549
I used my dick to produce a horrible stench by parting your mother's pussy lips that had been glued shut with countless layers of dried feces.
>>
>>29309322
Thanks for the encouragement Anon. It just sucked because when she was sober she was great and I loved her. Time heals all wounds though.
>>
>>29308549
i appreciate what you're doing anon, we all need some positivity in our life, even if its from a stranger, so thank you.

I got up before 11 today, and was able to hang out with my little brother, it was nice.
>>
>>29309716
I get that. Things must be hard for her too, but you can't fix her problems if she isn't willing to work to fix them herself. It is a shitty situation to be in, and you can't always stay in touch and help with addicts. Hopefully things look up soon.
>>29309801
No problem anon. r9k has a lot of negativity in it, but I know a lot of other anons are just down on their luck in one way or another.
I've been shooting for 10am on days off so I can get things done. 11am is pretty good!
>>
I went to the doctor today who told me that my autism means I'll never be allowed to own a gun.
>>
>>29309902
That is probably a good thing
>>
>>29309924
Why? The only things I'd shoot with it would be bottles, paper, moose, and myself.
>>
Went to work, did work, and ordered wine homebrew equipment

I'm going to start making wine from juice I buy from the supermarket. I worked out the math and aside from the $15 in equipment that can be reused it costs 25 cents to ferment each jug of juice. I'm most excited to try it on cherry juice, because I never see cherry wine in the liquor store and the ones I've heard of are expensive. Just need to find (or make) the juice now
>>
went out practice driving again today and I'm almost ready for the test. once I get a license I'm leaving my robot lifestyle behind.
>>
Finally saved enough dough to buy this dress I wanted.
>>
>>29308549
Studied for nine hours
>>
>>29309949
That is a really neat hobby to get into anon. You should let /diy/ know how it goes.
>>29309955
Good for you anon! I need to study for my test, here is hoping we both pass with flying colors.
>>29310052
What dress did you buy?
>>29310075
Make sure to take breaks. Studying for long periods of time can lose effectiveness if you're not taking breaks on the regular. Check out cornell notes to counteract the curve of forgetting as well, if it is the typical 'remember this' test.
>>
File: 1427127955570.png (19 KB, 512x323) Image search: [Google]
1427127955570.png
19 KB, 512x323
>>29310621
>here is hoping we both pass with flying colors.
y-you too
>>
>>29308549
> went to work
> washed my car (inb4 spoiledfag but I've never washed my car before, using that fucking water gun is too hype)
> drawing practice
>>
>tfw got a gf today
Bragging on my last day as a former robot. Feels good man.
>>
>>29310980
I just washed my car for the first time a few months ago, shit is so cash
I was just too lazy to do it manually before
>>29311022
I hope she is the qt gf of your dreams anon
>>
File: 24276769.jpg (407 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
24276769.jpg
407 KB, 869x873
Did several dozen push-ups, sit-ups, etc.
Then my arms fell off.
It hurts to type this.
>>
>>29311495
you did a good job anon. getting active is the best way to be productive without thinking about it too much
>>
>>29308549
Moved 10 tons of brown 7/8 gravel from the street to a backyard for a buddy who is overseas in the Marines, it is a surprise for his getting home this weekend, had just a dirt backyard, another guy put in some trees and bushes, ran the water system, another guy built a small deck/gazebo thing, I got to move the gravel, supposed to have been me and 7 other guys, got to 97 today and they all bailed, took me 12 hours, 1 shove and a wheelbarrow, his wife brought me out lemonade all day, short-shorts, white dress shirt, no bra, gave me a constant show, too bad i am gay, tired, in pain, filthy, trying to muster enough oomph to take a shower, hope he is happy, my dog was happy to see me get home, trying to decide if i will lay on the floor or take her for a walk, she is sitting at the door, so I guess my long day isn't over just yet
>>
File: 25347181.jpg (51 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
25347181.jpg
51 KB, 526x701
>>29311801
Thanks, but really all I ever do is think while I do it, no matter what I do the inner monologue doesn't cease.
There is that strange satisfaction at having sore muscles and joints afterwards though.
It's like feeling slightly shitty, yet knowing it's because you did something rather than the inverse and atrophying.
What did you do today?
>>
>>29312505
A good day's work anon. I am sure he will be happy as punch to see his new yard.
>>29312793
I really like the pain of a good workout. It makes me feel accomplished, even if I don't have any immediate results.
I managed to get some laundry done. I have to get the gumption to get up and do some more stuff before the day is over.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.