[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a fembot anything. No, I will not date you or touch your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: cute.jpg (42 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
42 KB, 540x720
Ask a fembot anything. No, I will not date you or touch your tiny cocks. I am a lesbian.
>>
go away /lgbt/ we dont want u here
>>
this isnt /soc/ fuck off. reported.
>>
do lesbians give good hugs?
>>
>>29308052
Not to men, no.
>>
Go away ugly attention whore
>>
>>29308008
Timestamp it or gtfo.
>>
Can you at least show us your bare chest with nipples uncensored before we abandon thread?
>>
>>29308008
Why do you feel the need to identify yourself on an anonymous website?
I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>29308089

We are all anonymous so you should hold no fear. Right, fellas?
>>
>>29308008
Fuck off dyke. Shouldn't you being getting shot up at a night club?
>>
>being a homosexual
>literally choosing to fail at the meaning of life
why?
>>
how many kitties are living with you in your house?
>>
why are you on r9k and what do you get out of coming here?
>>
>cute.jpg
rooney...
>>
File: Middle_lel.jpg (55 KB, 307x315) Image search: [Google]
Middle_lel.jpg
55 KB, 307x315
>>29308144
Most people on this board choose to fail at what you consider the meaning of life (sex), so while your point is valid keep in mind you simultaneously insulted everyone here, not just OP.
>>
File: llkjklpU1j1qhxg0ho.jpg (371 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
llkjklpU1j1qhxg0ho.jpg
371 KB, 800x1200
Would you touch my femmine BBC?
>>
Why would I want to ask you anything?
>>
>>29308008
4/10, maybe a 5/10. Sorry anon, you're just not pretty enough for AMA
>>
>>29308219
because I'm a girl and you rarely have contact with them ?
>>
>>29308008
You say lesbian, but I see knob gobbler gobble gobble gobble. You probably fuck guys ironically and say it was for funsies lol xd
>>
>>29308076
this desu. please show boypucci
>>
>>29308245
So why should that make me want to ask you anything?
>>
>>29308008
You look like you're going through that awkward phase trannies go through. Fuck off to tumblr and write a blog about how the patriarchy lead you to kill yourself
>>
Why do lesbians get horny for cock when they are drunk, simon tomboyish girl hand job , when she was drunk
>>
what the fuck is that red spot on your chest
>>
>>29308008
lets just see your feet then
>>
THIS IS TUMBLR AND REDDIT JUST REPORT
>>
>>29308191
>we choose not to have sex
Well meme'd
>>
>>29308156
It's a well known universal fact that fembots hate kittens
>>
>>29308245
I rarely have contact with Eskimos, but I still don't want to ask them anything
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.