[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you robots have such a hard time with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: shirt.jpg (54 KB, 530x278) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
54 KB, 530x278
Why do you robots have such a hard time with this?
>>
I can't find any shirts that are the right length without them becoming baggy
>>
>>29307657
go back to /fa/ you fucking autist
>>
>>29307968
It's insanely cheap to just have your shirts hemmed up properly. Call up some local alterations shops.
>>
>>29307657
same with penis
>>
>tfw 6'4", 170 lbs
I really need to put on some fucking weight so a length sized shirt doesn't look like a trash bag over me.
>>
>>29308050

I thought it's like $10/shirt?

Closet full of 20 shirts...
>>
>>29308092

5'10
155 lbs
39 inch waist

yeah i look weird
>>
>>29308115
I paid $4.50 to have a dress hemmed yesterday.
You want to find a place run by pakis/indians/general shitskins.
If you're bringing in that much work you can probably negotiate a bulk price with them.
If you're in an area that has nothing similar try looking on craigslist/kijiji/gum tree and find a sewing hobbyist that does them out of their house, they'll be cheap.
>>
My solders are too broad, i have to wear shits one size too big to get it in the right area
>>
>>29308195

thanks for informative info
>>
I'm losing weight so all my shirts look weird but I don't wanna get new ones until I'm at my final goal
>>
>>29308092
Any shirt you wear is going to look like a trash bag, considering the trash you're filling it with.
>>
i just tested all my shirts. most of them are within the acceptable range, but some are below the midline of acceptable and some are above. which is more acceptable, below the midline or above?
>>
>>29308142
>39 inch waist
How? Aside from being an inch taller than you, I'm the same height and weight with a 30 inch waist.
>>
>>29308862
He did say he looks weird. Maybe that's a clue.
>>
>>29308803

Below is probably better. Clothes one size too small will nearly always look worse than clothes one size too big.
>>
>>29308862

>skinny legs/thighs
>skeleton arms
>no pecs/chest
>huge fucking gut
>>
It's tucked in, there is no too long unless you accidentally tried to wear your mom's dress as a shirt.
>>
>>29308929
Gee thanks Mister!
>>
>>29308115

Get your grandmother to do a couple and teach you. Then you can do the rest. Clothes are always made for fat midgets so I have a hell of time trying to find something that fits. Tailoring is my only option. Aside from tricky shit like jackets it's easy as fuck, even getting fancy with it and darting your shirts for a tapered/skinny fit. Dandy as fuck but if you're going to all the trouble to make clothes not fit like a circus tent you might as well take the extra 5 minutes and add some flair.
>>
File: 6.jpg (71 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
71 KB, 498x668
>>29309125

All my grandparents are dead. Guess I'll have to find a GF with domestic skillz.
>>
I like longer shirts to hide my shlong because often you can see an imprint.
>>
>>29307968
Try Calvin Klein extra slim-fit or Joseph Abboud shirts.
>>
File: 1211195203_drugi_plan_14.jpg (84 KB, 780x533) Image search: [Google]
1211195203_drugi_plan_14.jpg
84 KB, 780x533
>>29309182

You'd miss out of being the candid photo subject for horny old ladies
>>
>>29307657
My shirts are usually too short. I have a really tall midriff and chest, so shirts that fit well at the shoulders are too short or shirts that are great in length don't fit at the shoulders. Also 200 lbs @ 6 ft so t-shirts look like total shit on me.
>>
>>29308142
>>29308092
>Be me
>5'4

How the fuck do you think I feel, I'm 23 and only 5'4. It's pretty hard to find men's shirts that don't look autistic on me because of the length and I'm not about to by women's clothes.
>>
>>29308956
so you are a goblin
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.