[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I make for dinner brobots? I thawed some ground beef
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160602-WA0000.jpg (58 KB, 673x723) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160602-WA0000.jpg
58 KB, 673x723
What should I make for dinner brobots? I thawed some ground beef and I don't know what to do with it.
>>
>>29307582
if you have onions and pepper then do 'tuco' and eat something with it, like rice or any type of pasta really
>tumblr
wash it up with bleach while you are at it
>>
>>29307643
This is boring, but thanks for the bleach tip.
>>
>>29307683
you don't even know what it is and boring is subjective but ok
and really, you could've erased the tumblr parts of the image but you choose to let it there like it adds something. Literally stick to tumblr or kill yourself. You probably browse r9k as in LOLLL IM LIEK SOOO AUTIST XDDD
>>
>>29307766
I saved the picture from normiebook I really dont even care I just want dinner ideas
>>
Help me you cucks, someone here has to be a creative cook.
>>
File: punishthemm.jpg (40 KB, 325x478) Image search: [Google]
punishthemm.jpg
40 KB, 325x478
Turn on the stove, sculpt the beef into a patty, put it on the stove and cook it you austist. If you don't have any hamburger buns then go to the store and buy some.
>>
>>29307806
That is not the default image file name from normiebook, they look like this.

Checkmate Autist

Also you should just put a bunch of generic spices (salt, pepper, garlic anything, whatever else you might like) on it and shape it into patties and fry it in a pan for a good while. Burgers are never a bad choice, especially if you aren't a great cook.
>>
I don't want to make burgers.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.