[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are these slutty degenerate women you guys are talking about.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
Who are these slutty degenerate women you guys are talking about. I came from one of the richest places in the u.s. Palo Alto, where I went to school. Nearly everyone I rew up with is some sort of engineer, doctor, financial professional. Nearly everyone is in stable long term relationships save for a few geeky engineers. I don't see this degeneracy you are talking about atleast in upper middle class society.

It seems like broken homes, sexual abuse, degenerate behavior resides primarily with low class white trashes
>>
nope youre probably just a shut in. How old are you? You never went to house parties in high school? Even if you were one of the nerds that didn't get laid being completely oblivious is a whole new level
>>
I do agree lower class people have way more sexual partners and more casual sex. Once I started meeting girls that were raised well and had fathers I realized most were in committed serious relationships, never more than 2 or 3. These girls don't just date anyone, they're extremely selective and so were their parents which is why they are upper class.
>>
>>29307399

I had a gf, but I was having sex while being in a LTR. So was everyone I knew. There wasn't as much house parties as AP review sessions. The average student at my HS took 6 AP classes and our average SAT score is comparable to ivy leagues.

Plebs will have many partners, can't build a stable family and bred more plebs to repeat the cycle
>>
>>29307563
>implying all those "preppy" chicks werent getting ran through on the side
every girl is getting fucked, higher class sort of girls may be less promiscuous but if you think they didn't/don't have one night stands and random hook ups your're just deluding yourself
>>
>>29307646

They weren't as far as I know, I am pretty damn sure. There is a very high degree of correlation between success and impulse control. It's only after I left and traveled to other parts of the country I realized how slutty women can be.
>>
>>29307744

Especially women that came from poor backgrounds and broken families, they seem to have a emotional hole they keep trying to fill through sex.

You want to marry a pure selective well bred girl, check her family's wealth. With the exception of children of trophy wives, those have shitty genetics and poor upbringing
>>
>>29307744
>There is a very high degree of correlation between success and impulse control.

This is a great point as well. You look at the ghetto or the trailer park and there are bastard kids running around everywhere and everyone is fucking everyone constantly. Now go to a upper class or rich area. People have low amount of partners and lower amount of kids. Wealthy people make calculated smart decisions in life. Upper class girls aren't going out to bars and getting fucked for fun.
>>
>>29307882
or use a condom. you guys are making a big deal out of nothing
>>
>>29307942

it is not about condoms, it is about a mindset. If you are the type that will go slut it up at a nightclub, you are likely to say fuck it to your AP bio studying, which means you won't work really hard to get into medical school or a ivy target. It is all about the mindset.
>>
>>29308017
>go slut it up at a nightclub, you are likely to say fuck it to your AP bio studying, which means you won't work really hard to get into medical school or a ivy target.
someone has obviously never gone to an ivy league school or even just visited one weekend
>>
>>29308017
>If you are the type that will go slut it up at a nightclub, you are likely to say fuck it to your AP bio studying, which means you won't work really hard to get into medical school or a ivy target. It is all about the mindset.

This is quite possibly one of the dumbest, poorly reasoned things I've read in ages.

The OP is clearly an omega retard who is too stupid to grasp that his limited, sheltered life means fuck all.

Rich girls are more discreet - that's literally the only difference between them and any other girl.
>>
>>29308017
i find this difference between undergrad night life habits at my shitty state school and the ivy i attend for grad school:

undergrads at the ivy are focused on getting very drunk, usually on expensive alcohol, and hooking up.

students at the state school were more focused on having an insane party or bursting out the doors of perception/ returning to eden/ ending the pain of existence/ never being sober again etc. and so at the point when the ivy kids would be pairing off, they would be slightly morre likely to be moving on to better drugs.

so as you can see the ivy kids are more degenerate, though there is little difference in impulse control

ps this is all ivy kids. there isn't a large class of them who don't party at all. (maybe there's something like that at u chicago)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.