[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stay awake an extra day to reset my sleep schequle >end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>stay awake an extra day to reset my sleep schequle
>end up sleeping 17 hours
>wake up at 5 in the afternoon
>still have to drink coffe to function
>will be horribly tired again my next noon
>will spend my 23rd birthday sleeping and wake up in middle of the night right before they end

Pretty representative of my life desu.
>>
>try to wake up early
>get to about 4pm before I decide I need a nap
>wake up at 9pm in a state of confusion
welp
>>
>>29307148
For my most recent, 20th, birthday, I made the time disappear.

My boss gave me a surprise 6:30 a.m. To midnight shift

I'm a twin, so I had to tell my twin that they should celebrate without me for the first time.

Kek
>>
>>29307251
That's an obscurely long shift. Is that even legal?
>>
>>29307148
>set up three different alarms, each an hour apart
>still sleep through all of them
>still wake up at 6 pm
I get depressed with no sunlight, so it fucking sucks.
>>
>>29307500
yeah it really does suck.
>>
>>29307471
Nothing my company does is legal. They do the minimum to not get caught, though.
>>
>get home from work early
>sleep for seven fucking hours because i feel sick
>7pm
>fall asleep two hours later and wake up at 6 am
>pop pills for headache, sinuses, etc
>go to work
>feel extra dead
>go back home
>try to stay awake
>fell asleep watching bobs burgers
>6 hours later, cant go back to sleep
>missed two whole days worth of other shit to do
>>
>>29307148
When that happens, go another 36 hours or so
You'll eventually get to where you're fighting the sleep tooth and nail. When that happens, just keep fighting it until your desired sleeping time

I did this and got from 8AM -> 2PM to 9PM -> 9AM in a few days. Of course, if you're in bad health, this might not be possible/wise
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.