[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you faggots drinking guayusa yet? - as much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_m94efdgOcm1r8ifugo1_1280.jpg (314 KB, 800x555) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m94efdgOcm1r8ifugo1_1280.jpg
314 KB, 800x555
Why aren't you faggots drinking guayusa yet?

- as much caffeine as coffee with minimal jitters and 0 dry mouth
- more antioxidants than tea
- never bitter no matter how long or how hot you brew it
- delicious flavor by itself or sweetened, I never tried milk in it but i'm sure that would work too
- doesn't make your breath stink
- cheaper per serving than coffee, half the price or less

So what's your excuse? Prove that guayusa is not objectively superior to coffee and tea you can't

inb4 "but muh black coffee is how ppl know i'm a dangerous lone wolf gentleman sir of such great interest"
>>
I'm not drinking it yet because I've never heard of it or saw anywhere selling it
>>
>>29307039
>SO NATURAL ORGANIC FAIR TRADE
stop shilling for this overpriced bullshit
>>
>>29307080
>10c a cup
>overpriced

>>29307074
>not expanding your horizons
>>
I sure as hell am now
>>
File: rgSfMl8.png (630 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rgSfMl8.png
630 KB, 1280x720
>>29307039
is this shit like kratom
>>
It does not have as much caffeine as coffee shut up.. It doesn't have more antioxidants than tea
Basically all the hippy stores or ethnic stores are far away, I'm not drinking coffee anyhow.
I did get food stamps so that's a good idea but yeah it's far away, probably be happier trading food stamps for meth
>>
>>29307039
I already drink yerba mate which I'm pretty sure is the exact same thing.

It's pretty good yeah, but some days I want that jitter from a red bull or smething.
>>
>tfw Hitler escaped to Argentina and drinks mate like op
>>
Because I'm already on Mate, which is cheaper and tastier.
>>
>>29307039
Monster is still better by far
also amphetamines beat all of them any day
>>
>>29307727
>>29307731
>>29307765

sup mate bros

How do you guys drink it? I used to have the meme straw & gourd thing but instead now just drink it from a mug, mix it with maple syrup or agave nectar and it's all right.
>>
>people here using caffeine
>not meth or regular amphetamine
Wtf guys? And please dont tel me you like sleep. Human functions are worthless, fuck food fuck sleep, i am robot
>>
>>29307039
more like GAYusa hahaha
>>
File: 565556.jpg (156 KB, 1500x845) Image search: [Google]
565556.jpg
156 KB, 1500x845
>>29307727
>>29307731
>>29307830 use the gourd faggot
apparently that guayusa thing is related to the illex paraguayensis (mate)
>>
>>29307922
tell me some tweaker stories

I've met a few tweakers and they seem to get into the most bananas type of shit
>>
Coffee and tea for taste, caffeine and l-theanine to potentiate my adderall. Guayasa sounds fucking stupid. Tea and coffee aren't ever bitter if you aren't bitter and no how to make it.
>>
>>29309207

This one time I took 20mg amphetamine in one day and I wrote like 8 pages in one sitting. Then I played minecraft for a few hours before I laid in bed listening to classical music tossing and turning all night unable to fall asleep. Tweaker life is ruff man.
>>
File: stupid.jpg (29 KB, 350x238) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
29 KB, 350x238
I might have to switch to mate or tea or guayusa because of my GI issues, but there's no way brewed guayusa has as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.

I started drinking coffee when I was in community college and it all went downhill from there. At one point I was drinking about 8 cups a day, now I limit myself to 5. I'm completely dependent on coffee to have functioning bowels. My brain shuts down without coffee. I'm a programmer and my career is dependent on having a semi-functional brain. Therefore my career is dependent on coffee. The god damn Brazilian bean has me by the balls.

As far as beverages go nothing can compete with coffee. Other beverages simply don't compare. I know, I've read the literature, I've tried almost all of them. The only one I haven't tried is Redline, but even if that delivers the power, it's too fucking expensive to make routine.
>>
>>29307039

I'll stick to amphetemines

I'm LMAOing at your life.
>>
>>29307039
Because I don't listen to shills
>>
>>29309207
took tons of Vyvanse with my buddy one summer. Stayed up for days just driving and fishing.

Ended up picking up some other druggie dude who paid our gas for a lift.

Pretty sure he was a narc. Once we dropped him off there were cop cars waiting for us at each exit.

they seemed to think we for sure had drugs. ripped the car apart, found the script but since it was legal couldn't do anything.
>>
>>29309490
>>29307602
ok, i stretched the truth.

per dollar, it has more caffeine than coffee (a LOT more). Not per brewed cup if you follow directions (I don't.)
>>
>>29307039
I really like the taste and amount of caffeine this had, but I stopped drinking it because I heard it can fuck your shit up.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.