[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to the dentist for a check up today. >my usual hygienist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>went to the dentist for a check up today.

>my usual hygienist wasn't there, so 8/10 roastie gets the job.

>do you have a wife anon?
No
>do you have a girlfriend?
No
>what do you do?
I work 7 days a week and I have a cat.
>Do you wear sunblock anon?
No
>do you wear lotion?
No
>you should get a facial, you deserve it.
EXCUSE ME BITCH?
>anon if I worked 7 days a week I would *imitates a crazy person committing violence*

FUCKING BITCH YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY RRRREEEEE
>>
I hate when people try to talk to me at the dentist.

Just check my fucking mouth and let me leave.
>>
>>29306926
She's just trying to make small talk you fucking troglodyte.
>>
>>29306926
W-what kind of facial milady?
>>
>>29306926
>holding a conversation while dentist does their thing

tricky/10
>>
>go to dentish
>full of qts
>get an old fat lady that smells like poop

every time.

>>29307171
I hate when they try to ask me things with shit in my mouth
>>
>>29307144
Small talk is not the same as intricately questioning every facet of a person's life you rude autist
>>
>>29307225
If you knew anything about medicine you'd realize bedside manners is a part of good practice you negligent bitter retard. No wonder you work 7 days cause you have no one to spend free time with you sad fuck. KYS.
>>
>>29307225
>being this autistic that you mistake "intricately questioning every facet of a person's life" for small talk. bitch is bored to tears at her job, just trying to make the day go by faster and you assume that its some personal all-out attack on you. are you this autistic or just a narcissist?
>>
>>29306926
>anon if I worked 7 days a week I would *imitates a crazy person committing violence*

That's kind of cute
>>
>>29307271
I only posted a small part of the exchange, asshole. It was a fucking interrogation.
>>
>>29307459
Im pretty shy and I feel that way too so to get them to stop you have to say "am I being interrogated" but say it in a way where they will understand you are being comedic but truthful at the same time

I know what you mean
>>
>>29307459
>>29307489
This guy gets it. You're just too socially inept to actually know how to end a conversation you're uncomfortable with.
>>
>>29307225
I understand your frustration. You don't like her being friendly to you because you'll perceive it as flirting, but you know you have no chance with any girl, let alone an 8/10 hygienist
>>
>>29307489
I'm quiet but I'm not shy. I'm simply not deluded enough to put up with prying platitudes from strangers who don't give a fuck either way. If this wasn't a place my whole family goes to for years, I would have shown her my true power level

What really triggered me was the gf and wife part of the questionnaire, because after I said no, she couldn't believe it was possible for somebody to work 7 days a week and come home alone. Fucking cunt easy mode
>>
does any one here wonder like if your being monitored due to internet traffic and maybethe local police have wired the doc office rooms and asked the docs to question you to find info about you to check against ur internet history?
>>
>>29307578
No one gives a fuck what your answers were, talking just makes time go by faster. You'd understand if you weren't such an insufferable autistic cunt
>>
>>29307664
FUCK YOU. No it fucking doesn't you inbred home schooled nigger cuck. You think roasties aren't retarded gossiping motor mouths who can't shut the fuck up? FUCK YOU
>>
>>29307664
they do care what the answers were but its under the guise of "small talk". She rated him as a human being and judged him in her mind

>>29307578
Yeah I'm not sure how to get back at those types... I usually just suffer silently and curse them in my head
>>
File: smugsamoan.png (37 KB, 124x144) Image search: [Google]
smugsamoan.png
37 KB, 124x144
>>29307717
man, look at him. he can't grasp the idea of bullshitting with someone while you work to kill time. everyone, point and laugh at the guy who has nobody to talk to!
>>
she wanted the dick moron
>>
>>29307911
GTFO. I can bullshit but not about MY shit. Get on my fucking level, pleb. Music, movies, anime, furries
>>
>>29307578
>triggered

Please fucking leave this place.
>>
haven't been to a dentist for 8 years
i have multiple cavities but they usually stop hurting after a week or so
>>
>>29307258
>wage normies filling a large order
>talking to much
>they forget a part
>have to drive 10mi to pick it up

and that's how the stethoscope got left in the patient
>>
File: roman.jpg (77 KB, 416x609) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
77 KB, 416x609
>>29307953
>furries

well crafted, lad. i appreciate your effort, but not your lack of subtlety
>>
>>29306926
>you should get a facial, you deserve it.
what the fuck does this mean
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.