[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i'm a 5'10"+ robot XDDD FUCK OFF IF YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: INSANE SHANE.jpg (137 KB, 962x868) Image search: [Google]
INSANE SHANE.jpg
137 KB, 962x868
>i'm a 5'10"+ robot XDDD

FUCK OFF

IF YOU ARE TALLER THAN 5'9"

YOU CAN NOT

I REPEAT

YOU CAN NOT BE A "ROBOT"
>>
>>29306665
>The funniest thing to say to a short dude is simple YOU'RE SO SHORT and wait for the reaction
How do you respond to something like this in a group situation without assaulting the other person? The only thing I can think of is if you know something about them that they are extremely insecure about and will provoke them like if they had a dead parent or something.
>>
This, any 5'10"+ "robot" is just a failed normie. Period.
>>
>>29307581
I'd just say yeah man I am. Everyone in my family is actually shorter so at least I'm a little taller than them lol.
>>
>>29307581
if they are balding point it out
if they are fat point it out

especially the first one
>>
>>29306665
you just don't get it, OP

being a robot has nothing to do with superficial things such as appearance. its mental
>>
I have robot traits but I'm 6'4, what does that make me besides the obvious faggot?
>>
>>29308892
makes you a lanket
>>
>>29308906
But I'm fat, also non-robots can be lanklets.
>>
How are you a 5 '10 robot if 9 is cutoff
>>
>>29308892
>I have robot traits
>I'm 6'4
Translation: I'm a normalfag piece of shit that uses 4chan
>>
>>29306665
Wow, I sure do love men shorter than 5'10"!
>>
>>29308968
I wish anon, I really do
>>
>>29306665
The cool thing about this is that I'm 5'9.5 and I've fucked 40 girls. The not cool thing is I got hpv AND herpes from it all.

Guess i made the cut for robot status :^)
>>
>>29308995
Stop trying to fit in, just because you're not part of the popular crowd doesn't mean you're one of us. You're not even a virgin
>>
>>29308935
how you look dose nott determan weather you are a robot or not fugly people can still be normies if you hevent noticed.

>>29308846
this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.