[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so good about having a girlfriend? Why do you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: _cirno__by_oppa_san-d6jymzs.jpg (95 KB, 776x1029) Image search: [Google]
_cirno__by_oppa_san-d6jymzs.jpg
95 KB, 776x1029
What's so good about having a girlfriend?

Why do you want a girlfriend?

What is stopping you from playing vidya/watching degenerate chink cartoons/watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? It's certainly has nothing to do being a virgin or having no girlfriend. I mean, after all you still have lucid dreaming, hentai, and sex toys to please yourself. VR as well, even though it might be too expensive for you as of now.

So why?
>>
>>29306635
I wouldn't know. I guess many robots fell for the meme that physical intimacy with another human being was somehow """"better"""" than anime and jerking off. Pretty sure the jews are behind it somehow.
>>
I'm not sure, that's why I've never pursued one. You don't need intimate relationships when you have eroge.
>>
File: 1421884515992.png (719 KB, 1074x1517) Image search: [Google]
1421884515992.png
719 KB, 1074x1517
>>29306635
I just want companionship and someone to share my feelings with.
>>
>>29308056
this.

also, you clearly never made love to a girl. having sex and making love are two very different things.
>>
File: 1461089025755.jpg (71 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1461089025755.jpg
71 KB, 396x385
I don't. But it takes a great deal of wisdom to learn that fantasy is superior to reality.

Males project themselves onto women and think they'll find a rational "bro" woman, but they don't exist. That's the origin of goddesses like Athena and all these female superheroines written by males.

You think you'll find that heroic woman, but they don't exist. They really are "men with boobs."

Aside from that:
"We learn by experience that happiness and pleasure are a fata morgana, which, visible from afar, vanish as we approach; that, on the other hand, suffering and pain are a reality, which makes its presence felt without any intermediary, and for its effect, stands in no need of illusion or the play of false hope."
>>
>>29306772
>girlfriend
>physical intimacy

One in no way guarantees the other.
>>
we're biologically human. Our desires for social interaction are just as innate as our desire for food. Some might be born differently, but for most of us that's the simple truth
>>
>>29308516
I wouldn't even consider someone my gf unless I've atleast kissed her, so that's actually impossible
>>
Trying to focus on girls as a fantast is losing your valued time. Most relationships appear from spontaneous moments and develop from there.

Also, it's just an issue. Life has lot of aspects. This isn't the most important thing you will encounter.
>>
>>29308625
unlike gold
>>
>>29306635
I would like to be loved, even though rationally I know that nobody could ever make me feel like that. It makes me emotionally distraught for a time and then I get over it for another time until next time.

Perhaps it is a dream, and like all dreams they are out of our reach? At the very least fantasy will always be there with whatever waifu flavors we want. We have all the distractions in the world, as you have mentioned. But none of those will help when the biological need stares us in the face, when we are paralyzed by despair.

To put it in simpler terms, I think I want it, but I don't.
>>
>>29308516
physical intimacy can be had without girlfriend, but not the other way around. if it it is the case for you, you are beyond cuck, far far beyond.
>>
>>29308678
you think you don't want it, but you do.

fixed.
>>
>>29308500
>fantasy is superior to reality.

This, so much. Not many people understand this. I still remember the look my old counselor gave me when I told him this one.
>>
>>29308662
Elaborate, sir
>>
>>29308733
I was talking about real girls there, I should have clarified. My statement remains true.
>>
File: 1409596501441.jpg (124 KB, 359x423) Image search: [Google]
1409596501441.jpg
124 KB, 359x423
>>29308782
gold, gold is most important thing, get gold, and get more gold
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.