[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been called cute by a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 30
Have you ever been called cute by a girl?
>>
I've been told that me asking them out was "cute". Does that count?
>>
File: 1450298390235.jpg (70 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1450298390235.jpg
70 KB, 500x334
>>29306441

Yes, but it was clear she meant cute like a lost puppy or little kid.
>>
yeah, but im like 80% sure she was lying to make me feel better
>>
Yeah, but she's like a really close friend (who I may have been rejected by) and she meant it in a similar way to >>29306499
>>
>>29306441
Yes, several times by different girls, one time it was followed by a make out session in a girls room.

I'd prefer to be called handsome or something though- cute is kind of pathetic
>>
File: get-out.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
get-out.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
>>29306586
YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE.
ORIGINAL COMMENT REEEEEE!!!
>>
>>29306638
Hey I've still got a lack of any meaningful social life and a fear of approaching hot girls, they have to come to me.
>>
>>29306441

Yeah, but only by ugly girls. Probably because I am also ugly.
>>
What does it mean when a girl tells you you have a nice laugh? Like what kind of compliment is that?
>>
ye, but the one time I was called handsome I blew it cause I thought she was trolling so I trolled back. Kinda sucks in retrospective.
>>
>>29306680
OKay. Maybe you're still a robot but just BARELY. This is borderline.
>>
>>29306441
At the extremely rare occasions I get a compliment by anybody I just give them a "yeah right" type of laff
My self loathing is in fucking overdrive
>>
>>29306441
There are about 3-5 girls that I know who think I'm really cute. Each one of them has told it to me face to face and over texting/social media.

>inb4 normie
>>
>>29307276
>Oh anon, I feel so lucky to have a cute friend like you!
>>
>>29306441
I've been called pretty by many girls, but I always thought that was an insult because a dude isn't supposed to be pretty. Some of those girls had bi leanings so I'm probably a low test cuck. Also, all of those girls wanted my cock but I was too much of a sperg to pursue them.
>>
I once got a
>Anon, you are pretty cute actually! Too bad you are, well... You.

Biiiiitch.
>>
Yes, what of it? Why does it matter?
>>
>>29306441

Yes. She said it was cute how I came by just having my penis stroked. She said I would need to see her on a daily basis so she can train me to last longer because she didn't want a brother to be known as a premature ejaculator.
>>
>>29306441
yes I have

horrible feeling tbqh
>>
>>29307334
That is how two of them are. The other few are all kindof attracted to me, though I've already mentioned to all of them at one point that I'm already talking to someone. I guess i friendzoned them?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Yeah only by ugly girls though
>>
>>29306441
Yes. Feels good man
>>
>>29307440
Is there more to this femdom incest fantasy?
>>
I have only been called cute by femanons.
my type :DDD
>>
>>29307720
Of course that happened
Get your degenerate fantasies out of here
>>
File: sad.jpg (34 KB, 468x527) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
34 KB, 468x527
>>29306744
Not even ugly girls call me cute
>>
>>29306441
Not in a genuine fashion.
>>
>>29306441
I wish, that would make my life a little bit better.
>>
Lots of girls have called me cute, girls don't want cute guys though so it's nothing special.
>>
I've never had a conversation with a girl in which it would come up, so no.
>>
Yes, not handsome, not cool, just cute.
>>
Never, and frankly I'm wondering how do all of you come into contact with girls so easily
>>
File: cardpepe.jpg (15 KB, 214x299) Image search: [Google]
cardpepe.jpg
15 KB, 214x299
>>29306441
>freshman year
>day of finals
>we're all in the lunchroom to take exams
>we have assigned seats
>I'm next to a bunch of stacies and 1 chad
> i try to keep my head down and stay un noticed
>failed
>Chad says "Just look at anon, he's so ugly its kinda cute
>about 4 stacies turn and look at my face
>they all life ans say that he's right
> they compare me to a naked mole rate
>"HAHAA anon is so ugy he's cute. just look at him!"
>exam starts and I spend the rest of the exam all teared up
>>
>>29309348
in my case, most of the times i don't even know the girl, they just stare at me and say "cute"
>>
>>29309365
Didn't you post this in a that kid thread
>>
>>29306441
I look really mature for my age. Women and men always call me handsome but the only times girls call me cute is after I did something they liked.
>>
>>29307416
>Anon, you are pretty cute actually! Too bad you are, well... You
what the fuck does this even mean? jesus christ women should all be burnt alive
>>
>>29309414
No, a different thread maybe. I rarely post in that kid threads
>>
Quit shilling, bitch.
>>
>>29306441

No. I've never called anyone cute either.

starting to think I'm past the point of no return. Maybe I'm totally incapable of forming a relationship with another person
>>
>>29306441
No i don't need to be accepted by other people fuck off and eat a dick.
>>
>>29306441
This one chick I dated always called me cutie but I'm hotting. But I'm pretty sure she was like, autistic or somethin
>>
>>29309745
and also hotting* I think i may have a touch of the autism.
>>
top kek of course not
fucking hate females dude, i love boypussy since 2007
>>
No but I've been called cute by another boy.
>>
Yes, innumerable times, happens often when I dress nice.
>>
Yes, by 3 different women who were very clearly interested me.

They were all black.
>>
>>29306899
What's the best way to deal with this if you don't know if they're joking. This is some game theory shit. If they're genuine and you're dismissive that's bad, but not nearly as bad as believing them when they're joking. I guess the safe option is to be cynical if you don't want to get made fun of.
>>
>>29309824
I am jealous desu

I don't know why but I think I would appreciate another boy calling me cute a lot more than a girl
>>
>>29310091
Being disbelieving and distant is the easiest way to not get trapped, but it's also the reason why most of us are here, probably.
>>
>>29309830
This famalam.

>work in business casual environment
>really like business dress clothes
>started buying some nicer clothes
>qt grils at work notice and tell me I look good all the time

Oh man too bad I'm a fucking betashit.
>>
My mum is a girl
>>
>>29306441
No but I was standing next to my chad friend while he talked to a chick last night and after he left she told me how cute she thought he was
>>
I've been called "fit", which is a Britbong term that means fuckable.
>>
I've been called cute on a picture I was in on Facebook by my crush in highschool, we used to be in the same orchestra group together. Another fat cunt on FB asked her about it and then she had to spit out gposts and explain how she meant it ''as a friend''. FUCK she was so cute with her high pitched voice too, never talked to her since.
>>
>>29310091
I don't know Anon but it's too late for me anyway.
I'm gonna die alone and miserable but at least I ain't falling for some fake ass compliments.
>>
File: 1464952149636.jpg (76 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464952149636.jpg
76 KB, 960x960
yes my sisters friends call me cute cause of how I treat them.
I just feel like hitting all of them with a shovel and burying them alive.
>>
Bump because why not
>>
No. I'm ugly as fuck.
>>
>>29310172

>Being disbelieving and distant is also the reason why most of us are here, probably.

Wew lad, this hit close to home. I used to be a normal guy who would flirt and talk to girls but then one girl had to lie and ruin compliments for me. I guess I'm just callous as a reaction to the pain. At this point I honestly don't know if I'd rather feel hurt or nothing at all.
>>
>yeah
well, consider that I'm just god tier feminine for a guy, and wear feminine, cute clothes
>>
>>29306441
>At some girls party from my sixth form
>Had a gf previously, broke up with her and got fat because there were no girls at my school I was interested in at all
>Hot blonde girl who was friends of the birthday girl comes up and talks to me
>Offers me a cigarette
>Never smoked before but take it anyway because why not
>Try not to cough and embarass myself
>Talk for a bit
>She tells me I'm cute and kisses me
>End up going back to the friends house she was staying at and having sex
>In the morning she tells me she had a really good time
>Kiss her, say bye, head home
>Never saw her again

I'm at the end of uni now, dropped over 50kg, had mires and girls tell me I look good/hot/fit. Feels nice man.
>>
File: 1464324156625.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1464324156625.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>29309858
was it a group environment? maybe they wanted you to join their gang
>>
File: 1444511648384.jpg (14 KB, 319x231) Image search: [Google]
1444511648384.jpg
14 KB, 319x231
>>29312472
memes are real, sex is evolve

hook up your robot friends
>>
>>29309365
No way this is real! sory anon..
>>
>>29312597
I honestly have no robot friends. I've been living with the guys I lived with in first year and they're all socially/ sexually successful. Made an effort to change when I started uni and now I'm on/ near their level, haven't had a gf in over 4 years now though.

The only "robot" type person I know is a guy called Adam, the guy is a legit autist/ sperg. I don't think his parents give a fuck about him and he's never gotten any help, all of us in first year got him involved in a couple of nights out and activities but he is beyond redemption. I honestly can't think of any girl that would go for him besides a pity fuck or another autismal girl.
>>
>>29306441
you don't want that
means you're unfuckable
>>
>>29312665
you're an asshole guy
>>
File: P.jpg (15 KB, 405x371) Image search: [Google]
P.jpg
15 KB, 405x371
>>29306441
Yes when I was 12 or something one girl at summer camp hugged me and call me cute and I just standed there with my hands in pockets. she was 15 yo and she had rather nice tits but that's all I remember
>>
>>29306480
Fucking hell why do they do this
>>
File: WE SHOULD DO ANOTHER ORLANDO.jpg (118 KB, 714x530) Image search: [Google]
WE SHOULD DO ANOTHER ORLANDO.jpg
118 KB, 714x530
>>29306680
You are being approached? FUCKING CHADS THINKING THAT THEY ARE ROBOTS HOW FAR CAN THIS DELUSION CAN GO? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29313156
Not really, I've never disliked him at all. If anything I understood better than anyone else he was living with because I've been on here since I was 14. I've made the effort to change myself and now I get how things work. That guy would need literally years to get to where he should be and I'm not talking about any physical aspect and I don't think I would be able to help him all that much since I've just been meandering along learning as I go.
>>
>>29313244
Maybe it's just because their more developed sense of empathy just isn't compatible with us robots somehow. I've rarely seen them being insensitive like that on normies.

I've gotten the "AAAAaaww"s too.
>>
>>29306441
"Cute" "beautiful" "too good to be true" and a few like that.

Still don't feel it.
>>
Yes but I asked her to call me cute. I also guilted her into ending her relationship and fucking me later on. Too bad I couldn't manipulate my way into a relationship
>>
Quite a bit
>>
File: Excuse_Me_Sister.jpg (43 KB, 408x322) Image search: [Google]
Excuse_Me_Sister.jpg
43 KB, 408x322
>Women
>Approaching me
>Talking to me
>Making note of my existence
>Treating me like a human being
>Holding me in higher regard than a piece of dog feces

W h a t
>>
It's 1 in the morning and I'm on 4chan. Girls don't talk to me.
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (611 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
611 KB, 2000x1333
>>29306499
What is the meaning behind this image. Makes me feel lonely.
>>
>>29306441
Yeah, whenever I got embarrased or upset
I guess I am a vessel of destruction
>>
Yep! Got a gf who goes on /r9k/. What's it like knowing you never will
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x583
Once or twice probably. I immediately thought they were playing a sick joke on me.
>>
File: feel.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
6 KB, 205x246
I was called cute make in middle school. She asked me to explain what the 'pupils' of the eye were since she spoke Portuguese and was unfamiliar. I started doing my best because I had a crush on this girl and midway she interrupted and told her friend next to her "Isn't he so cute?" in Portuguese, thinking I wouldn't understand her. I kept on crushin' on her until she made fun of me for crushin' on her later in the year. Bleh.

I don't really remember any other instance of being called cute. I always remember when I girl interacts with me abnormally. Now I'm in college, I recently went to the gym in a soccer Jersey and had a random woman walk up to me asking me about the jersey. She stared at it, paused and said: "I really like it." and walked away. Not sure what they could've meant.

There was this other girl back in highschool in Biology class. She wasn't the brightest and didn't have many friends because she was new to the school, but she was so cute. Second girl I crushed on in life. She giggled and laughed at my jokes and loved the way I remembered random facts and the way I said certain words. She invited me to her birthday and insisted that I go. I went, had but fun time but was tense at imagining what could be. I never made a move, and by next year she was the girlfriend of one of my acquaintances. I have her on instagram and even 2-3 years later, they're still together, going to Cancun and doing everything together. Whenever I look at those pictures I always imagine what could've been if I just hinted her my interest.
>>
Lel. I haves such bad gas. *pbbbbfftt faaaaart* haha lol le poopy woopy in my spoopy shoopy lolololol poopstank smell my horribel farts and inhale the aroma poopy poopy hahahahaha lololol xD faaaart haha poopy woopy schmoopy xD lolololol hahahahahahaha inflatable mailmen cant defeat the crushing feeling of loneliness they destroied unlimted nipplez xD xD xD xD xD life isnt a dead meme kid you cant just go around spooning rabbits *pffffffbbbtt* stinky stanky farts oh their sooo nasty haha lololol xD TASTY POOP TASTY POOP :^) xD
>>
>>29306499
Same here mane

Original
>>
>>29310553
I wanna rip off my face and yell at people in a public place. I still haven't read your post, I just think it would be cool to rip off my face
>>
Get called cute in middle school by some borderline stacy. (she didn't hang out with the popular kids or lost her virginity before 15)
I smile thanking her for the compliment.
"lol I mean like baby kinda cute"
I walk to the next train carriage and wonder what the fuck is wrong with the world.
>fuck women
>don't get compliments from women at all anymore
>>
File: 1465791606154.jpg (660 KB, 1100x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465791606154.jpg
660 KB, 1100x1000
A few days ago, though it was a guy who I'm not really close to and he mentioned it to another person instead of me. He said that he doesn't understand how I'm a robot given how "handsome" I look.

It made me feel a bit flustered but also very sad.
>>
All the time
Even more so when I'm out with my boyfriend
>>
>>29306441
No, I've never been complimented on my looks or been validated by a woman before. I'm 25.
>>
>>29306441
Yes. Joke's on her, I'm gay.
>>
>>29306441
One of my sister's friends called me cute and endearing, It felt wierd as fuck, All that went through my mind was "why?, is she blind or just stupid?, is she messing with me?, nah, she just being nice", my sister is usually honest with me and she told me her friend was serious, I was even more sketchy because her friend was cute, I think I'm so used to thinking I'm ugly and unloveable that hearing someone say otherwise felt unnatural.
>>
Cute in the way a puppy or little kid is.
>>
File: 1454384248380.jpg (220 KB, 1466x1050) Image search: [Google]
1454384248380.jpg
220 KB, 1466x1050
>>29306441
>oneitis
>"i just think it's so cute that you to are friends when you're so big and he's so small"
>tfw
could be worse. at least i'm the big guy

different person
>me: "astrology is bullshit, if you think it's real, then guess my sign based on my personality"
>oneitis: "ok but I have to look up a chart or something"
>she does
>oneitis: "leo?"
>me: "shit."
>oneitis: "you're a cute little lion!"
>tfw
>>
>>29309480
it means that robots have shit personalities and that's why they are robots.
>>
I've been called cute, handsome, beautiful & sexy . Sometimes it's OK sometimes it's weird coz I know they're falling for me and it's just akward. I just keep on banging them silently
>>
>>29315573
nigga wot
>>
A girl made her little brother come up to me and let me know that she thought I was cute while at my aunts for the 4th of July when I was 15

Nothing happened cus her dad didn't think she was ready for boys

Another time at drivers ed when a girl said I looked like a Chipmunk, thought she was making fun of me until I realised she was basically calling me cute, tried to make something happened but she was too flaky and always had a busy schedule

also have a crazy fatass neighbor that has openly said she has a crush on me but I friendzoned her crazy azz
>>
>>29316686
Same girl from drivers ed also said I was funny multiple times.
>>
>>29315573
I've bee called cute, but I don't like it. When I was in first grade I was a grade A autist, but this was the time I got called cute the most.

This year I've been called cute for my actions, but one of them was actually decent. I got called cute for buying a cake and then asking if someone wanted some (I approached some girlsin my class since they were close by and I had bought a fucking cake). I'm not fat, so it was an eccentric thing to do or whatever. I used to do these "eccentric" things a lot more back in the days, and people saw me as someone who was fun and weird
>>
Yes, by my brother's girlfriend when I joined them on a night out for her birthday. It was obvious she meant it pitifully though as I wasn't mixing well with their group and up until then, she's only known me to be someone who isolates themselves at home.
>>
Called cute by a preggo milf coworker once
it was probably the hormones
>>
>>29306441
The anwser would be yes, multiple times by multiple women. Come to think of it, feels, pleasant.
>>
File: KubanCossacks1945.jpg (59 KB, 612x400) Image search: [Google]
KubanCossacks1945.jpg
59 KB, 612x400
In a dog way, not a fuck way
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 511x288
>Be in same school as my brother
>Meet one of his female friends whose sister is n my class
>Solid 7.5 qt
>My brother says she and her sister think Im cute
>Teases me about it
>Try to avoid her
>Notice she acts very nervous around me
>Think nothing about it
>Years pass
>She's apparently into cute boys
>Her bf looks somewhat similar to me
>mfw
>>
>>29317699
I know this feel, I'm >>29312472. Worked at a dominos for a bit as a delivery guy, there was a qt fat booty redhead working there, thought about making a move but never did and a year after I left she got a boyfriend who was literally me when I was fat. Feels bad man
>>
>>29306441
The only positive thing I ever heard from a female (my mother) is that I'm smart because she don't want to accept her son is dumb.
>>
Yes, but mostly by old women and women who don't know me well. Those who do always say it with some sort of qualification based on my repulsive personality.
>>
I'm talking to one right now.
>>
>>29306441
Quite often.
Cute but never sexy/hot
>>
Never.

I'm mean looking but friendly. Imagine Sisyphus- I mean imagine Toradora MC but dirty blond dude.

Only got called smart and polite. Which also pretty much puts me above beta orbiters and nice guys because girls respect me but I'm too autistic to talk to ones I like

Le crying wojak with :^) mask face
>>
Mostly some awkward girls from mainland China, and this one basic white bitch who had a fetish for black/brown/muslim dudes back in highschool
>>
File: 1465302811787.png (181 KB, 442x402) Image search: [Google]
1465302811787.png
181 KB, 442x402
I got called cute a few times in high school
more of the "baby" cute rather than "desireable" cute though
not sure how to feel about it
>>
>>29306441
The best I've gotten is kinda cute
>>
>>29307416
Did someone literally say this to you? Because I've gotten this word for word before. Is this some secret girl meme?
>>
>>29306499
Allways like this.
T-thanks, i guess.
>>
I know for a fact that women have masturbated to me. Does that count?
>>
File: received_10153395831131160.jpg (16 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
received_10153395831131160.jpg
16 KB, 600x471
Girls called me cute in the past. Lately, not so much.
>>
Sure but not recently. You don't get called cute after 20 I guess. Last compliment I got on my appearance was
>you look nice with that haircut, if I saw you on Tinder I'd swipe right
>>
>>29319152
>you look nice with that haircut, if I saw you on Grindr I'd swipe right
Fixed that for ya, champ!
>>
>"Hey anon, thats a really cute little dick but I'm going to need you to be serious now and lick me out."
>y-you too
>>
File: 1405921062689.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1405921062689.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>29310091
My response would be an egotistical one
Like "Damn right I look good" or the classic "Yeah I know"

I find that acting cocky can work wonders in any situation. The trick is to secretly do it ironically because you are a self-loathing piece of shit, but not tell anyone this fact.

You need to have some sense of actual style for this to work though.
>>
i'm 5'4 so being called cute is a death sentence to my masculinity.
>>
>>29319224
But it was a girl, I swear
I was surprised because she doesn't seem to want the D
>>
>>29306441
Yeah by my girlfriend
>>
File: 1438400074834.jpg (66 KB, 418x599) Image search: [Google]
1438400074834.jpg
66 KB, 418x599
>>29306441
>be me
>be in 4th grade
>have crush on qt asian grill in class
>valentines day
>oh fuck, here's my chance
>tell her I like her
>she doesn't know how to respond
>everyone is calling me crazy
>don't even give a fuck
>few days later
>she says she likes me back and that she thinks I'm cute
>start "dating"
>5th grade
>she's not in my class
>talk to her as much as possable
>she even puts her fingers on her lips and the puts said fingers on my lips
>that's kind of like a kiss, right?
>have her in my class 6th grade
>still assume she likes me
>she doesn't like me any more
>next year no classes together
>she ends up getting cancer and moving to California
>I never got to win her back with my "manly charms"
>I'll never see her again
>she could be dead for all I know
>mfw
>>
>>29319679

You never had any masculinity anyway minime
>>
Almost every girl ive videochatted with online (no fatties)
Never in person though :(
>>
>>29306441
I've been called pretty, really handsome, and hot. Shame I have the social confidence and experience of a fucking autist, wouldn't be a virgin otherwise
>>
>>29307416
happened to me aswell.

>your are actually, in fact kind of handsom
>>
I was told I'm a 10/10 but I'm not entire sure if she was being serious but she cammed with me and was down to her panties so it might have been the case.
>>
>>29310302
tfw

i been there
>>
My girlfriend said just this morning, looking into my eyes as we were waking up, that I was "so cute," and then I fingered her, raw dogged her, and came inside.
>>
Never been called cute or handsome. The only adjective people have ever used to describe me is beautiful, by both guys and girls.

Don't even know if that's a good thing, I get hit on a lot by gay guys though.
>>
>>29314779
that last story was so cute. chuuh ~
>>
>>29306441
>>29307416
Who's this artist? Love girls with strong legs/calves.
>>
>>29320131
his name is google you piece of shit
>>
Few times, but I never believed them.
Infact I thought and still do think that they were just mocking me. Pissed me off tbqh family member.
>>
>>29306480
I'm glad the last girl I approached treated me well. She called it "the most genuine and least cheesy declaration I've ever gotten" and that she felt sorry and stupid that she could not give me the answer I deserved.
She's a cutie, I wish I could hug her often.
Responding to >>29306441
I kissed a girl when I was 4, but not out of free will. She wanted me to be her bf and I thought I had to comply. I didn't even take pleasure in it and she wasn't very attractive. She's a lesbian now, lel.
I did swap nudes with a friend once.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160616-073418.jpg (78 KB, 1131x196) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160616-073418.jpg
78 KB, 1131x196
>>29306441
Yes

I assure you Robert this is original
>>
>>29320142
Okay
>who's the artist of that one picture I saw on 4chan
>>
>>29320526
Instead of spamming "original" words you could give us a story, dipshit
>>29320667
reverse image search goddammit
>>
>>29320526

>>29320738
Oh sorry now I read the image, sorry about that
>>
>>29320738
No story to be had friend. She's just ignorant to how hormonal birth control works. So I was kind enough to explain it to her
>>
>>29319785
look her up on normiebook to find out. allso, post verdict
>>
>>29306441
>Have you ever been called cute by a girl?

Yes.
Sometimes even in a fuckin' serious mode.

BTW one of them to call me cute was my ex, while we were wandering around.
>>
Yea a year or two ago once or twice
>>
>>29306441

No a girl called me sexy and hot once time
>>
File: 1440630053475.jpg (62 KB, 811x795) Image search: [Google]
1440630053475.jpg
62 KB, 811x795
>>29314779
>could be worse. at least i'm the big guy
>>
>>29306441
The only compliment I've gotten was having a "nice voice"

I think I sound like a fucking hick.
>>
>>29320807
I tried that, can't find her.
>>
>>29313558

That's them being condescending. It's more mockery than anything.
>>
File: 1464687361114.jpg (75 KB, 653x659) Image search: [Google]
1464687361114.jpg
75 KB, 653x659
>>29306441
> lose virginity to one night stand I met at work
> she says I'm a "sensitive lover"
> never answered my text
I wonder if she knew, robots
>>
>>29306441
Yeah, but it has a negative connotation associated with it
>>
>>29306441

" You are beautiful, I don't deserve you "

I am like 9/10 when I get under 10% bodyfat. I am cruising around 30% right now
>>
>>29314779
>Frogus
it'd be Froge because it's fucking vocative you pleb nigger REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
one time a girl called me "very attractive"
>>
yes all the time
but never "handsome" or "sexy"
t. 22 year old short virgin
>>
I think I got called cute by a girl when I was 12, but I can't remember.

Also, a couple of years ago a girl (who was pretty much a Stacy) told her friends that I looked amazing one night (mostly due to the position I was in and the lighting; it was dark out and the lights outside made me look nicer). Later that night she told me she'd have taken a photo if she had her camera to show me.

It would have been even nicer if I looked amazing without needing to be in front of a light when it was dark, but the compliment was nice nonetheless.
>>
File: 1465742532305.png (951 KB, 786x783) Image search: [Google]
1465742532305.png
951 KB, 786x783
>>29306441
Yeah, I think it was because I kinda did a confused expression to a question she was asking and that somehow was cute to her. Made me feel nice.

I've been hugged and kissed by a girl and thats cool I guess but, compliments seem to always go a long way for me. I'd probably remember the time you said I looked handsome than the time you sucked my dick.
>>
>Be in Britbong college eating dinner with a friend
>This massive weaboo from school who was well known for being a closet homosexual comes over with his cosplaying friend and he invites her and himself to sit with us
>She's obviously confused about why she's even sitting with us
>He goes on about how his course and whatnot and eventually leaves to get a drink
>Girl talks with my friend while I drink looking out of the window
>Weeb comes back and says he's going to the classroom and walks off
>Girl stands up and says that I'm cute
>I groan a "hmm"
>Girl leaves to join weaboo friend

>Friend doesn't understand why I'm not happy
>He forgets he is like 6'0 and I'm 5'2
>He thought she was genuinely interested and that was a compliment

People who think that girls are sincere are just as bad as the girls who do these kinds of things.
>>
Yep.
Various time from various girls that had a thing for me (2 at least just because i gave attention to them as a friend, i guess) and one from a girl who was about to become my first gf but... woops, i met a really 7.5/10 that made me drop my almost-gf for 1 year of despair and social awkwardnesswith my best friend from high school.

Now my (bi) gf does so. She says that i'm really cute. Really.

Well, i guess that after all it's true that i'm quite feminine.

Well, you know robots, it's good desu
>>
>these guys complaining about being cute when they dont know the pain of "you have nice eyebrows" being the only compliment youve ever gotten.
>>
>>29306441
Several times, though mostly by fat girls and the times where it has been a cute girl she has always had a boyfriend
>>
Yes, keep getting that all the time. They don't date me though.
>>
Too many times. Always blushed and got all spergy, WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REP,Y WITH?
>>
File: image2.jpg (973 KB, 1581x891) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
973 KB, 1581x891
>>29306441
I get called cute by my gf all the time.
>>
>>29327593
At least you actually have eyebrows. People at my high school used to regularly point out that you couldn't see my eyebrows.
>>
I've been called "super hot" and had the same girl tell me she would do anything to be my wife. She is nuts though and I couldn't take talking to her any more. 3 weeks into chat online and she was already starting arguments about everything
>>
>>29313700
Looks like the lazy town studio canteen.
>>
>>29306441
>tfw only ever been called 'not unnatractive'
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.