[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do almost all gamers share this "dead in life"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Why do almost all gamers share this "dead in life" look?

>fat face
>dead eyes, staring in the distance without any happiness
>skinnyfat, specially fat at the bottom
>speaking in an autistic manner, even if unconciously
>weird, robotic moves, unprovided of any fluidity
>expresionless face
>>
It's just concentration. Anyone engaged in a tank requiring focus will have similar look to them.
>>
>>29306432

Focus, asshole
>>
>>29306432
>Lassiz
none of this
>>
File: 1448148872811.jpg (14 KB, 249x228) Image search: [Google]
1448148872811.jpg
14 KB, 249x228
i have every single one of these kek

when i was underweight i still had a giant fat face, can't get rid of that shit
>>
>>29306479

I was not speaking about pic related, I was refering to their real life antics, outside of videogames. Its just that when I search for pics of gamers I only find photos like pic related.
>>
i feel sad when i think about all the hours i have gamed and missed out on real world experiences other people my age have had

maybe my life would have been better pre computers/internet/vidya
>>
>>29306733

or maybe you would have been alone AND bored, the grass is never greener on the other side buddy
>>
>>29306432
I've got every single one of these except fat face. I actually look normal in the face so I wear heavy clothes and disguise myself in public. The dead inside look is because we're focused on the fantasy worlds we're apart of, because we've been disconnected and don't care about this reality.

>>29306733
>>29306781
Before computer vidya, I played the NES and SNES a lot, so I think I would've always ended up like this. Been addicted to escapism since age 10 if not earlier.
>>
>>29306733

Me too, but I cant think of escaping videogames. Their vibrant colors, the feeling of empowerment, and above all, the soundtracks. Why video game composers are so fucking talented? Their songs are like the Siren's chantings. I keep back to them because of this. No other medium can give me that musical extasis
>>
>>29306733
>i feel sad when i think about all the hours i have gamed and missed out on real world experiences other people my age have had
I think similar but i have this feeling that i should've been either focusing on making in competitive scene or dropping playing video games so much.
Speaking on OP problem and lot of gamers are introverts and they dont care as long as they can focus on game itself. That's why extrovert players usually remain well-known after they stop playing.
>>
>>29306518
>I was not speaking about pic related,
Nice backpedal, faggot.
>>
File: 1450388615098.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1450388615098.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
>>29306432
>it's a "women and pussywhipped chumps whine at MGTOWs" episode
Waaaahhh why aren't they paying into the system
Waaaahhh why are they playing these inexpensive games instead of paying for my brats and mortgage waaahh
Bunch of fuckin' losers waaahhh they look so weird waaahh
I bet they will all shoot people even though violent crime is on a sharp downward trend waaahhh
>>
>>29307098
I just realised you can see Pepe's teeth in this one

fuckin gross
>>
>>29307098
This. Gotta love desperate Stacies.
>>
I don't have dead eyes and I definitely express myself.

>I have over 7000 hours on Runescape
>>
>>29306518
>I was not speaking about pic related

then why'd you fucking post it, you stupid jew?
>>
>>29307164

>Its just that when I search for pics of gamers I only find photos like pic related.
>>
>>29307098

>inexpensive games

What? A gaming console costs like 400$, and each game almost 70$. PC games are cheaper, but in turn a gaming PC can cost like 700$ if you want decent speed.

Since when discussing about common traits found in gamers is about Stacey-posting? Stop being so paranoid people.
>>
>>29307424
Stop concern trolling, please.
>>
>>29307424
>being this transparent

you don't even make sense, jew. fuck off.
>>
>>29306432
How is this even a question?
They're low test lazy shut ins who sleep and eat poorly.
>>
>>29306432
its partly because being a profesional gamer requires lots of work and stress
and partly because its genetic the same way any other sport is really, you dont have to be born a nerd to excel at games but you do to be the one who gets the million dollars
>>
>>29307424
you can afford all that when you dont have to worry about raising 4 kids anon
>>
>>29307424

>buying games
>there are no such thing as free games
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.