[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup Robots I have an exam tomorrow and I'm staying up all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 635x635
Sup Robots

I have an exam tomorrow and I'm staying up all night to study. Will I be too tired to accomplish this? And how will I stay awake through the day?
>>
File: tumblr_n3o22uo2U11txp8nwo1_500.gif (496 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3o22uo2U11txp8nwo1_500.gif
496 KB, 500x213
Not that hard to do. Dude stay on your pc, fapp, or go for a walk when your lose focus. You smoke cigarettes? Their low level stimulants that can keep you up for en extra couple of minutes. Just don't go over-board trying to cram it all at once because you won't retain any of the information
>Good luck
>>
>>29306508
I don't smoke and there are no energy drinks at my disposal. I'm more concerned about being too tired to think during the exam. My life has turned JUST-tier recently desu.
>>
Taking quick 20-minute naps is good too for not being too tired in the morning.
>>29306508
>Just don't go over-board trying to cram it all at once because you won't retain any of the information
This is good advice. How do you plan on studying anon? I suggest rewriting your notes or study guides or making your own, if it helps you. good luck
>>
smoke some crack keep you up for days
>>
>>29306622
Reading a revision book. I don't have notes lmao. I'm fucked desu I haven't studied at all so trying to do that now.

And if I sleep I won't wake up until hours later so I can't risk it.
>>
>>29306688
You got any coffee?
>>
>>29306735
I'm a man child I don't drink coffee. Got some water though.
>>
>>29306574
after a certain amount of hours being awake and constantly stimulated, the effects of depravity from rest never set in. It usually in the 48 hour window, so you should be fine. If your not use to staying up for day, which I imagine since your asking for advice, at the break of dawn you will already have reached this point, and will be in an autopilot-state. You'll be fine anon. If you want company, I'll be online.
>>
>>29306779
Hmm...
You sound royally fucked my dude.
If you get coffee or energy drinks, I can help.
>>
>>29306856
Based.

Yeah I think I should be fine. I didn't sleep for 2 days last year and was fine but I didn't have to worry about an exam.
>>
File: fear_500.jpg (345 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
fear_500.jpg
345 KB, 500x700
>>29306940
In a way this mean you have an advantage. The thought of the test will occupy the mind of your area that looks for excuses to sleep, and will hold it by the throat. Just focus on your study and let the worry of the test be the fuel that keeps you going. Some say that it take 4 days for the hallucinations to set in, so one night will do nothing to your psyche
>>
>>29306325

A good idea for the future anon, any time you need to study for an exam, instead of cramming, I have a better strategy.

First, go through all you'll need to be remembering. Pick what you know out, separate it from the stuff you'll be fuzzy on. Look at the stuff you know occasionally, just to make sure you'll actually know it.

Then, when it comes to the stuff you're fuzzy on, put it all on one piece of paper, or a notecard, or several sheets, how ever big.

Then, throughout the week before the exam, look at those things a couple times a day.

Gotta piss? Look at your sheet. Commercial break? Bam, sheet. Going to bed? Look at your sheet first. Anywhere you can slot it in, just look at it. It doesn't have to be crazy hard and long looks, just a minute or two. Make sure you cover all of it.

It's best if you look at your sheet several places too. In your bedroom, living room, the park, library, subway rides, stuck in traffic, whatever man. Just keep looking at that sheet.

Trust me, you'll remember it so well it'll be a piece of cake.
>>
>>29306325
ROOOASSSTTIIIEESSSS
GET OUT

YOU'RE A TEMNANT

OUT OUT OUT

CONFISCATE COAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2uQOhksosc
>>
>>29307103
I really should do these types of things. But what always happens is that I revise too late. I usually get good grades though tbqh.
>>
>>29307135
Anon is a guy in pretty sure

>>29306779
>I'm a man child I don't drink coffee. Got some water though.

See anon?
>>
>nobody's suggested adderall

addies are super cheap and easy to come by and that shit'll get you buzzin

literally no downside
>>
>>29307185
Can you get them in the UK or is it just America where all the kids are on drugs?
>>
>>29307185

I've always wondered how much it's worth. I think it's fucking expensive. I don't take it like I'm supposed to but I don't want to ask for a lower dose or they might want to take me off all together. I get 90 10mg a month for $125 for pills plus $30 for the psych appointment.
>>
>>29306325
is that pupinia stewart?

what the fuck
>>
>>29307338
Yeah. She Stacy now
>>
>>29307364
her latest video is weird as fuck, where did you get this picture btw?
>>
>>29307146
Well, that's good at least.
But good luck for the future though, I really hope you'll continue to do good in school!
>>
>>29307385
I haven't watched her in a while desu. From her normiegram.
>>
>>29307400
Thanks m8.

Original comment robot normie cunt
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.