[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone around me is getting sick. Many in my family already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: dyfa.png (147 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
dyfa.png
147 KB, 400x319
Everyone around me is getting sick.
Many in my family already have type 2 diabetes and/or heart problems, and the few people I spoke to this month are living with some sort of disease.

How do you not get sick /r9k/?

Is vegan diet alone sufficient? Are there other tricks to achieve unlimited longevity?

pic slightly unrelated
>>
add meat to your diet and veggies we weren't made to be strictly carnivore or strictly omnivore, the best way to stay healthy is to get equal amounts of each
>>
>>29306229
I meant herbivore btfu
>>
>>29306212

At this point I'm embracing the fact that my death will not be natural and I'll either die of liver failure, lung cancer or a heart-related disease.
>>
>>29306212
You and your family could try not being fat sacks of shit, that might help.
>>
>>29306212
Don't be obese, don't drink all the time, don't smoke, and finally have non-shit genetics that don't predestine you for super-cancer.
>>
>>29306212
It's a Catch 22 because you might die anyway from some random bullshit even if you try to be healthy. How bad would that suck, to spend your life depriving yourself only to get fucked anyway?

The Bible says "eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die."
>>
>>29306282
altough few of them are actually fat i'm pretty lean and diabetes doesn't always mean fat
>>
>>29306229
The Hunzas were the most long-living tribe in the planet and they didn't eat meat as far as I know brah
>>
>>29306302

>drink daily
>smoke daily
>have shit diet that's mostly just meat and carbs
>grandfather died of lung cancer
>dad has diabetes
>everyone in family smokes and drinks a shit ton

Well, shit.
>>
>>29306306
>following advices from an outdated fantasy romance
>>
I've been researching nutrition and natural health for 2-3 years.

There are 3 reasons, in this order:
>bad diet
>environmental toxins
>bad breathing habits

Diet/nutrition is actually pretty damn complicated, it's not just the case of "eating more greens" or anything like that. And all three of the above are very much linked together. Applied properly, most diseases and ailments can be reversed. Ask me anything.

Any verbal attacks will simply be ignored. You haven't done the research. I have.
>>
File: 1453229384534.jpg (11 KB, 229x278) Image search: [Google]
1453229384534.jpg
11 KB, 229x278
>>29306212
Linus Pauling won the Nobel Prize twice and swore to his death that Vitamin C was a cure all.

His rationale was that almost every mammal makes its own Vitamin C, and they do it in huge amounts. Humans are a weird exception. We need to eat Vitamin C.

BUT--the RDA of Vitamin C is WAYYY low. You should be taking like a gram of vitamin C every hour to get to the blood levels of other animals.

He said heart disease was just scurvy.
>>
>>29306306
>Why don't you jump of the roof with us anon? life is so short and you could die tomorrow anyway hitted by a truck XDXDXD LOL
>>
>>29306421
talk more about the breathing.
Keep in mind I know shit about it, how are we supposed to breathe?
>>
>>29306436
isn't plenty of fruit packed with vitamin-C daily enough?
I think i'd feel too goyim to support supplements industry
>>
>>29306475
We are supposed to breath manually. You get cancer from low-quality autopilot breathing.
>>
>>29306498
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is dirt cheap. You can huge powder bags of it for next to nothing.
>>
>>29306475
Breathing should start by pushing out the stomach (lower chest), then to the upper lungs. All air should be expelled when breathing out through the lungs (most people keep some in when they think they're breathed everything out). Breaths should be something like 6-7 a minute.

>http://reichandlowentherapy.org/Content/Practices/breathing.html
>>
>>29306519
it's not about money, isn't it unnatural?
Many believe that vitamins are best absorbed from raw fruits and not created in a lab
>>
>>29306578
I think chemicals are chemicals and Vitamin C is Vitamin C.
>>
>>29306557
Then why bad breathing habits should be a problem?
How do they screw things up?
>>
>>29306436
Nutrition-anon here. I don't doubt that megadosing vitamin C can be highly beneficial, but I can imagine that over time it's dangerous. The synthetic variety is sharp like glass.

There must be a reason why humans are the only animals that don't produce vitamin C. If it's all that was needed, fruits and vegetables wouldn't contain all these other vitamins/minerals/bioflavanoid/live enzymes. I also can't see how it negates other nutrients like magnesium.
>>
>>29306630
Mitochondria. Oxygen is the main thing that fuels cells and all living things. If you fuck your oxygen intake and carbon dioxide outtake up through manually-formed bad breathing habits, you fuck up your whole body.
>>
>>29306645
I'm glad you're well-versed in the orthodox industry and big pharma funded bullshit.

Back to Plebbit
>>
There a certain dude on youtube called loren lockman which believes that bad eating habits gave all of us many lbs of undigested food all struck into our colons and that the only way to get rid of those is to make prolonged fasts.
It appears many people claims this thing and they call the blocked crap "mucoid plaque" or some other name equally revolting
>>
>>29306708
I mean this doesn't justify manual mode breathing, all those reactions should happen anyway even if you do it in autopilot, why is it that different?
>>
>>29306712
Nice display of ignorance. Did you just pick up one book on vitamin C then hail it as the cure-all?

Also, answer my question. Why aren't all fruits and vegetables made largely of vitamin C?
>>
>>29306760
We breathe fine from birth. Most people fuck up the automatic functioning through bad manual breathing habits which become permanent. The reactions still happen, just not as effectively as they should.
>>
>>29306765
I should eat a lot of vegetable oil and whole grain bread because unsaturated fat and carbs are the foundation of a nutritious diet. Got it. I'll also take these statins and warfarin to lower my blood pressure.
>>
>>29306806
So how do we quantify the damage?
on a side note: if we try to change our breathing pattern will it eventually become again automatic?
>>
>>29306212
I'm fairly certain diabetes and heart problems are hereditary, nothing to do with what you eat. There are 90 year olds who have eaten meat and potatoes their whole lives, nothing "healthy" like being spouted today, and they don't have these health problems.

Everyone I hear about who gets cancer had never even smoked.
>>
>>29306806
Have you felt any tangible benefit at all while trying to change your breathing habit?
>>
>>29306853
You're literally a retard. I never condoned anything like the chemical industry or processed foods. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>29306885
>So how do we quantify the damage?
You can't. There's too many health factors as I mentioned in my original post.

>if we try to change our breathing pattern will it eventually become again automatic?
Yes. Read the article

>>29306910
I'm still in early stages desu
>>
>>29306908
Thanks sir but i'm not accepting that i'm fucked up already because "genetics"
And by the way 90 years ago it was almost impossible to eat meat and dairies consistently due to their price, and even if it was, they were of an entirely different league considering how much shit they put up in livestocks meat nowadays
>>
>>29306951
What do you think about diet? What's the optimal one?
Is it true what they say about mucoid plaque or whatever they're called or is it a meme?
>>
>>29306957
Ignore him. Both those diseases are 100% caused by environment. "Genetically"-derived illness that "runs in families" is caused by the families all eating or doing the same shit that sets them off.
>>
>>29306984
>What do you think about diet? What's the optimal one?

The main things to follow:
>cut processed foods hugely or entirely out of your diet
>anything natural is good and best for you unless your body reacts badly to it (see advice above)
>significant daily amount of raw fats
>proper detoxifying

Some very healthy stuff to consume on a daily basis (google for doses etc):
>coconut oil (the raw, organic, cold-pressed kind)
>butter (melt it on ALL your veg and meat, fucking delicious too)
>unheated honey (not just 'raw', must state 'unheated')
>berries (blueberries are best)
>nuts (walnuts are the superfood one, but google "phytic acid" firstly)
>avocados
>all animal fats (full-fat dairy, whole eggs, bacon/sausage grease, duck fat, chicken skin, etc)
>dairy (cheese, cream, full-fat milk, butter) - always preferably raw/unpasturised and organic
>seeds (again careful with the phytic acid)
>dark leafy greens
>herbs and spices
>high-cocoa dark chocolate
>1-2+ grams of natural mineral-rich sea-salt (celtic is best and safest out of all I've researched; this alone can have a big positive impact on your health)
>liver (extremely healthy but bad taste; can take dessicated liver supplements instead)
>MSM crystals supplement (sulphur) - essential to good health; soil is largely depleted of sulphur these days
>sweet potatoes
>juicing
>raw apple cider vinegar
>bone broth
>fermented food (e.g. sauerkraut) - very important for digestive health, 100x cheaper & infinitely more effective than probiotic supplements

And I don't know about that plaque stuff.
>>
>>29306994
well I think we can't deny that some people are more predisposed to certain types of diseases than others but you're right in saying that genetics is greatly overrated
>>
>>29307063
Other stuff:
>traditional fats = best fats
>use vegetable oils with high saturated fat and low polyunsaturated fat, plus a high smoke-point (less oxidation - less disease)
>vegetables are great, add a healthy fat to them (butter) to absorb more nutrition
>avoid added sugar
>inflammation, toxic overload and cell oxygen starvation is the root cause of pretty much all disease
>detoxification is very important since the dawn of the industrial revolution (chemicals everywhere) and awful-fucking-diet-"revolution"
>bad diet can also cause chronic depression, serious learning difficulties, anger problems, insomnia, ALL kinds of shitty stuff
>good diet + good detox = almost no diseases, ever
>excess carbs from added sugar = regular insulin spike = chronic inflammation = disease
>avoid fluoride if possible - use fluoride-free toothpaste; your dreams will feel like another life you've been missing out on for starters (plus there's a few significant health benefits)
>oily fish is great but read up on mecury-toxic fish before picking one or avoid it entirely
>table salt is poison and entirely unnatural, ditch it
>organic stuff is usually a waste of money because it's still grown with many carcinogenic natural chemicals
>heavy metal toxicity will fuck your body up big time; and you bet your ass you've got a lot in your body
>careful with heavy metal detoxification - it must be done gradually or you can end up killing yourself
>microwaves are dangerous and destroy food nutrition, avoid using them
>avoid hydrogenated fat (store-bought lard for example is garbage)
>avoid margarine like the plague (it's mostly polyunsaturated fat)
>>
>>29307083
Note that 99% of vegetable oils are hydrogenated. They're quite possibly the biggest threat to your health.
>>
>>29307063
I thought you were informed till you mentioned dairy and animal fats

Back to square one i guess
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.