[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know why anyone would be ashamed of being a virgin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 20151202_151057[1].png (224 KB, 800x636) Image search: [Google]
20151202_151057[1].png
224 KB, 800x636
I don't know why anyone would be ashamed of being a virgin. Your virginity is one of the most special things you have, man or woman. Losing it is one of the most important moments of your life, and should only be done with someone you intend to be with forever, because you can never, ever get it back. Normies throw it away like it's nothing--they lose their virginity just to get it over with because "lol everyone else is doing it." And then it's gone forever. Their wedding night, sex is the same old routine, nothing special. They've had it dozens of times before with lots of different people. They wasted their one special moment on some dumb slut at a party or some ex in a silly three-month relationship or some STD-riddled whore at a sleazy motel and they regret it. Now they don't want anyone to have the special moment they deprived themselves of, so they go around saying "Dude, it's just sex!" pretending sex is meaningless and shaming those who haven't made their mistake.

Don't be ashamed of being virgins, robots. If they laugh, let them laugh. They threw away one of the most meaningful moments of their life just to fit in and seem cool. Don't waste this gift.
>>
>most meaningful moment of your life

do people actually believe this meme?
>>
>>29305884
That's very sweet, anon. Things could be like that. But the problem is that for men it's a vicious circle. It's terrible for their mental health. And women prefer experienced and already vetted men. It's OK to try to not have too much self loathing because of it, but it's definitively something you should try to avoid. If you can't get laid through your early adulthood, it's much more likely you never will and probably won't ever get married either.
>>
I don't like being a virgin, because I'm unlikely to meet a perfect gf at all, especially with her virginity. The longer i have to wait, the less likely it is That I will have someone with similar experiences to me, and since everyone is a slut, And I am not, and I care because I haven't lost my virginity, my dating pool also gets smaller, so i become even less likely of losing it to a person I love.
>>
>>29305913
I know right XD sex is just like a natural thing dude lmao we're all animals man lol sex is meaningless I suck eight dicks a week because it feels good lmao and I have no willpower or moral standards but that's okay because we're just animals lmao
>>
The shame comes from being unwanted which is the usual culprit for most virgins here. Virgin who's abstained from opportunities presented to him? Not shameful. Socially inept sweaty fatass virgin? Different story perhaps.
>>
>>29305884
I agree with most of this but it all comes down to people here looking for things to feel insecure about.
>>
>>29306786
I have only fucked one woman in my life and it was not special at all to lose it
>>
>>29305884
Literally everything you just said only applies to women, not men.
>>
>>29305884

Well, this is a very sweet sentiment. However, there is a problem with it. It can be written only by someone who has a misunderstanding of the actual problem at hand, a misunderstanding clearly expressed through the following line:

>Don't waste this gift.

The thing of it is, one's virginity being a gift implies that one has license to actually give it away. In other words, that someone else actually wants it. For a group of men, a small one to be sure, there is not a single woman who has even the slightest desire to receive this "gift". These men are the fundamentally repulsive ones, the men that no woman wants.

For such men, their virginity isn't a gift to be judicially given away, but a curse to be borne.

It isn't the laughs of others that makes this particular curse painful. Few wizards actually care what others think about their virginity. Now in part, it's because no one cares if the wizard is a virgin. His virginity is taken for granted. In a perverse sense it is celebrated by others. Not because it is laudable or moral, but because most realize the wizard deserves his virginity. The mere idea of men so disgusting ever having sex is considered abhorrent. People don't laugh at the old virgin because of his situation; they thank God and Nature that justice has been served.

Shame implies that some moral code has been broken. But the wizard hasn't broken the laws of man; he has transgressed the dictates of Nature herself. And the pain such men feel, the alienation, the disconnection from the normal course of human experience, the hurt of being rejected radically in a way very few are is the sentence Nature imposes.

What are the derisive laughs of men compared to the punishments inflicted by Nature? A criminal's chains can be broken, his sentence commuted, his time eventually served and his debt to society paid. The chains that bind the wizard can only be loosed by Death.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.