[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a girl, ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1457985082071.jpg (171 KB, 900x836) Image search: [Google]
1457985082071.jpg
171 KB, 900x836
Fembot here.

So lately, I've noticed how annoying it is to update my relationship status on Facebook every time I get a new boyfriend. Is there a way to have a single boyfriend that pays for everything and still date other men?
Anyone know any sites?

Hmu if you think you're down for it.

Also, MAGA
>>
File: 1466024420622.jpg (10 KB, 223x223) Image search: [Google]
1466024420622.jpg
10 KB, 223x223
I need help, srsly

Bump aroo
>>
>>29305660
Make a fetlife profile and say you're poly and looking for a long-term relationship and play partners. Everything should naturally fall into place as long as you were born with two X chromosomes.
>>
you're a woman

you can do literally anything

congratulations you won the biological lottery

now fuck off and go make men kill themselves
>>
Can you prove that you are in fact a women?
>>
>>29305660
>Also, MAGA
Oh noes! Stacey is a Trumpster. I am now a #HillBilly!
Do robots even want to MAGA or are you faggots as cucked as /pol/ says?
>>
File: squirrel.jpg (44 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
squirrel.jpg
44 KB, 500x383
>>29305660
>Fembot here
>Pls help me manage my harem of thirsty betas that fuel my lack of attention from daddy thx
>Pls help it's really getting out of hand
>Pls respond I promise I'm not B A I T

I hate all humans in a kinda even and equal way, but women who do shit like OP is describing (and pretending to actually do) deserve to die and experience the emotional pain of having a guy they think they didn't need/love absolutely crush their heart by cucking the girl herself with a thousand other girls.
>>
2nding fetlife. seek a cuck.
specify that you're poly.

look up local munches (meetups) and attend, only dont act like youre going there just to fuck, you have to pretend that you're looking for friends.
>>
File: mess.jpg (65 KB, 546x728) Image search: [Google]
mess.jpg
65 KB, 546x728
will use change my undies i made poo and wee in them :(((
>>
>>29306039
>seek a cuck
>specify that you're poly

Isn't she just looking for a straight up Sugar Daddy and trying to pretend she's not a prostitute by doing some fancy mental gymnastics about the concept of getting money for lewds/nudes/sex?
>>
Bazongas or simply gtfo.
>>
Why do you faggots still reply to this shit?
>>
OP is an obvious troll
any girl who can not figure this shit out is a retard. it's easy mode and literally handed to you in life.
>>
>>29305660
Do you wear boots or converse?
Which do you prefer?
Will you post pics?
>>
kill yourself and get of my board you fuucking degenerate waste of human existence.
your family is probably suffering from giving birth to such a disgrace like you.
stop wasting the time of others with your meaningless existence.
sage goes in all fields
>>
Such shit quality bait.

You're all retarded.
>>
This isn't how girls think. And if they did, why would they post it here? It doesn't add up. Unrustle your jimmies, gentlemen.
>>
>>29305924
>>29306039
Kthx bye
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK