[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KV here. A girl friend of mine found out I'm a kissless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 1100x1100
KV here. A girl friend of mine found out I'm a kissless and has offered to be my first kiss not on the grounds of it being romantic but because she knows I really want to get it over with.

I've heard conflicting advice on this however. A lot of people tell me I should preserve my dignity and still try to get it with someone special, while others say I should just get it over with and its not a big deal. What does r9k suggest?
>>
Do it but she's a cunt for not wanting to have sex with you. Also it won't change you at all.
>>
Kissing is a difficult art. As a virgin, you will likely be a bad kisser at first. If this girl is serious and plans on letting you guys make out some instead of some chaste peck on the lips then I could see the appeal. But then again, it might be torturous for you to come so close to paradise and be denied
>>
you must remain pure anon. the roast just wants to steal your first kiss
>>
>>29305648
She said it wouldn't just be a peck, and would have it be a slow kiss. She said no tongue or making out however.
>>
I say, do it.

She's basically offering to let you practice on her. It's not serious, there are no strings attached.

Think about it: do you want to have your fumbling, awkward first kiss to be with some girl who isn't going to judge you because it's a platonic thing, or with the girl that you're really into and trying to impress?

Learn a thing or two with this girl, so that you know you won't embarrass yourself when you do meet someone who you want to get intimate with.
>>
>>29305695
Lol what's the point then ? Talking from experience if you don't get some experience (which means it should last at least 15 minutes) out of it it's worthless, you'll want more and she'll treat you like her dog.
Changed my mind don't do it and treat her like a cunt.
>>
yeah i had a 'friend' that lied about willing to help with that sort of thing, then told all her friends and coworkers after abruptly cutting me off. don't trust anyone dude.

other posters are all very right
>>
>>29305695

Didn't see this when I made my post.

I'm

>>29305713

Fuck that. She should let you make out with her, as long as you make sure to brush your teeth and shit beforehand. Learning the nuances of making out is the hardest part. Anyone can press their lips to someone else's without experience.
>>
>>29305609
That's a knee, retard
>>
>>29305609
Do it, she might want to take it farther too, if she offered it is pretty likely that she wants to have sex with you.
>>
>>29305609
OMG OP I really think you should do it!! It will be so special OH MY GOD. I can't imagine how excited you must be! I would be so giddy.....

Stop taking this shit so seriously op.
>muh first kiss
Jesus christ are you a 13 year old girl?
>>
>>29305609
What kind of a kiss?

Only a French kiss with touching count as a proper kiss. You know, a proper close combat tongue kiss. And of course boob, legs and head touching and cuddling. everything else does not count.
>>
>>29305667
Agreed! I was gonna say go ahead fuck it, first kiss is meaningless, but then I realized a roastie over the hill by 16 heifer cornered me and gave me my first kiss without permission when I was 14. What an awful way to lose it. My next kisses were spin the bottle and were gross. It wasn't until 18 that I got to kiss a Stacy but she cheated on me with her Chad ex, then dumped me cold and hard, that Summer.
>>
Don't fucking do it, keep your dignity. Why do you need a women to full fill yourself?
>>
>>29306817
My advice to r9k is date an insecure girl. No woman is pure unless she's mentally retarded, but insecure girls at least still have some semblance of feelings inside to share.
>>
>>29305761
A co-worker said she offered to take a few of her friends virginities if they still were by 18. Needless to say they were virgins a little longer because she didn't follow through
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK