[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drugaddiction/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 34
File: coolpepe1.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
coolpepe1.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
ITT: We talk about our drug addictions, when we first started, where are we now, what are our plans, etc.

DRUG DEGENERATES GET IN HERE CMON
>>
File: feel.jpg (6 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
6 KB, 217x232
im addicted to weed and its turning me into a robot
>>
>>29305614
My last blunt was yesterday at 2:00 AM because I couldn't sleep. Now I'm stopping for good. I feel like shit.
>>
File: 1464326812162.jpg (318 KB, 964x1020) Image search: [Google]
1464326812162.jpg
318 KB, 964x1020
Heron boi reporting for duty
>>
I've done every common drug currently have a fat fucking bag of immodium for rehab... >Realized to just have a few days to a week in between drug experiments and be like 90% better if you're educated in harms otherwise and dose sanely
>>
Weed everyday. Also pop pills, and do heroin.
My parents recently flushed my copious Xanax stash, I guess I get too obviously fucked up. Well, lot's of xan can make you reckless and lead to bad situations.
>>
I'm quitting heroine but I just need one more hit
>>
>>29305860
>for good
Heh
Good one
>>
>>29305895
What is your story, anon?
How did you get into heroin use? Are you still chipping or you're in a full-blown addiction? How are you doing now?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160615-012936.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-012936.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I want cocaine so bad right now
>>
Using sleeping pills for years, i cant sleep without it and i cant simply sleep with only one pill so my advice stay away from it.
>>
File: retrospectivepepe.jpg (872 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
retrospectivepepe.jpg
872 KB, 3072x2304
>>29306006
I know
:'(

Why are drugs the only thing in the world that makes me happy?
>>
>>29305586
I'm hopelessly addicted to weed. No real negative impact except
>herbal jew

I wish I could be more motivated and captivated, I feel cannibis decreasesthis , oh well, it's largely benign and pleasurable
>>
>tfw waiting for heroin to arrive tomorrow
its like i'm a kid on christmas eve again
>>
So many heroin addicts. Guess robots like downers. I never got into it. I only did it once but I didn't think it was as great as they say. Is it because I only snorted it?
>>
>>29305586
I really need my coffee right now.
>>
tweaker here
>tfw your mom finds your meth stash and reports you
>>
File: depressedpepe6.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
depressedpepe6.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>>29306063
I suppose you're talking about darknet

What are your sources anon?
I wanna try it so bad but all the stuff in my town is shit cut down with aspirins and shit
>>
>>29306042
Finding other things that fulfill you help but let's face it, they make you feel great with little to no effort.

I smoke every night to every other night and even though many will consider it an addiction I conaider it apart of balance. I have many things in my life. Not just drugs but it is something I enjoy.

Thinking they're always bad can make you feel self destructive and hopeless. In my eyes anyways, its kinda toxic. My dad was an addict and my mom was always hard on him to quit but I don't think always seeing it as a poor decision helps.
>>
>>29306097
shooting nice heroin gives a really really good feeling, one that you probably can't comprehend without trying it. The problem is that the really really nice feeling only lasts like 5 minutes.
>>
>>29306097
Watch this video anon and everything will be clear to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
>>
>>29306097
Yeah, shooting is significantly better than snorting. Personally I'm a 'chipper' but I've only done it for about 2 years. So we'll see how it goes. Probably gonna get more soon. Have so many spare needles in my house, might's well put them to use.
>>
>>29306116
its literally like a 30 second google search to find out.
>>
>>29306149
That was deep, anon.
>>
>>29306138
I'll add also if you feel shitty on the frequency of use or using at all. Any drug. Focus on reducing hos often you use slowly. And if you fail don't revert back to using when you feel you need it.

If you got it down to 3 days per join the smoke after two. Try for two again don't go out and smoke 4 the next day.
>>
So many poorfags here heroine?, weed? lmao

btw god bless colombia.
>>
>>29306042
because know that you dope levels are high normal life cant hit that spot
>>
>>29306257
It's literally tried out source which is reliable and delivers good stuff.

Googleing gives hundreds of results.
>>
I smoke weed everyday. I don't want to be sober in this world and I know alchohol and anything else will kill me, I have a very addictive personality.

The worst thing about weed is the smell, apart from that its the best thing to get addicted to imo.

I wanted to quit a few months ago but now I don't give a fuck. The world is boring as shit with out weed which is the main hook for me.
>>
Weed here, I guess.

I can tell everyone in this thread is a druggy, every post is fucking incoherent
>>
>>29306304
I've tried them all and only opiates and weed are enjoyable. Wtf gives. Also K, MDMA were decent but lots of drawbacks
>>
Just plugged a nice shot of black tar a couple moments ago.
I still manage to keep a full time job while being an addict and nobody has a fucking clue.
I keep close track of my suboxone use when I'm trying to bring my tolerance back down.
I've somehow managed to keep my shit together so far but I'm playing with fire.
>>
>>29305586
Busted faggots! I'm in the Internet police and DDOSd your IP's and spread your firewall wider open than that Asian midget whore I fucked last night! You're all going to jail!
>>
>>29306304
I could afford coke but I don't do it because it has a terrible high
I hate stimulants in general but coke is the worst of them
10 minutes of pleasure followed by a night of insomnia, depression and pounding headaches. Shit is nasty.
>>
>>29306419
cause i'm so nice here
alphabay
>>
I smoke weed every day to other day, psychedelics and MDMA occasionally. I don't see it as a problem.

Believing that drug use is somehow automatically 'bad' will just make you feel shit about yourself. it's just because of how drugs are viewed by western society. how many people have a couple of drinks on an evening to chill out? lots. for how many is that problematic? not many. I think of toking weed on a night in the same way.

You should try and judge whether your drug use is bad based on whether or not it is doing you significant physical, psychological or social harms, regardless of how frequently you're using that drug.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160615-191834.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-191834.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Any other robots know the feel of how hard it is to get drugs?
>tfw have to interact with normies for my fix
>>
>>29306600
Thank you kind anon
may the god of opiates reward you with lowered tolerance and better batches
>>
>>29305586
> Been on drugs pretty much 24/7 for the last 3 years
> Started with 16 drinking alcohol alone in my room smoking cigaretts and listening to sad songs, crying, usually until i passed out on the floor
> started smoking weed a few months after picking up alcohol, made lots of friends
> started doing chemical stuff with 17, started with MDMA
> got on the taste and did other drugs; speed, coke, lsd, shrooms, painkillers, benzos, etc.
> tried around 35 different drugs in one year, nearly every day
> i lived on my own and already had a good job so it was okay
> pretty much the only things i havent done are heroin, crack, meth
> 1 year ago did lsd, wich triggered HPPD a rare disorder where i have alight visuals even when being sober
> still could smoke weed so i was happy bout that
> few months ago HPPD got worse, had to stop working
> currently traveling around the world until i feel better
> smoking weed only enjoyable when smoking alone atm, but i think it will get better again
> promised my dad to stay sober for 2 weeks
> started 2 days ago, feel like shit all the time, having annoyingly depressing thoughts
> all i want is some drug to numb the pain
> will still stay sober for the rest of the 2 weeks
> will probably end up killing myself or become a heroin addict

Life sucks
>>
>>29306731
>puts baking soda in a bag
>puts a cigarette in his mouth
>LOOK MOM IM A JUNKIE WOOO
>>
Adderall and pot before work. Alcohol and pot after. It's ok. Used to use other drugs. Want to get off adderall at least since I'm afraid of having a hard attack.
>>
>>29306909
>tfw it was a fat line
Whatever you want to believe, anon
>>
Im hooked sleeping pills

All i want is a good nights sleep......
>>
>>29306149
Good video man
>>
>>29306987
You look like a fag in that pic though
that perfect child skin
you're not a user you're just a poser
>>
>>29306897
HPPD is a pain in the ass anon. Stay strong.

Hope you get better m8 :(
>>
>>29306731
I have no sympathy for you if you're too stupid to have not figured out how to get them off the internet
>>
>>29307087
Thank you anon, first time to make me feel a little better in the last few days..
>>
File: 1442619085686.jpg (96 KB, 973x632) Image search: [Google]
1442619085686.jpg
96 KB, 973x632
>>29306149

to all opi addicts
>>
>>29306897
HPPD isn't as rare as the statistics say. It seems to fuck up every heavy psychedelic user at some point. I had a nasty case of it for a while but it's gotten a lot better after 3 years of abstaining from any psychedelics or weed. You'll be alright if you have some self discipline.
>>
>>29307056
>perfect skin
Man I wish
best compliment I've ever gotten
>>
>>29307120
Can you smoke weed again without triggering hppd?
>>
I'm completely lost to alcoholism.

Used to smoke weed everyday. Did it for years. Suddenly, I started to have massive panic attacks and intense paranoia.

Did coke for a few months, but I ruined that connection. Can't find another dealer because I'm asocial and friendless.

Just alcohol now. I really miss cocaine, though. I'd love to smash a fat line and get comfy
>>
>>29306097
With no tolerance heroin feels like shit. Makes me puke buckets and feel as uncomfortable as hell. If you're already addicted to opiates though it's a freaking godsend. Don't let yourself get to that point.
>>
File: 1449700677131.jpg (64 KB, 720x716) Image search: [Google]
1449700677131.jpg
64 KB, 720x716
>>29306677
OP here - I don't actually see drug use as "bad" on itself - it's the consequences of drug use that make it bad. I've done speed for a relatively short time and it still fucked me up, changed my personality and killed all my ambitions in the real world.

I know that's because I've had issues with depression before, but drugs turn it into a fucking vicious circle
>feel bad
>take drug
>feel good
>comedown
>feel worse
>take drug
>feel good
>comedown
>feel much worse
>[repeat]

Also, weed is kinda nice in moderation, but it always makes me lazy and unmotivated for days afterwards. I guess I'm just sensitive to drugs overall.

In the end, I wish I could just establish a responsible way of using so I could stop making these kind of threads on /r9k/. I hate my worthless life.
>>
>>29307151
Hows the feel of coc? Ive got panic attack and dont trust on my heart that much should i try it?
>>
>>29307149
Can't say, I haven't had any interest in weed in years. However, the last time I did it I had the craziest fucking visuals and major dissociation. Once you do psychedelics enough, your brain can't really go back to the way it used to be, unfortunately. It gets better if you abstain, but it's really easy to bring HPPD back.
>>
>>29307151
Cant you buy it on the dakrnet?
Wouldnt buy coke on the street desu, at least not without testing it
Everyone says they have the purest coke ever, when most of the have some shit that maybe contains like 10% or less
>>
>>29307088
teach me senpai
Origanlblx
>>
>>29307184
I have anxiety disorder and from personal experience coke is horrible. It just sends me into an instant panic attack. Unfortunately it's just no good for people like us.
>>
>>29307190
Will consider that, thanks for sharing
>>
>>29307208
[spoiller]leddit/darknetmarkets[/spoiler]
that page has literally everything you need to know
>>
>tfw when you get high on m or h and pretending you are sitting in a girl/angels lap or making out with a girl
>tfw keep telling yourself drugs are better than women to make myself feel better about being a khhv
>tfw using drugs as a replacement for intimacy
it doesn't get better lads
>>
Only weed, but can you even get an addiction to weed?
>>
>>29307219
Thanks senpai ive got anxiety,ocd and panic attack lel so downers only choose for me.
>>
>>29307184
Just make sure it's coke and start extremely small. I never had a panic attack from coke, though from weed I did. I think it's because for me, the dissociative effects freak me out. Coke is more a general excited euphoria
>>
>>29307174
Drugs use is usually just a symptom, not the illness
If you seriously want to stop needing drugs you have to solve your problems first

i take drugs because i have nobody to love, or that loves me, so im filling this void in my heart with drugs
>>
>>29307281
It's psychoactive substance, so you can get psychologically addicted to it. I'm talking from experience.

Also, is that Bones on that picture?
>>
>>29307236
Might be a stupid question but I'm a stupid guy
can I do it on my smart phone? Don't have a PC atm
>>
>>29307281
Well you can mentally addicted to everything, but no matter how much you smoke you will never have a physical withdrawal from it
>>
>>29307365
Download orbot for android so you can access the darknet from phone
Dunno how that works on ios
>>
File: 1452498007810.jpg (51 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1452498007810.jpg
51 KB, 500x352
>>29307332
Yeah I know. But when I went to a therapist, we went really well for a few months - and on the peak of my amphetamine addiction she insisted that I stop taking them or else we couldn't continue with the therapy. I bullshitted her into thinking that I'm okay and stopped the therapy. Fucking bitch, blackmailing me for drugs, trying to put the symptoms under the carpet instead of just finding the cause of my depression (which is the cause of my amphetamine use).

I'm afraid of going back to therapy. I feel like there isn't a single competent psychologist in my country that would be able to help me. I'm doomed.
>>
>>29307333
>>29307373
Well I've been smoking for about 10 years, every once in a week or so. Is that considered addiction? It's the only drug I ever used too.

And yes, that's Bones.
>>
>>29307397
Thanks senpai
I'm a little nervous about this, does anyone get caught? Do I use a credit card? I'm completely new to this
I just wish my dealer would answer me
>>
I did LSD MDMA and 2CB a couple times a month and it was lovely till I got insomnia. I'm not sure if it's related or not but I've stop using them since. My insomnia's gone (after taking mirtazapine) and I'm considering starting LSD and 2CB again though.
>>
>>29307439
I would define addiction not by how often you take drugs, but if you can stop when you want

Thats why i never really thought i was addicted cause i know once i solve my problems i could stop drugs instantly
>>
>>29307439
I fucking love Bones

Is Bones a drug addict or something?

>Well I've been smoking for about 10 years, every once in a week or so. Is that considered addiction?
If you can't imagine yourself not smoking for a month, then yes, it's an addiction.
If you're functioning properly, have a career, have enough money to fund your habit, then you're a functional addict.

Personally, I admire functional addicts much more than non-users or ex-addicts. Those guys have accepted their DoC as a part of their life and they are competent enough to control the drug - and not let the drug control them.

Those people are fucking heroes.
>>
>>29307411
Most therapist are shit, especially when it comes to drugs many get very judgemental
Its hard finding a good therapist, but you should definetly keep working on your depression, life can be nice

do you want to get something off your chest anon? I wont judge you
>>
File: 1453352973277.jpg (120 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453352973277.jpg
120 KB, 1440x1080
>>29307564
yea

I secretly don't want to get better because I feel so comfortable with constant stress, chaos, agony and fear of future shitstorms. I've been this way ever since I was a kid. I've had periods when I taught myself to feel good and when I've done well in life, but those periods never last longer than half a year. I want to die under some bridge with a needle in my arm, my wallet to be robbed by some thug and my body to be put away in dumpster by the street cleaners.

But I also hope that I'll someday achieve the peace and happiness... Like I did once. With a girl (how unpredictable). She got hooked on heroin though and cheated on me with her dealer she knew for like 2 weeks. Shit hurts man. It's been a year now and I'm still not okay. But I guess I got that coming for me since I thought a woman could bring me happiness.
>>
>>29307468
I personally didnt order anything yet but i can give you some good tips

i would recommend doing it on and old laptop you could throw away afterwards. first you should use a virtual private netwoek (vpn). Go to a mcdonalds or something with free public wlan and go to the drug market you want to use, also read some rewievs of the dealers first. You will pay with bitcoin, i dont know exactly how that works so google that. Order the stuff directly to your home. Throw the laptop away afterwards if u want to be VERY secure. Usually the delivery goes very smooth but if you do get problems with police youre pretty safe since they cant really track back making the order to you
>>
>>29307481
>>29307517
I'm not sure if I'm an addict then, but whatever. Sometimes I go months without smoking, but recently I've been depressed as fuck and smoking more often.

I think Bones is a functional addict desu. He always look so numb tho.
>>
>>29307728
Thank you, you've been very helpful
>>
>>29307872
uhh this nigga is just paranoid lad a good friend of mine just uses tor browser with javascript off
>>
>>29307728
nigger it's not that serious

throwing away a laptop? this isn't a hacker movie
>>
amphetamine and benzodiazepine addict reporting in for duty
>>
>>29307690
i understand you, but maybe thats just because you got so used to feeling depressed that feeling well, feels wrong to you. Or maybe you lowkey think you dont deserve any better, but believe me you do.

the part with the girl i understand just to good.. Filling the void in your heart because you just want to be loved.
But you should stop living in the past ( in know its hard), and try to move on, try finding a girl that loves you, and you love her, and try to get one without drug problem or you might just fall down together. ( been there done that)
You deserve to be loved anon and you know it. Hope this helps my friend

Here a song that stopped me from suicide when i was very close
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0
>>
>>29307961
Well mate this way you are completely secure, thats all
Most people that do illegal stuff more or less professionaly are paranoid.
Also i work.in IT so i get old laptops for like 15 bucks
>>
>>29306149

Good shit bro. Thanks
>>
Tbqh, the only robots on r9k are /stim/ bros, especially meth and amph heads. We dont sleep, we dont eat, we are literally barely human. We are the inly ones deserving the robot title!

I started with research chemicals, mephedrone, and before that weed. Ny first like of meph was at about 17, then my first amphetamine at 18, and now im here, at 23 of a yearlong amphetamine binge. Im probably going to witch to meth soon, as the power has worn off obviously, and it takes me ridiculous amounts to get high. Ofc i have been sleeping during the time btw, but i try to minimize sleep, and if i can i sleep once every 48+hours, unless i cant go on anymore. Same goes for food, i eat the bare minimum and never suffer from hubger :) lifes pretty great desu.
>>
File: mmm.gif (2 MB, 303x266) Image search: [Google]
mmm.gif
2 MB, 303x266
im addictied to getting high off weed and masturbating

its sooo goood

does anyone else enjoy this?
>>
>>29308121
Meth really isn't much different than Adderall though. Your body metabolizes meth into the same thing. Stay on Adderall or generic amphetamine pharma drugs since they're the same thing and not full of battery acid and hillbilly bathtub scum and God knows what else. This is coming from a fellow stim-buddy who's been doing this shit for like 10 years.
>>
>>29308158
I generally enjoy everything sexual oon drugs, especially ofc on mdma, but weed makes it more.intense too wich is nice
>>
>>29307985
Fuck, that song really hits deep. I cried like a bitch.

I've been thrown out of my house because my father found my anti-depressants and thought I was taking them recreationally (what a fucking retard) and I was too pissed off to explain. Ended up sleeping in abandoned buildings for a week until grandma found out and called me to her place. I'm eventually gonna move out as soon as I find a job. Fuck I want that job, I'll go through ads as if my life depended on it.
>>
>>29308173
Unfortunetly no pharma grade amph here, but i get my stuff from a friend whos a chemist so its atleast 60-70% pure, mix of both levo and dextroamph. I legitametly have to sniff about 1gram to get myself high in the pleasurable levels, lower doses just get me a bit stimmed, and anything below 500mg is just a coffee.
Meth has a lower dosage and he can make it for me in pretty good quality, but ill have to pay a bit, which is ok with me desu.
>>
I've been doing blow since 7:30 this morning so today's been pretty great desu
>>
>>29308217
Fuck man this sucks, i know what it feels like to sleep on the streets, at least your grandma helps you
Do you still take antidepresants? I personally can say they helped me when times was really hard but i stopped when i felt better cause i didnt wanna depend on it
Its a important to get a job, gotta stand on your own feet, also you will attract other people that have a not so fucked up life, which will help you even more
You can do it bro
>>
>>29308333
I don't, I stopped it before I should because they made me pretty much immune to MDMA - motherfuckers took all the serotonin receptors.

I guess they made me feel a little better, but in a weird way. Everything felt so funny, so strange, and I had strange mood swings but always around the level apathy - one moment I felt really euphoric, the other moment totally calm and apathetic about anything.

I got things done, I remember that, so I guess it was okay.
I don't want to have to take a pill every morning just to feel better - I'm pretty much an addict that way. I'll solve my mental issues one day or I'll grow strong enough to overcome them on my own. Fuck antidepressants.

It sucks to search for a job when nobody else supports you in your decision apart from your drug-fiend friends... My grandma hoped that I would go to college.....I couldn't finish college in the state I'm in now even if I wanted to...at least not without a large amount of speed (which I cannot afford).

I would be content with a small rented place, a small job that pays rent, food and internet. Fuck drugs, I could do without them. All I need is just a little peace and isolation from other's intrusive behaviors...
>>
>>29307120
I have HPPD. Thing is, it doesn't disrupt my life at all.

Occasionally when I look at a uniformly bright thing like the sky, I get bright white wigging tracers everywhere. They go away if I refocus my attention.

I don't mind.
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (26 KB, 394x596) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
26 KB, 394x596
Started drinking alcohol when I was 13, smoked weed first time at 16. Started doing some MDMA, Speed and LSD, Shrooms between 18-21, but it was mostly like 1-2 times a month or less, weed daily though.

But after a car accident I miraculously survived I got addicted to opiates, but living with chronic pain id rather be addicted to opiates than wanting to end myself everyday because of the fucking pain.

Been to rehab once after i was in hospital for an OD, didnt work. Got home, stayed clean from opiates for like 3 months since I finally got my old medicine back which works wonders for nervepain, Lyrica.

But then once again I got a call from this crazy whoredoctor which is not my ordinary doc, screaming at me over the phone that she is cutting my Lyrica medication since she read in my journal that Im an addict.

So I just relapsed on opiates once again because I just cant handle the pain, right now drinking beer, had some Subutex and Xanax.

/blog
>>
>>29308509
As long as you keep improving your life you dont need any external stuff. You got this

Also dont fall for the education meme, i have literally zero education apart from the basic high school and make about 2.5k a month working as greenpeace promoter.
You are right having your own place, and your own money to provide for yourself is a really good feeling. Try finding yourself and your life will get better
>>
>>29308575
One of the best things to do when having hppd is to just ignore it
>>
Are borderline alcoholics allowed?
>>
File: 3meopcp.jpg (113 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3meopcp.jpg
113 KB, 400x400
/dissociative/ drugs over here. I'm representing proudly. Dissociative hallucinogenic research chemicals are my favorite. things like mxe, 3-meo-pcp, special K. DXM is extremely common I take it about once a month when I'm not taking the internet drugs.

oh life, you're so silly.
>>
File: 1451943346904.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451943346904.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>29308649
Thank you for support, anon.

I know these words may sound empty through an anonymous imageboard, but that kind of support is what makes me get up in the morning and do stuff that I have to do.
My family makes it seem like you'll die poor and lonely if you don't finish college, as if non-educated people are untermensch. It's really relieving to see the other side of the story.

It's 3 AM, anon. I should really get some sleep now. Thank you for talking to me and being in my thread. It feels so good when your thread reaches 101 replies...

Goodnight guys

>>29308714
Of course. Only stupid government thinks that alcohol is not a drug. Feel welcome to join the discussions, and goodnight, anon.
>>
File: poison.jpg (51 KB, 540x876) Image search: [Google]
poison.jpg
51 KB, 540x876
>>29308714
of course, my man. alcohol users are always welcome. I assume you do not have borderline personality disorder and you have a functioning addiction. Even if you did have another mental illness and you self-medicate and get addicted, obviously they are welcome to the drugs more than some of us, lols.

Anyway, crack the beer and chill. There is nothing better to end a night of drugs than a can of ice cold drugs.
>>
>>29308830
Goodnight man
>>
>started painkillers at 17
>stopped at 23
>took a toll on my body
>can't function at all
>the drug made me feel so good i neglected dental hygiene
>probably gonna have no teeth by 30

Dentures in my mid 20's most likely. Just deliver me a heart attack
>>
File: dubspsychedelic.gif (2 MB, 589x589) Image search: [Google]
dubspsychedelic.gif
2 MB, 589x589
>>29308888
quads with the 8-ball. what is life without a 3.5 gram tootski?
>>
>>29305586
Nicotine. Also got addicted to the monster energy blend. I don't do real drugs
>>
>>29308509
MOTHERFUCKER DO NOT EVER TAKE SSRI WITH MDMA!!! This can cause serotonin syndrome, in which you can actually die. This is like an extremely evil and dangerous mix. Dont mix things that raise serotonin levels (like mdma) with ssri (or any other serotonin reuptake inhibitors!!!!)

FOR FUCKS SAKE LEARN AND RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GET HIGH YOU IDIOTS
>>
>>29305586
I don't have an addiction, but I admit I do enjoy stimulants from time to time. Particularly the kinds that are empty of euphoria. I love that my thoughts are sped up by them and that by itself makes me feel on top of the world. The crashes suck, but I'm okay with trading one day of my life away to have one great day.
>>
>>29309101
Nicotine is a real drug, it's just not illegal because it's been used for so long like Alcohol.
>>
Strung out on coke right now. Anyone else?
>>
File: 1460750546988.png (37 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1460750546988.png
37 KB, 658x662
>tfw went from anti drug to taking cocaine and mdma every weekend

I don't know how this happened.

I didn't like the idea of drugs because only normies take them. Then I got really drunk, snorted lots of md and now here I am. I usually just stay in and get drunk alone, but I reconnected with an old friend and now we go out, buy drugs and go from bar to bar making fools of ourselves.

I did meet a qt this way though, I woke up at a house party at 6AM and she was passed out beside me. Too beta to do anything about it though, just stuttered some polite conversation with her and we went on our way.

Been /alcoholic/ for a long time now though. A bottle of whiskey over two nights for the last four years. Also 40-50 cigarettes a day.
>>
>>29309246
Not coke, amphetamine. Feeling amazing desu, 125 mg sniffed
>>
>>29309282
Ye bruv. What you listening to?
>>
>>29309127
No it doesn't it makes it less effective maps.org says so
>>
>>29309127
You sound like my mom

And thats not a good thing
>>
>>29309342
Youre an idiot. You deserve the serotonin syndrome so have fun :^)

>>29309294
Dip by danny brown tbqh.
>>
File: 1417579472885.png (342 KB, 923x1024) Image search: [Google]
1417579472885.png
342 KB, 923x1024
>>29309282
IMO speed is not worth the clear sideeffects it comes with. All you get from taking speed is the ability to not sleep. Literally every "effect" you get from speed, is the effects from your body missing sleep.

I've stopped taking speed years ago. My last dose was an entire weekend where we took about 4 grams each. Friday was decent, Saturday could have been better (got from another dealer), and Sunday was probably one of the worst days of my life.

Now I only do MDMA and occasionally Coke. I took some truffles with a friend some time ago, and now we have ordered a real mushroom growkit. I would much rather be a mushroom tripper than taking all of the nasty substances I've taken earlier in my life.
>>
>>29309373
>Dip by danny brown
My nigga. What did you think of his new song? Pretty tight imo
>>
>>29309269
>Also 40-50 cigarettes a day
wut
>>
>>29309373
You're a paranoid retard.
>>
>>29309368
Just trying to save a life m8, taking ssri with serotonin agonists is dumb. Ame as benzo+opiates, and less so benzo+alcohol, which can cause you to stop breathing automaticly.

But you know, do what you want. be edgy if thats what you want
>>
>>29309409
benzos and opiates or alcohol are the best combo if you're just a little bit careful.
>>
>>29306108
You quit for half a day and the withdrawal headache is so bad. People who have never had the latte monkey on their back have no idea.
>>
>>29306149
holy shit that was really powerful, I font normally buy into this shit but... damn
>>
>>29309376
The effects come from the dopamine and morepinephrine release, the sideffects come mostly from lack of sleep senpai. Like nothing can get me this motivated clear headed and focused, and with a benzo for the comedown and to sleep at night, theres virtually no side effects. Its a matter of knowing how to use your drugs.

>>29309383
Danny released a new song? Shit i gotta check then

>>29309404
So will you be once serotonin syndrome hits. :3

Also
>taking drugs
>not being a psychopharmacology nerd
Whew, newfriends
>>
>>29309404
No he is not I know a guy that died because of he was on SSRI and took MDMA. It was not pretty.
>>
>>29309486
It's called "when it rain" shit is cash
>>
>>29309409
I understand, but you really come off as a know-it-all asshole with that kind of aggressive post. A simple "mdma+ssri combo is dangerous because of the serotonin syndrome" would be enough.

Also, serotonin syndrome is not nearly as common as you make it out to be, and it occurs only if very high doses of serotonin boosters are consumed. I was on 5mg escilatopram and took half a pill - I was aware what I was doing and I knew what serotonin syndrome was. I just thought that such small dose of ssri wouldn't make mdma less effective. I was wrong. Waste of a good pill...
>>
>>29309440
Yeah i get how they can synergizs but the risk is there, esp opiates+benzos. Its better to have a warning though instead of feeling to safe with the dosages later though, but its different with the ssri+mdma

Mdma releases serotonin over a long period of time, and normally during this longer period, some of it is reuptaken. Ssri meds block this proces and the serotoning builds up and up and up, untill it reaches dangerous levels causing hallucinations paranoia or even sudden death/heart attack. Not fun.
>>
>>29309486
>>29309492
Samefag

Oregelano connemto
>>
>>29309553
True, but only if you take them at the same time.

In practice, people are usually on ssri for longer periods, so when they take mdma, the ssri prevents the serotonin release because it binds on same receptors, and mdma doesnt do jackshit.
>>
>>29308827
I heartily enjoyed that meme.
>>
File: 1341883230992.jpg (138 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
1341883230992.jpg
138 KB, 514x514
>>29305586
>the kid who would not sit the fuck down in class even with the teacher threatening to send his ass to the principal
>>
>>29309644
Yeah actually i was wrong. I didnt know that mdma uses the reuptake route to flood the synapse with serotonin. Got fooled cause it is a releasing agent. Anyhow, i was wrong and fucked up, sorry
>>
>>29309705
No hard feelings, we all learn as long as we're alive.
>>
I've been in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction for 4.5 years. I have never been happier. I used to be more active in anonymous fellowships. Now I utilize my close friends and family for the same purpose. There is hope!
>>
>>29309817
I don't think there is much hope if your reasons for still using are still there after quitting. A lot of the people that I know have stopped forever were the ones that didn't have that good of a reason to begin using anyway.
>>
File: 1178 - NZBUjj8.jpg (48 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1178 - NZBUjj8.jpg
48 KB, 409x409
God damn

I'm learning so much about drugs from a drug thread on 4chan.

shit's comfy as fuck
>>
>>29309817
Would you tell us/greentext your story, anon, please? It would be very beneficial to other anons on here.
>>
File: why.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
14 years old that looks 20, earlyish 2000's suburb of phoenix with a pipeline of blacktar heron, shitty blow, chronic, and meth from mexico/socal. Smoke heroin a few times, try shooting a bit, thats the stuff. Go from a lifetime of awkward monotony into pure pleasure on tap, lose a few years living the life. Insanely dope sick by 17, go to rehab. Back to the same shit, move to a new state and start doing mdma and drinking. Never quite as good as shooting dope, back to dope after getting clean cold turkey for a few years. Shooting dope for maybe 6 months before I'm back in hell again, go to rehab, come out to find paycheck in the mail get high a few more times, go to rehab far away in the sticks. Get on bupre bounce around in a halfway house with a bunch of nutjobs. Starting smoking some super nice weed I find in one of my halfway housemates truck. Smoke the whole ounce, start painting houses with him. Move out of halfway house, smoke shit loads of weed. Finish associates degree, drive a food delivery truck, smoke a bunch of hash oil. Get a job at a paralegal's office in the bay area. Make wads of cash off obamacare contracts.

mid 20's now..more or less addicted to drugs my entire life, avoid alcohol because I just want to get fully wasted every day. Make good money and smoke a lot of good weed. Everyone who knows me thinks of me as an unstable junkie, but I don't really think its true. Hard to shake your past no matter what you do.

Keep working, stay high. Also 6 4 master race so I might be biased.
>>
>e3 has made me incredibly salty
>in a lot of pain on top of it
>dealer still hasn't text me back
>only thing that will calm down my salt and pain is drugs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE BEING SOBER I CAN FEEL EVERYTHING
>>
>>29309872
Fuck, this anon couldn't be closer to truth. If it wasn't for constant lethargy caused by my depression, I would've never liked stimulants in the first place.

As long as it persists, I'll keep coming back to speed.
>>
>been taking etizolam every night for the past week
>craving it again tonight

Should I?
>>
>>29309938
Find some OTC medication that contains codeine. It can be a life saver in such emergency situations.
>>
Can you do weed while on SSRI's? My anxiety is finally lifting so I think I can smoke without constant paranoia.
>>
>>29310044
I was on 10mg Lexapro and I smoked weed. Nothing bad happened except that it slowly led me to relapse on speed after seeing that doing drugs on ssri's isnt such a big deal.
>>
>>29309980
Speed is amazing

I don't think I will ever feel as good as I did the first time I took adderall. I felt like the king of the universe. I had so much confidence, and it was much more "real" than it ever was while drinking.

Now I haven't done any in a month and I miss it. It had lost its magic by then but at least it made me feel great and motivated and energetic
>>
Everytime I am clean, I have this sad feeling that nothing really happens in my life except learning for university and wasting the rest of the time by browsing 4chan.
The higher or more drunk I get, the more I forget about this sad feeling.
Anyone know this feeling?
>>
Nightcore is amazing on coke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjGZLnja1o8
>>
>>29310116
It will never be like the first time. Speed virginiry is lost - but you're left with mild euphoria and increased motivation, which can be kept indefinitely if you use responsibly, make at least 5 day breaks between uses and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Good enough for me desu senpai.
>>
>>29310116
>that feel when doctor prescribes wellbutrin XR
>you will never have legally prescribed speed that can be snorted like the good prescriptions
>been taking this damn stuff for about a year
>it's decent and obviously feel slightly amped up but not euphoric
>>
>>29310116
Meh, I've been taking speed/adderall once a week for the past two years or so. Sometimes less than once a week, but never more. I always take 30mg, never more.

Feels exactly the same every time. Just 4-5 hours of intense motivation and self confidence.

I love how reliable speed is. Never seems to change. Are there any supplements that help replenish dopamine? The day after is always a little shitty.
>>
>>29310005
>OTC codeine
>in my state
Good one, anon.
>>
>>29310586
I live in fucking Bosnia and theres still stuff like 'caffetin'. Yeah, its stuffed with paracetamol and caffeine but it still does its job in an emergency.
>>
>>29310529
Well I started taking l-dopa (mucuna pruriens extract) but I've read that it can cause dangerous dopamine receptor down regulation and synergistic effects with actual speed. So I just take it by itself. You're probably better off with l-tyrosine. I'm quite surprised you haven't ever had the major euphoria/"tweaking" though, you must actually need it

>>29310418
This is true fampai, after the summer when classes start again I'm going to make sure to use it responsibly.
>>29310418
>>
>>29310529
L-tyrosine, definitely. it's a bit unclear whether or not this substance survives the digestive process before being absorbed and used by the body to make a neurotransmitter out of it. the body breaks down a lot of useful chemicals and reforms them just for the hell of it and I'm not smart enough to understand why.
>>
>>29305586
I can drink a litre a day and have been on a 10 month bender does that count?
>>
>>29310529
>Are there any supplements that help replenish dopamine?
5-htp is a classic among the speeder/chipper circles. It's basically building material for dopamine. And it's perfectly legal.
>>
>>29310725
5-htp is for serotonin buddy (hence why it's so big in the mdma community), how do you not know that. l-dopa is the building material for dopamine. learn2metabolicpathway
>>
File: satanicttay.gif (375 KB, 462x260) Image search: [Google]
satanicttay.gif
375 KB, 462x260
>>29310698
that's quite a physical and psychological feat. we could send you to qualifying rounds for the drinking olympics.

"and now, representing the nation of Anonymous, from his home town of /r9k/, we have a marvelous competitor with quite a bit to prove in these booze themed games"
>>
>>29310698
how much do you weigh?
when's the last time you got a blood test that measured your liver enzymes? I'm worried for you anon

Also I love these threads. I feel like I get along with almost all "informed" (aka not retarded, people who do research and shit) drug users so well. You guys are my people
>>
>>29310831
The remarkable thing about it is I usually do it on an empty stomach, and I am 5'9" at 145lb. Albeit I have really heavy drinkers in my family.
>>
>>29310808
I guess I mixed them up in my head, sorry. My bad.

Say, would these supplements be useful in treating depression? I really dont want to go back on SSRI's.....
>>
>>29310873
I always come back healthy, they just tell me I am dehydrated lol. I am actually extremely fit right now slinging 80lb bags of concrete and lumber for a living.
>>
>>29305586
doctor prescribed me a few .5mg ativan tablets in case my anxiety peaks. holy shit it made the anxiety completely disappear.

what is this miracle drug.
>>
>>29310873
this is true bipartisanship. and I do have to also question this anon about his organ conditions... drinking the calories for so long leads to faster deterioration than traditional functional alcoholism
>>
>>29310873
If you like that kind of people, check out drugs-forun.com, its a haven for drug addicts, crazy chemists and psychonauts.
>>
>>29310907
a lot of us have come back healthy. but I mean, my kidneys temporarily stopped working for a while but I made a full recovery. liver enzymes have been high, but only if you are really splitting hairs because it "always goes back to normal" when the drugs stop being consumed.

the biggest casualty is your anxiety level, then the body
>>
>>29310873
>>29310939
Drugs-forum.com*
>>
>>29310939
seconded. they have a karma system to value and rank content. it kinda helps weed out the crazies because they are definitely around from time to time.

but yeah there are absolutely brilliant chemists and students of chemistry out there. it's no wonder there are LSD labs out there they will never die unless you stop teaching chemistry altogether.
>>
>>29310965
I don't even feel anxiety is the thing. I feel dead sober or not, unless that is what you are leading to? I presume you mean my anxiety should rise.
>>
File: kot horses head.jpg (11 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
kot horses head.jpg
11 KB, 255x255
>mfw my darknet dealer sent me u-47700 instead of etizolam

>mfw going through benzo withdrawal waiting for etizolam but this RC opiate is like the crack of opiates, not quite as euphoric as true opiates but lasts like 2 hours

>mfw DT's from benzo detox setting in
>>
>>29310939
I've kind of stayed away from those websites because invariably when I go I'll see some dumbass talking about taking irresponsible doses, mainline heroin/meth addicts, etc. and I feel like that's really just not what I'm talking about. I like people who will casually be down to try anything safe but don't let it ruin them or define them

Fortunately I've found a good group during university (and these threads are cool too) but I have no idea what I'll do when I start working full time year round. I feel like you can't mix that shit in with people from the workplace but I have no idea where I'd meet normal people into that stuff
>>
>>29308251
Meth is so much worse. The euphoric peak is much higher, but the whole high feels so dirty. That, and the comedown is so much worse than amph. After a couple of hours, the euphoria suddenly disappears, and you are stuck being uncomfortably stimulated for hours.
>>
File: 1466011381406.png (32 KB, 1096x764) Image search: [Google]
1466011381406.png
32 KB, 1096x764
>crippling depression and actual obsessive compulsive disorder ruining my life since middle school
>tried two therapists and multiple ssris, maybe +1 to my feels over the course of 5 years

Cannabis was, quite literally, a miracle cure for my OCD. One smoking session, without exaggeration, causes the entire cycle of Obsession-Compulsion to vanish for 1-3 months at a time before it slowly creeps back. I can't even put into words the weight that was lifted off of my shoulders. I went from constantly repeating to myself "I do not blaspheme the holy spirit" hundreds of times a day to not at all.

I'm considering using LSD once or twice with a friend as a sitter hoping to experience similar effects for my depression.

Am I taking a huge risk by dropping acid with a real history mental illness?
>>
>>29308888
drinking is a way of selfmedicating my anxiety, but really the main reason i drink is because its fun.

being wasted is great.
>>
>>29311950

its not a great idea really contrary to what normies will tell you
>>
>>29311950
acid for me was a living nightmare, so I don't think so. If you're prone to OCD or anxiety at all I wouldn't touch it. Any positives are completely outweighed by a negative experience
>>
>>29305586
My mom recently went through heroin withdrawl. I had to take care of her. She was basically dead the entire time.
Don't do heroin, kids.
>>
>>29311984
>>29312021
I appreciate the honest answers guys. I don't take this stuff lightly. Thanks.
>>
>>29312046
im sorry you had to go through that anon. i hope she's doing better.
>>
>>29305586
>tfw a light night is having 5 drinks
>had a gf for a couple months and didn't drink at all because the emotional hole was filled
>lost her, and back at it

My body is committed to being a drunk at night, without somebody to keep me in check. 5 is what I view as a "wow, I did good!" night. I'm on beer 7 right now, and have been telling myself I'd go to bed for an hour now. I don't foresee it any time soon.
>>
I told myself no more barbiturates and alcohol now my liver is fucked I guess I just don't value life
>>
>>29312046
this is probably something tougher than most people on here have had to experience.

hang in there anon
>>
>>29306097
I was given morphine a few times in the hospital. Even with incredible pain, the moment it hit my blood stream was an experience you really can't describe.

It's not worth getting addicted to, but I could see why some folks do. I stick to alcohol and tobbacco and feel fine with that.
>>
>>29312050
as long as you go into the trip with a positive attitude and no expectations youll have a good time. dont go into it thinking it will be a magic cure all because youll get disappointed if it isnt and youll start a spiral of negative thinking. also, dont smoke weed at least for the first 5 hours.
>>
>>29312050

if youre going to at least have a benzo available and only take 1 tab to start. sounds obvious but i see regularly people saying to at least take 2 tabs

lsd does some weird stuff do your inhibition and overall perception and if you start having anxiety you could end up in a psych ward. while i had taken it i understood entirely how people go insane on it, it was really uncomfortable
>>
>>29311950
I've dropped acid while in a depressive phase, I've had a good trip for 5 hours and then it turned upside down (although it was me who let it happen) and I ended up crying for an hour while laying in fetal position.

If you really want to do acid, make sure you use a small amount the first time. If your dealer says that 2 blotters are 'strong enough' take only one. My first trip was really mild and I've enjoyed it a lot more than the previously described one.
>>
File: 1457195518191.jpg (375 KB, 1097x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457195518191.jpg
375 KB, 1097x1280
>tfw no /femdom/ /psychedelic/ gf
>>
>>29312148
how do these things even work?

do you get hard and it just breaks your dick? jesus
>>
>>29312226
it prevents boners
it's just really uncomfortable is all.
being able to piss depends if you can adapt. if this is your kink you will adapt. being cleaned and released and all that jazz depends on he arrangement you have with the person in charge of your chastity

or do it by yourself.
>>
>>29312126
the feeling from IV morphine isn't even close to IV heroin. IV morphine just makes the effects of morphine instant while IV heroin actually has an effect that you can't get by ingesting it any other way. Both are nice but heroin has this like next level pleasure, albeit for a few minutes. Anyone who has done other opiates and wants to shoot heroin, do NOT do it cause it is not the same thing at all.
>>
>>29312276
I figured as much. For a very brief time after being discharged from the hospital, I had a bad craving to try morphine recreationally (never wanted to touch heroin), without ongoing pain. I even talked to a friend who dealt in every drug imaginable, at the time (he went to rehab recently). Luckily, I realized that it wasn't worth it, and kept myself from trying it, and now have no desire to do any opiates.
>>
>>29312303
This was a good 3 years ago, as well.
>>
I haven't eaten magic mushrooms in over a year and I miss it more than I miss my friends.

I smoke weed almost everyday, but what's the point, I don't even feel it anymore.

Reality is depressing, I just want to trip and fall down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>29312303
Mine is a similar story.

After my ex-gf got hooked on heroin, it was the only thing I could think about. I was basically begging to try it.
Luckily, my dealer (who is also my personal friend) kept saying he was out of the stuff until I realized what I'm doing and changed my mind.

Fucking hell.
>>
I started smoking weed to deal with how miserable I was. I think it saved my life, but now its 3 years later and I can smoke weed endlessly and barely get high, I smoke it every day, spend a bunch of money on it and I hate it. Im thoroughly addicted to the shit. Ive been trying to stop for over a year but I cant make it past the first night of being really on edge and anxious. I hate what it has done to me - completey destroy my motivation to do anything at all, but I absolutely love how /comfy/ and carefree it makes me when im baked alone in my apartment.
>>
>>29311950

Try Magic Mushrooms instead of LSD, but do your research for an optimal trip, and have a friend babysitting you.
>>
>>29311049
badass

might need to go to doctor checkup at some point. have doctor take vitals while you are severely withdrawing. don't go to ER they will send you to psych ward, rehab, or charge you with thousands to "observe you"

that sounds pretty bad tho, reminds me of people withdrawing from synthetic cannabis, getting weird withdrawal symptoms that only effect benzo/heroin users
>>
>>29312394
yea I was smokin weed for a while but if you're always craving the harder drug like I was, it's gonna end badly. the weed is gonna give way to something else. it's a sign to stop for a bit

for example, i smoked weed but I never got as high as I did on my dissociative/psychedelic trips. i needed to go back there where everything was comfy and surreal, escapism in its purest form
>>
File: 1466024647052.gif (1 MB, 250x184) Image search: [Google]
1466024647052.gif
1 MB, 250x184
>>29308158
I only fap when I'm high. It feels so good after you haven't fapped or smoked for a couple of days.
>>
I hope to become an addict once I get a job.
>>
File: mjplane.gif (2 MB, 478x300) Image search: [Google]
mjplane.gif
2 MB, 478x300
>>29313152
you might be doing it entirely right.
>>
>>29313099
I don't consider MM to be a "hard drug" like I would with Heroin. But I get where you're coming from, Anon.
>>
started with research chems in 2009, spiraled into a bunch of other shit, excessive drinking, etc.
forced to quit when my house burned down this january (homelessness, money concerns, etc.). have had nothing, not even drank, since then; 6 months.
>>
File: 235237.png (489 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
235237.png
489 KB, 500x495
>>29312101
You still awake, robot?

I like to make mixed drinks rather than drinking beer or simple things with hard alcohol- or straight booze. I got some vodka, triple-sec, lime juice, and cranberry tonight so I could make kamikazes and cosmopolitans. I'm about 6 drinks in or so and know that I should go to bed, but I want to get more drunk. Why can't I accept that it won't matter once I fall asleep and inevitably wake up sober tomorrow morning?
>>
Without breaking anything, how do I obtain opiates from the ER?
I've tried OTC, gabapentin, lyrica, whatever steroid shot they give at the ER, pot and just being myself and get no pain relief.
>>
>>29305586
bump make this original please
>>
>>29308575
>I have HPPD. Thing is, it doesn't disrupt my life at all.
i don't think its a disorder if it doesn't disrupt your life

also
>when I look at a uniformly bright thing like the sky, I get bright white wigging tracers everywhere.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon
>>
About 6 months ago I took MDMA 4 times in the space of a month. Ignoring how incredibly retarded that was, is it possible that I've completely fucked my brain up?

I feel constantly guilty about things from my childhood and often think about killing myself. I know MDMA can make you feel low for a couple of days after dosing, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>29316353
I know guys who've taken a lot more and still feel fine.

But I get where you're coming from - after my first mdma, the comedown made me want to kill myself for weeks. It wasn't until a month later that I started feeling good again.
>>
my girlfriend's brother recently died of a heroin overdose.
she was very close to finishing her PhD but his death has made her unable to work for two months at this point, and will probably end up costing her an additional semester of tuition, and she is emotionally distraught and it's driven her parents into extremely dark places.
it has been heartbreaking to see and experience.
>>
>>29308575
>I get bright white wigging tracers everywhere
That isn't hppd
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon
>>
File: 1349879040165.jpg (35 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
1349879040165.jpg
35 KB, 400x330
>been clean from sitm and benzos and even weed fr 3 weks
>see this thread, read intsneley
>remmeber I still have some 3-fpm and etziolam tucked away and have the house to myself today
>getting seirous urges

Im getting anxiety and feeling sick wresthing with this decision. I mean It could be a fun one off and I have proved i dont need that shit.

what do?
>>
>>29318078
I would advice you to keep sober until you feel normal again and have minimal urges. Then you can continue the responsible use.
>>
>>29318234
Too late anon. But dont worry tis is definatley a one off. If i get urges again ill flush the shit.
>>
>>29309127
Literally took mdma like twice a week while being on ssri for like two months
Never had any health probls realted to it expect from havimg nearly no serotonin in ma brain anymore
2 years later still no health problem from it
>>
>>29318294
Don't worry then. It's not a big deal anyway, as long as you stick with the soberness as your lifestyle, and drugs as a recreation.
>>
>>29309376
Where did you get a mushroom grow kit?
>>
>>29306149
Weird that I saw this in a really old obscure reddit thread and watched it on a whim.
>>
opiates and alcohol to kill the pain
>>
> cant get ahold of drugs
> will never be a druggie
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.