[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw middle room >tfw can hear mom fucking dad in next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 300x360
>tfw middle room
>tfw can hear mom fucking dad in next room
>tfw can hear younger brother fucking gf in other room
>tfw you just want to paint your Warhammer figures and be left alone
>kill me
>>
>tfw you just want to paint your Warhammer figures and be left alone
hahaha what are you a fucking loser bro?

just go out meet a girl and bring her home problem solved its easy you just have to try
>>
Bumping for friendo
>>
just slam on both the walls and start reeeing
>>
File: 1463132943072.png (265 KB, 439x566) Image search: [Google]
1463132943072.png
265 KB, 439x566
>had to move back home after accident
>house has very thin walls
>can hear parents fucking
>can hear younger sister fucking her boyfriend
>can hear younger brother fucking his girlfriend
>have to share room with a 6-year old because she has my old room now
>just want to play Doom and watch anime
At least she's happy to have me around. I'd already moved out when she was born but I was always her favourite brother anyway.
>>
File: P1000827[1].jpg (188 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
P1000827[1].jpg
188 KB, 1024x768
I'm only here out of habit. I'm abso-fucking-lutely of the same people posting the same things making the same mistakes complaining about the same stuff over, and over, and over. We've covered the same ground so many times over. It's the same reason I stopped going to /pol/. The only difference is this place allows me to wallow in glorious pity.
>>
Bumping for ice cream
>>
>>29305641
just fuck your sister problem solved
>>
>>29306342
I mean everyone in the house is already fucking. Why leave her out?
>>
File: 1465255208710.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465255208710.jpg
206 KB, 1280x720
>mfw dad pounds on my door telling me to fuck my girlfriend quieter.
>mfw I fuck her harder just to get her to get even louder.

But in all honesty though I really need to move out. My gf doesn't seem to mind me being 23 and on the verge of moving out. and my parents don't seem to mind my gf staying the night. but the whole have to be quiet during sex is kinda a boner kill
>>
>>29306342
>>29306602
The one I used to fuck moved out even before I did. I just want some peace and quiet.
>>
File: 1450644150429.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
1450644150429.png
92 KB, 295x229
>live in overly crowded house
>night comes around
>from my room hear my mom and dad fucking on the left
>hear my brother and sister fucking on the right
>go downstairs to the kitchen
>hear grandma and grandpa fucking
>fuck it, go outside to chill out next to the pool
>the loud sounds of my dogs balls slapping against my cats vagina reverberate through my head
>>
>>29305569
I know your new so here try this first. WWW.reddit.com
>>
>>29306965
so you actually did fuck your sister??
>>
>>29307549
>crowded house
HEEEY NOW HEEEY NOW DONT DREEEEEAAAM ITS OVER
>>
>>29308664
Made my day pal
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.