[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 23 y/o highschool teacher, ask me anything also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: bummmmm.jpg (84 KB, 821x1024) Image search: [Google]
bummmmm.jpg
84 KB, 821x1024
I'm a 23 y/o highschool teacher, ask me anything

also

>all the girls in the class 80% are wearing shorts with their asses hanging out and makeup

>85% of the guys are full robot, autist, intellectually challenged, manlets, fucking 5000% sperges

>the only guys with GF's are black guys and gypsy guys and pot head manlets who're banging the school sluts whose dads are unemployed
>>
>>29305196
I take it you live in the UK then?
>>
What do you teach?

How do you make sure the classes are fun and engaging?
>>
>>29305196
What kind of area is your school in? Suburbs or Hood or something. Because I'm curious to know what environment houses these kinds of people
>>
do you feel that your students deserve better than you
>>
>>29305228
Hey
I'm hope you are still in this thread. I'm looking to become a teacher so I have a lot of questions. Sorry they aren't funny or shitposty in anyway.
>what subject do you teach
>how hard was it to find your job
>what did you major in
>what country/state do you live in
>how much to you make a year

Thanks! This info will be really helpful to me if you can answer it.
>>
>>29305243
Public but richest area in city, the kids are kids of upper middle class parents who sent them to a public school for some reason

>>29305233
n/a, and I just bee myself

>>29305228
expat
>>29305262
google idiot
and for the most part teachers are in demand and are overpaid
>>
>23 year old
>Male
>high school
>teacher
Enjoy your life before it gets abruptly ruined by a random rape/molestation allegation because you didn't give some cunt a pussy pass markup on their grade.
>>
What do you think are the major causes of the current social dynamic you see in the school you teach at?
Im referring to the girlks all dressing and acting like sluts and the guys all being spergy losers.
Is it social media? Why does it seem to have such opposite effects on the two sexes
>>
That's how its going to be when you're 30 and around 18 - 22 year old chicks. I'm 25 and attract a lot of high school girls but its illegal here.
>>
>>29305307
>random

nigga i think about it every goddam day

there are genuine 9/10s and they are teens

also as a teacher you're never alone with students... so there is no window to claim a molestation or rape.

they have as much chance as claiming a guy in the street did it.

the guys who are getting caught are 100% guilty because they get caught balls deep in a 12 y/o who they lured to their home.
>>
>>29305365
It doesn't matter if it's bullshit, or you're innocent.
The claim alone is enough for you to lose your job, reputation, and future with no recourse.
>because they get caught balls deep in a 12 y/o who they lured to their home.
You better get on it before you lose everything for nothing
>>
>>29305334
The girls look down on most of the guys, pretty much for good reason, in that they are fucking retards, spergs, and really really really low iq and or manlets.

But its not like there are other guys out there...so they're setting themselves up for 5% to 95% ratio.

Also the black guys with 9/10 white gfs are effortless chads, they don't even overtly dominate their white peers, and the gippos fucking are planning on being welfare dependent.

I think its more to do with the media.

The girls dress like the sluts they see on tv, and dance and act like them when these guys probably want a non slutty gf.

The girls in one class gave a lecture to the guys about not raping/beating women, and the guys were all stone faced and detatched. fucking 90% of them are so beta and physically weak that they would struggle to rape a young child...let alone a woman. One chick who openly mocks a guy in her class for being poor was particularly chastising about the mens future crimes.

They also all seem to think they will marry rich, and will only date rich men or fuckups (black guys)....but the guys in their class and year group, the one above, and above that are really really unmotivated and couldn't give a fuck
>>
>>29305508
>One chick who openly mocks a guy in her class for being poor
That's my fetish.
Is she hot?
>>
>>29305261
Thisaroni
>>
I earned a useless history degree and teaching is the only option but fuck that, I'm gonna write clickbait instead and study law or something.

Redpill me on this cucks. Why would any of you become teachers? Why would you WANT to unironically go back to school and teach a bunch of degenerates, who won't even get taught because helicopter parents will come in when you don't coddle them?
>>
>>29305508
And why would you participate in such a cancerous system?
>>
>>29305196
>>29305508
You bring this up reminds me that most of the guys in my class were like this. Even the designated Chad at most had a single girlfriend throughout his time there. He was Chad for being good at sports but I'm pretty certain he didn't even get to fuck his girlfriend within that 1-year long relationship.

It's not that the guys are/were betas in school, it's that the girls all look up to celebrities and want their men to either be Brad Pitt and Kanye West, or they can fuck off. The problem isn't the guys, it's the girls.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.