[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck a retard if she was hot enough? She wont be able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Would you fuck a retard if she was hot enough?

She wont be able to tell anyone and will phisically enjoy it without understanding too much whats going on.
>>
Yes because retards should stick together.
>>
>hot
>retard
she has probably been sexually abused since she was a kid
>>
Where's the downside? It's not like normie tier women understand much about anything interesting either. This one would just be so dumb she literally can't speak her retarded thoughts out loud, which is great. Hook me up with this cute retard chick any day.
>>
>>29304881
It mostly depends on how fucked up they are. If they're just stupid, it'd be about the same as taking advantage of a drunk girl, which I wouldn't turn down, but if they're legitimately retarded I wouldn't want to because it'd be gross (drooling, mishapen body parts, completely unpredictable actions, etc). Not morally against it though, I've met quite a few retards (my mom's a wrangler), and they're happy unless you do something that upsets their particular tick. Lots of them masturbate in public, so if someone led them into an alley and fucked them I bet they'd enjoy it.
>>
>>29305005
>downside
>down

Kek
>>
File: 1418887286285.jpg (80 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1418887286285.jpg
80 KB, 427x640
Whats the different between accepting this and fucking an underage girl?

You disgusting pedos.
>>
>>29304881
>Would you fuck a retard if she was hot enough?
I thought we were calling them "roasties"
>>
>>29305042
Down syndrome "people" are disgusting and ugly, and this thought experiment mentions that this retard is hot
>>
File: 1373232955700.gif (13 KB, 584x440) Image search: [Google]
1373232955700.gif
13 KB, 584x440
>>29304881
No. I wouldn't fuck anyone since I'm too scared of intimacy. Feels bad man.
>>
>>29305112
>that image
>implying any of us get invited anywhere and refuse
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.