[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /getslaughedatonthestreet/? I literally do nothing but walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1421540618053.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1421540618053.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Who /getslaughedatonthestreet/?
I literally do nothing but walk by and girls laugh at me like I made some sort of fool of myself.
Fuck I hate roasties.
>>
>>29304511
Samefag

Laugh back at them as loud as possible, that'll show them.
>>
>>29304511
I wish that would happen, im at the opposite.
I have dead eyes with black circles around and no facial expression, im also big as fuck cuz russian genetics, people ussualy avoid eye contact and sounds near me, if a group of girls passes by me they ussualy stop talking.
Im actually serious believe it or not, i want girls to laugh because of me
>>
File: 0115 - VIYwB7E.png (400 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
0115 - VIYwB7E.png
400 KB, 650x650
>>29306155

This

They just move out of my way and then apologize for being in my way. They would never guess I'm actually afraid of them.
>>
>>29304511
Not anymore. Might be because of the angry look in my eyes.
>>
>>29304511
why not just give them the finger if they laugh?
>>
>>29306256
>wanting to make them laugh even harder
>>
>>29306155
>he rather be mocked and laughed at than feared but respected

Non-manlets will never know true pain, FUCK OFF
>>
Random people scream at me and spit on me
>>
>>29306709
What kind of shitty country do you live in to have that happen to you?
>>
File: received_10209885570001307.jpg (38 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
received_10209885570001307.jpg
38 KB, 1366x768
>people cross the street and hold Chad tight when you walk past
>wimminz will follow me in stores and laugh
>Cars speed off when they see me
>everybody watches me when I walk in places
>have made cashiers jump from pulling out my wallet

I'm like a bee at a picnic for people with bee allergies. I just want some food, but everybody is screaming.
>>
>>29304511
What do you look like anon? Do you have any photos of you in your outside wear? It could be an easy fix.
>>
>>29306155
DAUN?
Join the army.
>>
>>29304511
The world doesn't revolve around you and they're just laughing as you walk by. Get over yourself.
>>
>tfw normies yell at you as they drive past
fucking WHY, it shouldn't bother me but it does
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.