[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black people smell the way they do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Why do black people smell the way they do?
>>
they always dance so they sweat a lot
>>
>>29304230
Black people or African immigrants? I haven't noticed a distinctive smell about black people born and raised in country, but Africans smell like shit. I don't think they shower every day.
>>
>>29304230
This is going to sound weird, but I used to set my hand on fire with rubbing alcohol all the time as a kid. I can tell you 100% as a fact it doesn't hurt.
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (55 KB, 447x552) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
55 KB, 447x552
Based a wyatt mann
>>
it's an awful smell, isn't it?

its the oils and the hair. on top of that they all constantly lather on cheap disgusting smelling lotion on their bodies because they get ashy, so it's this nasty mixture of fried food smelling oily hair and cheap body lotion.
>>
>>29304230
Both africans and niggers smell the same. I've fucked two dark-skinned black chicks and they both had a really thick, musty body odor.

Its because they're subhuman so they still have an animalistic smell.
>>
>>29304285
everyone knows about that trick, anon
>>
Also because of too much cocoa butter, not showering/washing their hair every day.
>>
File: image[1].jpg (27 KB, 400x354) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
27 KB, 400x354
Genetics

It's our tribal genetics telling us, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS OUTSIDER." I'm sure black people think they smell fine, and I'm sure they think white people smell like expired milk, or something.
>>
>>29304230
>when your mixtape catches your pants on fire
>>
>>29304230
Because they have poop in their skin. That is what color comes from.
>>
>>29304230
that's just how orcs smell. it's so you can identify them. You, as a human, have evolved to associate that smell with danger. The soulless, malicious creations of Melkor. They have no minds of their own but are merely vessels, entirely animated by the will and evil of the dark lord.
>>
>>29305231
It's wet dog. Whites smell like wet dogs.
>>
>>29304230
look at them nigga monking around
dont turn yourself in fire you dumb shit
>>
>>29305754
thats just the smell soap leaves in your body anon
*sad*
>>
>>29305754
idk, never found myself smell the same as my wet dog, but I actually like the wet dog smell.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.