[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys ever had to purchase gifts for another person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: birthday_party_.jpg (277 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
birthday_party_.jpg
277 KB, 1280x800
Have any of you guys ever had to purchase gifts for another person at the last minute?

It is my step mothers birthday on Sunday. I didn't realise until just now and I need to buy her something. Or make her something, or whatever. If I don't my dad will be furious, he hates me for being a lazy NEET living in her house and only paying rent from my online poker winnings (I am actually a camwhore haha but tell him this, daddies little girl can't be a whore)
I know very little about my step mother other than the fact she is fat. But she is nice so I want to make her something personalised
Anyway, so far I have the following gift ideas-

5 cleaned out tubs of Mayo. She loves Mayo. I was going to label the Mayo jars with funny names like 'Hellmanns rent from your step daughter' and leave them empty, because I pay so little rent. I was then going to put the Mayo in the fridge so she can eat it.

A set of plain paper plates with drawings on. She needs new plates and loves to eat, so I could personalise them.

A new bin for all her chocolate wrappers and stuff. I was going to decorate it by glueing over lots of copies of my resume because that is where employers throw them and she always pesters me to get a job haha.

Do you think these are good ideas?
>>
Go for the first one. It's a great idea
>>
>>29304321
really? thanks, it seems messy though.
>>
help robots i need assistance so bad
>>
>>29304224
Did you learn poker just incase it comes up?
>>
>>29305087
No, good idea though, but poker is hard
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.