[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever thought of killing someone? Or at least felt like beating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1oLbWIu.jpg (17 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1oLbWIu.jpg
17 KB, 604x438
Ever thought of killing someone? Or at least felt like beating someone up really bad?
I feel like this close in actually doing it
>>
File: 1276499248783.jpg (13 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
1276499248783.jpg
13 KB, 200x196
>>29303987
Don't kill your cat man. That's mean.
>>
Guy tried to rape me and I wanted to and very could have killed him, I had a gun on him.
>>
>>29304042
It's greentext story time senpai
>>
>>29304042
yet you didnt. Why?

>>29303987
Yes. Sometimes I think about walking up to some lowlife drunk guy or something like that and stabbing him in the neck. I mean life is the only thing we have and taking that away from someone would feel big
but obviously this is just edgy thinking and I'm not going to do it
>>
>>29304172
>White gril living in the ghetto because shit income and child support payments
>On more than one occassion have been harrassed and even physically intimidated so decided to buy a gun
>This time as I was getting into my room, a guy pushed his way in after me and shut the door behind
>Picked me up and carried me around my place, I thought he was looking to rob me
>Found the bedroom and threw me on the bed, roughed me up and stripped me some
>Started trying to fuck me but the gun was down the side of the bed and he didn't notice me get it
>Turned the gun on him, he didn't take it seriously at first but we ended up struggling and causing a misfire
>After that he freaked out and tried to get out but I threatened to shoot him if he didn't stop
>At gunpoint got him into my bathroom and kept him there till the police arrived much later

I could have just shot him, at one point I nearly did as I had the gun on him and he tried to get out again.

>>29304243
I was conflicted about actually killing him, I didn't feel able to make that choice after I had him more or less restrained. Also I was worried about the police response, only later realizing I could have just killed him in self defense.

If I had the option to do it again, I definitely would have.
>>
>>29303987
All the time.

I'll be sitting there talking to someone and thinking "I wonder what'd happen if I punched you in the throat right now".

>>29304622
Fuck off you whore.
>>
>>29304622
Fake as fuck, why do you cretin bitches fantesize about being raped so much and killing the guy who gave you all that satisfaction and making your idiotic fantasy reality?
Makes me think women have the same IQ and wishes as a mantis.
Go in a 3rd world slum dressed like the worthless slut you are and live your dreams
>>
>>29304820
>>29304996
kys faggots. Your inability to reproduce is your own fault.
>>
>>29305097
I don't wanna reproduce, especially not with a disgusting whore like you. Kill yourself and your bastard child you tramp.
>>
>>29305097
Post a picture of yourself to see how much reproduction potential you have and what do those fantasy rapist of yours see in you, im curious.
>>
bump original thread
>>
File: 1432405425488.jpg (9 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1432405425488.jpg
9 KB, 251x241
>>29303987
>have OCD
>have intrusive thoughts almost constantly
>intrusive thoughts are about torturing people, killing them and fucking their bodies
>they happen each and every time I have even the slightest opportunity to attack or kill someone or am around a dead body
OP you might as well ask me if I've ever slept or ate or breathed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.