[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm literally fucking scum of the earth, I wish I was just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1459100169198.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1872) Image search: [Google]
1459100169198.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1872
I'm literally fucking scum of the earth, I wish I was just a waste of oxygen. I could've just been living in my mom's basement like the rest of you faggots for the past 4 years, but instead I made my parents work their asses off and pay 120k+ for my """education""" which will be useless because I'm a fucking autist maximus, and now my debt. somebody fucking stop me before I ruin everything ever.
>>
Can't you just, like, try?
>>
File: erika4.jpg (54 KB, 1080x886) Image search: [Google]
erika4.jpg
54 KB, 1080x886
Shh, it'll be okay anon. Just post waifus and realize you'll finally be happy with her in the afterlife
>>
File: 1454474944859.jpg (837 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
1454474944859.jpg
837 KB, 1200x849
>>29303936
no, l can't
>>
File: 1435978541312.gif (824 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1435978541312.gif
824 KB, 320x240
I'm sorry, lad. I'm hoping life improves for you. I've done the same except with less debt.
>>
>>29303913

what degree do you pay that much for and why cant you do anything with it? Readjust yourself.
>>
File: 1449081812852.png (748 KB, 704x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449081812852.png
748 KB, 704x1000
>>29303913
>>29304022
At least you have good taste. Rin is love.
>>
>>29304282
chemical engineering, great school also not that that matters, 130k for a nice piece of paper

but I'm just retarded man, I never did anything while in college, I haven't had a conversation with anyone outside my family in at least a couple years
basically I'm a robot I guess
>>
>>29304353

Yeah and she's also a prude bitch that wouldn't give you the time of day unless you were a servant.
>>
>>29304386

Baby steps anon. Look for jobs related to your field no matter how small and show your knowledge (refresh on your courses through the vast amount of info thats on the internet already). Sure it will suck for a while but eventually you'll get into a well paying job.

If you have the knoweldge you can make it despite your bad social skills.
>>
Are you a girl btw?

oregano btw
>>
i identify with this
i feel like such a burden i should just kms
>>
>>29303913
STOP PROCRASTINATING ANON!
>>
>>29304353
>not illya
kill self
>>
>>29303913
I made my parents pay for 4 year of college and student housing and then dropped out, literally 1 credit away from obtaining my Master's, because I couldn't be bothered writing the dissertation.

I don't live in Burgenland though so it only set them back 15k. That's not too bad for 4 years of sleeping, masturbating and eating fastfood all day really.
>>
>>29305846
yeah, I wish college wasn't such a fucking ripoff here
fuck I don't know why I even went in the first place, I knew what I was like all along

also hurts that both my siblings got much cheaper educations. one with almost a full ride to a great school and the other just to a cheap state school with a decent scholarship also
>>
>>29304392
I'd happily be her servant desu

that girl run out of toilet paper, you know im already there with my tongue out
>>
>>29304386
Just start spamming your resume everywhere. Internships, part time jobs, whatever as long as you get your foot in the door.
I also graduated chemE from a good school and didn't do jack shit, barely pulled a 3.0. And all all it took was one company to bite and now it's ezmode for me.
I thought I was fucked for the longest time but all you need is one offer.
>>
>>29304386
>>29307327
Also, to add on, you're probably underselling yourself. I'm sure that you did some lab and project work in school that's applicable to a real world job. List ALL your experiences on your resume as if they were jobs, don't just say that you got a degree and that's it. It's all about how you sell yourself even if you're an incompetent jackass.
>>
>>29307327
>tfw 2.9

>>29307401
yeah I have, since that's all I can put.
though should I lie and pretend they were actually jobs or just put it under "engineering projects" or something like that
>>
>>29307487
No need to lie, just have a "project experience" section and list all of it in detail. That's what I did and I was able to make a whole interview just talking about that stuff. It's a lot more applicable than you think.
>>
File: 1454474444648.png (352 KB, 545x583) Image search: [Google]
1454474444648.png
352 KB, 545x583
If you don't like yourself, do something about it instead of being whiny bitch. You and your life aren't magically going to become perfect one day, you have to work for it.

Start by denying any false notions of guilt concerning your parents, everything that is you and of you is a direct result of their actions, they have no room to complain about anything about you, and if they do, don't talk to them.
>>
Engineering is a meme.

I know two people with mechanical engineering degrees who can't find a job. They've been looking for a year (since they graduated).
>>
Can someone tell me where the girl in op's picture is from?
>>
>rin thread
good taste
>>
You're better off than me, I wasted a comparable amount of my parents' money failing classes for two and a half years until the university kicked me out. I didn't party, couldn't have partied it away if I wanted to, didn't have any friends at all. I'm not stupid, except in my choices, I was one of the smartest students in my college prep high school. I just never did my work or studied. Now I'm 21 with no degree and thousands of dollars down the drain, living with my parents and working 25 hours a week at a pity job they gave me in their business. Actually, fuck you OP, college graduate with a great degree, you'll be earning six figures soon enough, and you come here with this bullshit about being a waste of space, fuck you
>>
120k?
Anon, you realize in some locations that amount could last you for over 15 years?

You could've had guaranteed neetdom and mastered several skills.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.