[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad's Standardized Measurements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1386748646.png (546 KB, 752x492) Image search: [Google]
1386748646.png
546 KB, 752x492
The majority of chad's have on thing in common: their physical dimensions. It's why women swoon over ugly professional athletes. Let's define the Chad measurements:
>6' to 6'4
>185 lbs to 210 lbs
>34" to 36" waist
Undeniable. These are the hallmark characteristics of the average Chad.
>>
>>29303912

Why do the eyes glow, are Chads demons?
>>
everything you are not, is what Chad is
>>
>>29303952
Everything that the average person is not, is what the average Chad is.

The average Chad falls within these parameters.
>>
>6'4
>190 lbs
>34"
Needs to factor in facial attractiveness and social maturity.
I fit literally all the criteria in the OP, but am 24 and haven't ever talked to a girl in my life. I'm also fuck ugly and borderline deformed.
>>
>>29303912
>6'1
>191 lbs
>33" waist

Well damn, I was close
>>
>5' 11
>215
>33/34
if someone's 210 wearing 36 theyre either manlet status or no muscle. Rethink this.
>>
>>29303912
>me
>5'9.5
>175
>36 waist

>fucked 40 girls
>make lanky bumbling faggot bros look like fucking losers on a regular basis by showing the smallest degree of assertiveness.

The only chads that are truly dangerous are the sociopathic, manipulative, drug-using/dealing, criminalistic chads. Any college bro douchebag "chads" are so simple-minded and tribalistic that you can run laps around them pretty easily.

The only thing that I cannot deny is necessary to be a chad is SOCIAL PROOF. If you're a loner, your only hope is drawing bitches in with aloofness and an air of mystery.
>>
>>29304375
Agreed, but this isn't what the thread is about. We are discussing the average Chad's physical dimensions. Physical dimensions that fall within these parameters are the most commonly shared Chad trait.
>>
>>29304375
5'9.5 and 175 pounds and you think you're lanky ashahsahshahahahahafaagasasa
>>
>>29304416
yea i get it. that picture triggered me. these faggots are a dime a dozen in college
>>
>>29304462
no anon im not lanky. I'm not jacked but ive got some muscle
>>
>6'2"
>150lbs
>never measured my waist
Still KV and it doesn't look like that'll change anytime soon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.