[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wagecuck/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>tfw a group of kids start making fun of you at your wagecuck job
>tfw can't even say anything back because you know you're a failure and they'd likely kick your ass anyway
>>
>>29303133
>be wagecuck
>don't have to deal with people besides 3 coworkers and a boss

Get a job installing cabinets op, perfect for robots
>>
>>29303133
>tfw boss makes me do things that aren't my job
>says he'll make my work hell if I don't do what he says
>Makes me drive illegals to get their lunch daily, then says it was my lunch, whether or not I had a choice in that matter

We need to build a wall
My boss is a legal immigrant from Mexico
>>
>>29303181
You at least get to eat, right?
>>
>>29303243
Hahaha

No.

Roblox
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29303133
This is why I don't wagecuck.
>>
>>29304129
that's probably illegal, right? report them
>>
>>29304970
It should be, but I'm such a beta cuck.
They've deducted, at least, $660 for lunch breaks I've never had since I've joined.
>>
>>29305198
You work at Roblox?
>>
>>29306253
I'm not that cucked.
>>
>in between semesters at college
>get Wendy's job
>specify that I only want to do closings
>get paid 9.75 an hour to show up and wipe tables and vacuum the floor
>very rarley have to talk to anyone
>don't have to come in till 8 so I spend all day doing what I want
>sleep in as late as I want
This is great, I might just drop out of college and pursue other graveyard shift jobs.
>>
This is the second paycheck I've gotten with only TWO days worth on it. You get paid every two weeks and I've been working a month now. Today was the second paycheck

What the fuck is going on. I'd be happy actually, since you know, the percentage taken out in taxes goes up the more money on your paycheck. With an amount this small, they don't even take state tax.

But if this means that they're going to put all the money on one check and then the government put me in some super high tax bracket so they decide to take like 50% then fuck that.
>>
>>29303133
I'm hoping to land a sweet janitorial job.

Scrubbing toilets > having to interact with people.
>>
Don't worry, wagecuck. You thought you were the shit like they were once. Wait till reality hits them.
>>
File: 111827364738373.png (575 KB, 1065x1066) Image search: [Google]
111827364738373.png
575 KB, 1065x1066
Mfw, wagie feels thread can be so comfy
>>
File: tumblr_nqekwse3CZ1qebc9so2_400.jpg (42 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqekwse3CZ1qebc9so2_400.jpg
42 KB, 400x458
>>29303133
>2 Chads and their nigger girlfriends walk into the restaurant where I wagecuck
>one of the chads is a bodybuilder, the other wants so very, very much to be black (bandanna on head, wifebeater, tattoos, huge lips, etc)
>bodybuilder one keeps laughing loudly with this awful laugh that sounds like "HUH HUH HUH HUH"
>they stay until 5 minutes before closing, leaving a huge mess
>make fun of the way I took their order on the way out

why do I even stay there
>>
>>29306337
holy fuck report theit ass to the dept of labor, they gonna fuck them side ways
>>
>Be NEET
>Live in Norway
>Get 2400$ a month
>Get 800 of 1200$ of rent covered by the state
>The end
Life is good desu. Can't imagine americucks living on scraps like food stamps or EBTs kek.
>>
>>29303133
I wish I could hit the lottery and laugh at everyone. All I want is like three million dollars, you know? Something to last me until I die
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.