[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's gone, robots. Today was my last day of high school.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image_1.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
She's gone, robots.

Today was my last day of high school. I had a love interest who I had heard liked me back. She was really qt, innocent, never even had a boyfriend before. I have been trying to ask for her number ever day for the entire year, every day I was too much of a pussy. And now she's out of my life forever, I will never see her again. No girl has ever found me desirable before, and I doubt there will be another one. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>29302939
Grow up you underage faggot
>>
>Failed normie thread
You only have yourself to blame for not doing anything about it.
>>
>>29302993
im pretty sure most people who just graduated from highschool are >=18
>>
>>29302939
Really? I mean, there's a lot of girls like this. When you find a girl who is very smart, have deep talks with, gorgeous and lose her then you'll have reasons to suffer
>>
Use this as a lesson, you must push for what you want, rather than feeling more insecure. Think of it, someone found you attractive! That means there are more people out there that might do as well. Take the chance before you loose it, I didn't,mane now I have psychological problems towards women, whatever happens, someone will have it worse.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.