[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a mom is crying, screaming hysterically and having conversations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1458475738690.jpg (11 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1458475738690.jpg
11 KB, 384x384
>its a mom is crying, screaming hysterically and having conversations with herself episode
>>
>>29302803
>having conversations with herself

about?
>>
File: 1427734966810.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1427734966810.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>>29302803
>its a mom runs around the house screaming and you're too scared to ask her what's wrong so you just sit there and hope it ends soon episode
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>its a me crying and screaming into my pillow and rolling around crying for a husky feature length life
>>
>>29302803
I actually know this feel and it's not a good fucking feel.

Growing up with a legit psychotic parent was a fucking nightmare. She would beat her chest and scream and her eyes would bulge out while she would rant about getting divorced. She would invoke God and Jesus much like the "God warrior" lady who turned herself into a meme.

Didn't help either my father was a delusional narccisist who would constantly belittle everyone around him, to include his family and his sons, in order to make himself feel superior. He's currently still busy smoking himself into the grave.

Mom moved to the mountains and found some dude who spends 5 out of 7 days on the road traveling for work. She now lives alone 5 out of 7 days of the week in a small mansion paid for with alimony money
>>
File: mario.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mario.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
>>29303121
>>its a me
original response
>>
>>29303338
kek

organ
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.