[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys do when the one place that gave you happiness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Fresh-fish-at-Harmons-grocery.jpg (127 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
Fresh-fish-at-Harmons-grocery.jpg
127 KB, 700x379
What do you guys do when the one place that gave you happiness rejects you?

>Love the local supermarket
>Go there everyday for at least 2 hours
>Always hanging there
>Nice atmosphere, really helps me relax
>Went in today
>As soon as I went in the fucking security guard started following me
>Heard him say 'yeah I've got my eye on him' down his radio
>he was following me
>I think they believe I am a thief
>wanted to do something to show how I just like it there
>walk over to the fish counter
>stand and act shifty on purpose
>as a joke wait until the security guy is watching
>reach out to the fish counter
>pick up an entire crab
>quickly pretend I am trying to shove it into my pocket
>the fucking guard rushes me and tackles me to the floor
>crushes the crab against my new coat
>covered in crab, obese man on top of me
>hauls me to the back of the store
>i explain what I was doing and that it was a joke
>they agree not to press charges but ban me from the store

This fucking stinks. It was the one place I felt and home and now it is fucking gone.
>>
i guess r9k has abandoned me too
>>
Why did you pretend to try and steal something if you knew they were watching you?

You're a dumbass, anon. Guess you need to find a new supermarket to hang out at.
>>
File: RFdumbass prize.jpg (38 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
RFdumbass prize.jpg
38 KB, 350x350
>under suspicion for shoplifting
>pretend to steal as a joke
>>
>>29302973
>>29302800
>>29302662
you sound mentally retarded.

You can't be in on a joke that no one else is in on. Trolling in real life does not work and it's not funny. It actually sounds like you've spend too much time online and it's stunted your brain growth and knowledge.

>They're watching me so I'm going to pretend to steal
>Anon: Officer I was only pretending to steal.
>Officer: People don't pretend to put a crab down their pants kid.

See you're stupid
>>
Fake / Lie because loss prevention cant do anything until you show intent to leave the store without paying.

If he actually tackled you after you picked up a crab to inspect it, you should have asked for an ambulance and spoken to an attorney asap.

You could make 10k and get the asshole LP fired
>>
File: 1465930242130.jpg (158 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
1465930242130.jpg
158 KB, 950x950
>>29302662
you really are retarded aren't you?
>>
>>29302662
I feel ya, that's actually fucked up

fucking hate this world
>>
Christ you're fucking stupid OP. Are you at least autistic? Because then you'd have somewhat of an excuse for being dumb.
>>
>>29303060
I don't disagree with OP being a moron but this is the most inconcievably stupid way to prove a point.
You actually invented a dialogue in which OP looks dumb. This is like webcomic-artist-tier argumentation.

>You: I just shit my pants. I'm retarded.
>Me: Wow, get away from me you smelly invalid.

See how idiotic that is?
>>
>>29303150

It's pretty accurate to what actually happened though
>>
Wait this was like a live crab you were pretending to put down your pants?
>>
>>29302662
Kekekek whats relaxing about a grocery store? Its full of people and you could only stare at food. What level of autism is this?
>>
>>29302662
You may be an autismo anon.

Also, related to your question, I like going in the woods once in a while and just stare at nature. It's pretty soothing.

Last time I went there was when I found out my best friend was moving on on my crush. I shouldn't rationally be sad because we were never going to work out, but it still bothered for 2~3 days because I wasn't over her
>>
>>29303197
No, it was dead

>>29303214
They are just lovely. I enjoy the way that everyone in a grocery store is fucking TOGETHER. Sometimes I will follow around families and put things in their basket. It isn't mischief, I just like to pretend they are my family and are buying me stuff. You can have so much fun there. I sometimes like to relax by going to the cereal aisle during the nightime shift and staring at the space shaped chocolate cereal, I pretend I am looking at the stars, haha. If I had space themed cereal for breakfast I pretend I am an astronaut who just returned to earth and is now looking back.
>>
>>29302662

He actually thought you were going to stuff an entire crab in your pocket.

Talk about a fucking faggot. The security guard is a pussy cock dick.
>>
What the fuck

>>29302662
Anyways, that was full retard. I know I dindu nuffin wrong, so I just ignore security guards giving me weird looks or following me.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 164x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 164x172
>>29303613
>sometimes put things in their basket
>>
>>29303613
oh fuck, I can now understand why you thought putting a crab inside your pants as a joke was okay
>>
this is fake

if it isnt, you deserved what you got friend.
>>
>>29303613
How old are you op

Necessary text
>>
Is anyone gonna question OP being tackled at the back of the store? Mall cops can't do shit until they know there's intent to actually shoplift, I.e. they can't get you unless you're near an exit
>>
>>29303894
I have been hanging out in supermarkets for the last 10 years. The first time I did it was when I left school early due to anxiety. I couldn't go home because my parents were there so I went to the closest supermarket.
It was a really eye opening experience. I spent the entire day walking up and down the home baking aisle. I remember very clearly that I spent the entire time wandering down the baking aisle then running to the actual in-store bakery as quickly as possible, so I could pretend that the whole store was a bakery and the bakery aisle was the kitchen where the bread was being baked.I loved it! It was amazingly fun, and I skipped 20 of the next 30 school days just hanging out in the store. I learnt more than I would have at school anyway. School doesn't teach you that people will ask the in-store shelf stacking staff if the apples you placed in the freezer are an actual product, haha.
>>
>>29304067

No 25 year old acts or talks like this. You're either trolling or a new level of autistic.
>>
Please tell me this is a troll
Nobody is ACTUALLY this autistic
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.