[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon what are you doing in here? Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: poo poo.jpg (319 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
poo poo.jpg
319 KB, 1200x1600
>anon what are you doing in here?

Well?
>>
>>29302574
have you ever been as far as to make to be if to hash over a intervetinonal convetion of the smoking kind that is also adding to the interesting amount of laundary present with lamas being present?
>>
>>29302695
Lol no you weren't there are 14 months left in it for the dreams of a highly effective try hard to find and you know the owner is genuinely interested in the designer and I will tell you if I like your number or not to jailbreak your device is a joke tell me what it is a good day to start shit for no reason to be a need to proceed with booking a remote session to resolve your issue of the day
>>
>braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabababaap

excuse you, yeesh.

>psssssssh

gross.
>>
>>29303120
I think anon meant that he was in as far to the bus and a little hurtful but it is a lot in the workplace and if do it with them because they aren't.
>>
>>29302574
I'm here to smell your smelly farts while I fap watching you from the dark corner.
>>
british girls are ugly as sin
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.