[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you join a cult if it were the only way you could ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: David_koresh.jpg (25 KB, 347x401) Image search: [Google]
David_koresh.jpg
25 KB, 347x401
Would you join a cult if it were the only way you could ever get intimate with a girl?
>>
>>29302427
Yeah. They lead you on though and you probably never will get to. But if it would really happen, then yeah.
>>
>>29302427

people actually does, but it's like paying a grand for a scarce burritos.
>>
I might do it regardless
>>29302028
>>
no. only a cuck would sign their life away to an alpha conman for a slightly higher chance of pussy. this is why male "feminists" are almost universally hideous betas
>>
Technically that's done all the time. How do you think Muslims, Jehovah Witness, and Mormons get converts?
>>
>>29302427
no

FUCK no, i eont care how modedtly dressed your whores are, i will not give my life to Satan
>>
>>29302427
Actually most men join cults / religions / etc because of the women. That is why the leaders of these movements focus on bringing in women at first.

I would say no if it was only intimacy, I can go to a prostitute for that. If they actually made couples and arrange a wife for me fuck yes. I would work a 10 hours a day if I could have a pure and monogamous wife and a classic family. That is all I really wanted in life.
>>
>>29302427
I was thinking of joining amway to fuck naive qt Asian girls

It was tempting bros
>>
>>29303624
Which cult though?
>>
>>29303646
Amway is a pyramid scheme thing but it's more like a cult

I was taken there like sato from NHK
>>
>>29303693
Bizarre. I'm usually familiar with pyramid schemes but didn't know Amway for some reason. I definitely didn't know they were a cult either.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 480x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 480x672
>>29303811
It's pretty cool man if you live in garden grove this was the event I attended and it was totally like a cult meeting

I just went for funsies since I'd never attended a presentation.

My "friend" was just interested in making money off me and it bummed me out but whatever man.

The girl was giving me a good eyefuck though so it really boosted my confidence lol
>>
File: waco fire.jpg (174 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
waco fire.jpg
174 KB, 2048x1360
Probably not, getting laid doesn't seem worth getting burned alive by the FBI
>>
>>29302427
>Would you join a cult if it were the only way you could ever get intimate with a girl?
That's pretty much what society is, so I guess not?
>>
>>29303872
I've been to Mormon and Christian Science services but that's pretty mellow by cult standards. I considered trying a Scientology service once but I'm not comfortable with a group like them having any information on me. As for Amway I don't think I've seen them in my area.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.