[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you deal with the fact that you'll never take a girl's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: pepe11.jpg (43 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
pepe11.jpg
43 KB, 400x343
how do you deal with the fact that you'll never take a girl's virginity?
that's the point of it all really. Most could probably conform with some used goods, but it just feels wrong desu
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 282x179
>tfw I its possible I wont relate to this feel because im a frum jew

Remember that Hashem is the true G-d and He has engineered all of these feels
>>
>you won't take your gfs virginity
>>
>>29302334
I was lucky enough to find a virgin. We both took each other's virginities. Feels good man
>>
>>29302334
Why does it matter? Are you really that jealous?
>>
>>29304440
It's not jealousy, it's just instantly being an important person in her life. You were the one that took that from her, you were his first and always will. It's about the importance of it, not so much about being jealous of the other guy
>>
>>29304440
It's about wanting to share first experiences with someone
>>
>>29302334
Lol you guys say you want a virgin but won't get one because they are only a virgin if they are ugly like you.
>>
>>29302334
Just hang around your local preschool with a sack of candy. Plenty of virgins there
>>
>>29302334
i have done it and i dont give a single fuck about it. didnt feel like anything at all
>>
>>29304658
what? no
they can be young
>>
>>29304634
You can be important to someone without taking their virginity. And, clearly, being someone's first doesn't automatically make you important to them.
>>
>>29304771
Yes, you can get to be important for someone for some time, but being the one that took her virginity, will make you relevant for her whole life. Even if she doesn't care about you, you will always be the one that took it
>>
>>29302334
That's because most girls lose their virginity when they're like 9 years old. If you want to take a girl's virginity, you just have to start fucking 9 year olds.
>>
Maybe we just needed some encouragement and education at an early age. http://www.xvideos.com/video21855809/homeschool_orgy_foursome_lady_fyre_taboo
>>
>>29302334
>Used goods
>Goods
Women are people, you know
>>
>>29305877
Shitty people that deserve to be treated like shit

All women are whores
>>
>>29302334
I don't really think it's worth even dating a girl who isn't a virgin. They can be otherwise great but how could date her knowing another guy had sex with her?
>>
>>29305916
They're whores but you still cant get them kek
>>
>>29302334
Lets say you do some how end up taking a girl's virginity, what's your plan after that?
>>
File: 1443114578476.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1443114578476.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>29302334
Honestly, why do we have to be like that?

Why do we have to crave stupid girls and actively chase? Our body might even be too beta to bother, but it will still insist it's what we want. Why can't we ascend already? We're literally the most advanced species, but our shit genes insist on sticking too primal caveman values. I swear humans are literally trash
>>
>>29305941
Oh i CAN, but it's simply not worth
>>
File: QO6Cy9Pb.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
QO6Cy9Pb.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
>>29305877
>Women are people

Well memed my friend
>>
>tfw Chad comes here and gloats that taking girls first time is nothing special and that sloppy sex is bad
Really makes me fucking angry.
>>
>>29302334
I did, though.

She later told me she sucked two guys off before ever meeting me.

Was it worth it? No.
>>
>>29306167
That's what you get for rushing sex.
>>
>>29306093
Oh you CAN? What can you tell me about vaginal farts?
>>
>>29302334
You stop looking at yourself like trash. You must realise that these instinctive cravings are only genetic callbacks to your animalistic base. You are a human. You have potential and can get up and open any door if you need to go. It's hard cause it feels like your mission, but that just goes to show how our minds evolve at breathtaking speeds, which again lead to new ways of life while our bodies haven't quite caught up yet. Just realise this, cause you are gonna have to fight yourself. You are better and deserve so. As I said, realise that you are a human, a being of improvement and unlimited potential. You are God and the only thing you will ever need is in yourself. You aren't ever alone.

You sad you will never take a girl's virginity? Why tho? She just another sheep in the herd who hasn't realised her human roots. Think over it again m80, cause you have taken another person's virginity. Your own! And i'm sure it was one of the best experiences ever, and he loves you for it. Now you just have to realise that you do
>>
>>29306195
That they are fucking disgusting and that you are proving my point of how worthless the pursuit is
>>
I wanked to this.
>>
>>29306469
>Disgusting
VIRGIN CONFIRMED, queefs happen naturally with a good pounding kek, enjoy your tendies and pissbottles
>>
>>29306440
This is probably the nicest comment i've read on here for a while. Too bad it's utter bullshit..
>>
File: finger lickin anna.jpg (110 KB, 974x768) Image search: [Google]
finger lickin anna.jpg
110 KB, 974x768
I don't get why it matters that much to you that "you were her first" then again I lost mine to two girls who were both virgins, not exactly a threesome but I did fuck one right after the other in a span of less than 15 minutes. Farming village life man.
>>
>>29306490
>VIRGIN CONFIRMED
Didn't i say ot was worthless? It's disgusting and completely unnecessary. I know you fail to fathom my potential, because you are weak and don't know how to survive on your own, which is why assume you know how i get by. You think my only way of finding happiness is through the "leftover mass", the stuff for people who have failed life. You think you know life and that you have it in your grasp. Any deviation compared to you is what you consider failure. But you are wrong because i can find all i need and happiness on my own accord
>>
>>29306490
they can be natural and disgusting. God you sound obnoxious
>>
>>29306527
>Too bad it's utter bullshit.
This is the outlook you have. I have another. I don't claim what i say is the eternal truth, but our minds have evolved to be able to think and act freely. We know there is a strange and unpredictable universe out there, much bigger than what goes on in our lives. For all we know, we might be the only ones who are left in this sandbox, and our will is free, more or less. This is a fact. Thus we have the potential to learn and mold. This is also a fact. Truth is that it seems we're inherently unbound.

The pursuit for sexual companionships stems from a time in which we did not yet think freely. But as i said, as there seems to be much greater things at large, things we have access to, we don't necessarily need live one way or another. You might want to stick to primal urges, or realise you want something new
>>
>>29306490
>happen naturally
Yes, good thing to see you stick to archaic goods and values and live your life like a sheep like everyone else who does. It's 2016 and you are not discovering and MAKING your own values and goods, but remainig nature's bitch? Fine, stay in the mud then
>>
>>29305967
obviously love her until she leaves me
>>
>>29307409
>Read Nietzsche once: the Post
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.