[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post-fap feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: nofap.jpg (191 KB, 1024x778) Image search: [Google]
nofap.jpg
191 KB, 1024x778
How do you robots feel after a fap? For me I feel tired, unmanly, unmotivated, etc. Is this normal? I want to do nofap but wet dreams give me the same feelings, and ruin my day if I have them. Is there a way to avoid them completely? Am I low test?
>>
>>29302304
extremely original, special snowflake bump.
>>
>>29302304
>How do you robots feel after a fap?
well my dick swole up in the middle after a fap today so I feel pretty shit. I'm really anxious and hoping it goes back to normal soon
>>
>>29302838
>swole up
what?
anyway I was asking how you feel after it on a normal day. do you not notice any difference?
>>
File: content pupper.jpg (70 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
content pupper.jpg
70 KB, 600x461
Probably the same as a dog feels after getting it's belly rubbed.
>>
>>29302885
it just got a bulge in the middle. It looked like a snake after a big meal lol. My heart fucking sank when I looked down and saw my deformed dick; It scared the shit out of me.

I looked it up online and it seems I injured it and the erection fluids didn't return to my body so they left part of my pen0r big. Hopefully it goes back to normal.

On a normal day I just return to a rational human after I fap. sometimes I question why I waste my time when I know it doesn't get my anywhere, or sometimes feel shame for what I was watching. This time I wonder why I would ruin my dick like this.
>>
>>29302304
Same. Every time after fap I take a nap, bc a get tired (if someone knows why, reply)
>>
>dont fap for about 7 days
>break on the 8th day and fap 6 times throughout the day
every time
>>
>>29303135
You do know thats perfectly normal right.
There's all sorts of shit that gets released into your brain after you cum that basically makes all desire disappear. It affects people differently but it also can make you tired because chemistry and shit.
>>
Only if you edge for a long time.

imo, if you can't do nofap then fap quickly and get it over with. The worst mental harm comes from prolonged sessions.
>>
>>29302304
After fap I always feel great, satisfied and my mind is clear 'cause I stop thinking about sex
>>
>>29303319
I know it's normal, I'm just curious.
>>
>>29302304
No. There is no way to avoid this feeling except to not masturbate or have sex, feels good man, far better than whatever short lived thrill of masturbation/sex/orgasm/ejaculation.

In times when humans lived in a much harsher environment, it was imperative that a man mate with as many women as possible rather than stick around with one and help raise the offspring. This feeling we get after ejaculating occurs so that we would immediately feel disgusted with the woman we just mated with, so that the next time we are horny, we would copulate with another different one, and the process repeats itself, spreading out seed far and wide.

Now of course there is probably variability in this. Maybe if your ancestors lived in a calm and peaceful environment you feel like absolute sunshine after you cum, or maybe your ancestors were constantly being hunted, or decimated by disease and famine, then maybe you feel super disgusted and avoidant after you cum. Another way to look at is that we were meant to be the brave ones who explored the land and discovered other tribes, fought their men and took their women. Wouldn't be surprising if men who have a stronger 'post ejaculatory slump' also are more intrigued by women of other races and cultures.
>>
I completely lose interest in anything sexual for several hours after fapping desu
>>
>>29303454
Nice broscience. Anyway, like I said, wet dreams make me feel the same. So how do I avoid them?
>>
>>29302304
i feel the same apathy i always feel just a little calmer
>>
>>29303355
This. I don't understand people who feel bad about it, it's a pretty good method to feel good with yourself.
>>
>>29303355
Same here, it also helps me be a little bit more relaxed when I'm stressed.
>>
>>29303454
>>29303513

regarding wet dreams, I only had one so far this year, and din't feel like shit afterwards. Perhaps its because not fapping at all I'm a lot more resilient to it, and I regard wet dreams as a sign of returning health, body recovering from excessive problem masturbating.

I would suggest nofap, because regardless, frequency of ejaculation seems to make the feeling worse, for me at least. If you can into moderation and fap once a week it doesn't feel as bad after as when you fap 5 times a day.
>>
>>29303609
That's true, it feels a lot less worse if I fap after a long streak. But still, I'd like to avoid it completely, Thing is I have wet dreams about once a week or so. Doesn't feel good. I currently fap about once or twice a week to avoid them.
>>
File: feelsgood.png (123 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
123 KB, 800x585
>tfw pre-post fap right after you cum hard and you're just limp and you're mind is blank and bliss for a minute or so.

Anyone know this godtier feel? Literally the best part of fapping.
>>
>>29304852
I feel like that if I fap after a long streak. Am really relaxed after it too. Feelsgoodman.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.