[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are out shopping with your BF at the mall when this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 411x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 411x547
You are out shopping with your BF at the mall when this girl comes up to your BF and gives him a long hug. You see her squeezing your bf's butt during the long.

What do you do ?
>>
I start making out with her and grabbing her ass. Then ask to give her a foot rub and toe sucking while she blows my bf.
>>
>>29302076

shout "HE'S A TRAP!!"
then enjoy people laughing at your ex bf
>>
Batten the hatches and crank down the hitch
lock up the reddings and giv 'er a stitch
loosen the trallacks and give em a pull
fire up the score till the galley is full
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
>>29302089
>>29302095

She's only 5'2.

>you and your BF both turn on her at once. She's a little person, you could probably overpower her yourself, and she definitely can't resist your BF's upper body strength. She obediently follows you two out of the mall and into the parking lot. Your BF picks her up and lowers her into the backseat of his Lincoln town car. You get in the passenger seat and its the three of you driving out of the mall.

Where do you go?
>>
>>29302248
>she

Boy oh boy do you have a surprise coming m8..
>>
>You are out
unlikely
>shopping
very unlikely
>with your BF
where you you think you are?

fucking normie b8
>>
>>29302248
We go back to my designated underground sex dungeon, located about 4 km in the forest near our city, which took me and my nymphomaniac accomplice gf years to build undetected by anyone. Once inside, we tie the qt up and take turns sniffing and licking her bare feet and asshole while she shrieks for help...but no one can hear her scream.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.